Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) (66974 Views)

Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) / Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG / Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) by Slurity(m): 8:50am On Jul 21, 2017
shortgun:
Media trials and propaganda.
When will this govt. get is serious?
We are tired of seeing pictures and reading about who stole what money, if u have a case take them to court and recover the money.

People are dying of hunger, losing their jobs and going insane and the govt. keeps posting pictures of random houses on the net and value them however they want.

Can't they fight corruption without us knowing?
is the case not already in the court? if news did not write in the issue now people like you will start to make noise again that the case is been swept under the carpet. must you complain on everything?

1 Like

Re: Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 21, 2017
Orlarmeday:

You are the fool here because what you are saying is illogical.
I'm not good at names calling, please don't be dull witted when in defense of this current government officials. Do have any idea of what is going on in current petroleum industry, headed by Mamman Daura and those in puts in charged?

Re: Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) by tushbobo(m): 8:51am On Jul 21, 2017
jeyselassie:
No that is ocean parade and I don't think it's owned by diezeani. Probably a flat in it and not the whole building and she would have even rented it.

It's Bella Vista. Not Ocean parade.At high levels, a lot of secret things happen and don't be caught surprised.
Re: Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) by rusher14: 8:51am On Jul 21, 2017
Jolar101:

How do you know that it's not hotel?

Because the various news outlets say so.

According to the discovery allegedly made by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, the mansion contains 15 Floors, 18 Flats and 6 Pent-houses.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/02/photos-efcc-uncovers-diezanis-37-5m-posh-house-banana-island/amp/

If you think it is a hotel please can you tell us its name?

1 Like

Re: Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) by cozykozy: 8:51am On Jul 21, 2017
they dont need heaven again...they are try to build their own paradise on earth

1 Like

Re: Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) by rusher14: 8:55am On Jul 21, 2017
emmy994:
Yes the government said she stole billions of dollars. But I want to ask a question. When will the likes of amaechi, fashola, tinubu and rochas be probed? Does deizani own one-third of what tinubu own in banana Island? This is selective prosecution as much as I'm concerned. There should be a general probe not just those in pdp.

Take Tinubu to court or buy a whistle since you have some information.

1 Like

Re: Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) by YelloweWest: 8:56am On Jul 21, 2017
jaxxy:

Thats like saying cecelia ibru will get oceanic bank back

Shes not d only theif bt a big one even as an ordinary minister. Im sure if she ws d president and stole this the govt wud thread differently maybe. Its unfortunate tho
Cecelia ibru is a shadow director on a lot of big banks...
Shadow director means she is not a recognised director on any executive board but the executives on those boards consults with her... she is highly influential. Her says stands and she is paid handsomely in the banking sector.
Think about that...

Alams also got back his seized property.
This won't be different.
Before u criticize remember buhari said Abacha never stole...
Re: Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) by rusher14: 8:56am On Jul 21, 2017
kenlinzo:
Please which of the Nigeria dailies carry it. This news doesn't look real to me.

Thomas, see my wounds.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/02/photos-efcc-uncovers-diezanis-37-5m-posh-house-banana-island/amp/
Re: Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) by rusher14: 8:59am On Jul 21, 2017
YelloweWest:

Shadow director means she is not a recognised director on any executive board but the executives on those boards consults with her... she is highly influential. Her says stands and she is paid handsomely in the banking sector.
Think about that...

This won't be different.

She would never get this property back.
Re: Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) by whizzyleejr(m): 9:00am On Jul 21, 2017
Madam you no do good, but what her they going to do with this house if she is found guilty all of them are thief
Re: Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) by YelloweWest: 9:01am On Jul 21, 2017
rusher14:

She would never get this property back.
I won't argue.

It will happen years from now.
Re: Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) by Hempe(m): 9:01am On Jul 21, 2017
DaudaAbu:

Someone cannot steal in peace again?

cheesy cheesy
i'm smelling sometn undecided
Re: Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) by rusher14: 9:03am On Jul 21, 2017
YelloweWest:

I won't argue.

It will happen years from now.

I thought her cancer was terminal?
Re: Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) by jamace(m): 9:04am On Jul 21, 2017
chimah3:
And somebody lied that education is the key to success cry
Corruption is the key to success in Nigeria at present.
Re: Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) by Sanders250000: 9:05am On Jul 21, 2017
Na wah oh
Re: Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) by lanra(m): 9:06am On Jul 21, 2017
jeyselassie:
No that is ocean parade and I don't think it's owned by diezeani. Probably a flat in it and not the whole building and she would have even rented it.
...don't say what you know not..that's is Bella viest beside ocean parade..she truly own one of the three building.
Re: Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) by shurch(m): 9:09am On Jul 21, 2017
It's safe to say, May God bless Buhari

1 Like

Re: Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) by jacyhelen(f): 9:10am On Jul 21, 2017
seunlayi:
This woman was already rich before becoming a minister but rĂ­cher after she became a minister.

heard that....Politics makes u smart and more richier
Re: Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:12am On Jul 21, 2017
YelloweWest:

Think about that...

This won't be different.

Bro im not here to criticize anyone actually bt there shyd be sm level of correctness, law and order and proper way of doing things or else we are basically in a jungle where people do watever they like. Abacha stole in 1995 doesn't mean goodluck shud be allowed to steal in 2015 or else wat have we learnt from d past and are we actually developing or going back? Stealing is wrong anyday time or place its just a matter or who gets caught and wat d law says. The law shud be followed! And the law cud even let u go based on certain conditions

2 Likes

Re: Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 9:17am On Jul 21, 2017
If she had built this in Yenagoa it would have helped enhance the rural city. Charity refuses to begin at home for Nigerian looters.

1 Like

Re: Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) by enomakos(m): 9:18am On Jul 21, 2017
na wa o
Re: Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) by luvlymabel: 9:21am On Jul 21, 2017
Nigeria money being wasted for nothing imagine what one person bought in the name of minister while people don't have even a bungalow to live in....

1 Like

Re: Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) by ikwubaba: 9:23am On Jul 21, 2017
shortgun:
We are tired of seeing pictures and reading about who stole what money, if u have a case take them to court and recover the money.

People are dying of hunger, losing their jobs and going insane and the govt. keeps posting pictures of random houses on the net and value them however they want.

I am trying to see how this is a media trial. Na Fed. government post this picture?

1 Like

Re: Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) by omoelerin1: 9:24am On Jul 21, 2017
shortgun:

It is recovered already by the verdict of the court. Do you have any other thing to say? All the pen-robbers in this country that responsible for the suffering of the poor masses will continue loosing their ill-gotten wealth before their very eyes in jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) by YelloweWest: 9:28am On Jul 21, 2017
jaxxy:

Bro im not here to criticize anyone actually bt there shyd be sm level of correctness, law and order and proper way of doing things or else we are basically in a jungle where people do watever they like. Abacha stole in 1995 doesn't mean goodluck shud be allowed to steal in 2015 or else wat have we learnt from d past and are we actually developing or going back? Stealing is wrong anyday time or place its just a matter or who gets caught and wat d law says. The law shud be followed!
You are 100% correct!
However these things are not followed.
I'm not say dezieni in innocent. She is a thief! Big one! But all those jubilation should just be informed of what will happen.
Another hand why should buhari admin call her a theif while refusing to recognise the looting of Abacha?
Re: Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) by omoelerin1: 9:29am On Jul 21, 2017
jeyselassie:
rented it for over $37m?

1 Like

Re: Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) by bighugelongDCK9: 9:29am On Jul 21, 2017
do you guys know that it is stressful to steal?
why not allow her to enjoy her loot.
wicked people
Re: Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) by YelloweWest: 9:29am On Jul 21, 2017
rusher14:

I thought her cancer was terminal?
Dr's can be wrong. I've seen people with state 4cancer live long lives.
Re: Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) by laliga01: 9:31am On Jul 21, 2017
littlewonders:
I'm trembling... How on earth will a person be this evil, see this mighty edifice acquired by only an individual. Jilted all treasury account for self-worth.

This oil bloc stuff got me thinking. Seem the oil bloc is just like a well of water where as many buckets is taken but minimal numbers of bucket is remitted to the government. Let me make my understanding vivid; you dug a well in your compound knowing fully well you can take out as many bucket of water as you wish, and decided to be giving out just 10litres to the government.

From the above, those with oil blocs can single handedly buy Dubai but refused to develop Nigeria.

Even if we don't have powers to take life with such manimity of hatred I think the power will be gladen to eliminate this condemned souls called leaders.

naija is even lucky she built hers in nigeria, many others built outside the country, even more powerful edifice than this. this guys in office no get joy... na them hold knife, still hold the yam. they can cut it any how they like.
this military decree we are still using as constitution will never project nigeria to the upper echelon.
Re: Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) by rusher14: 9:33am On Jul 21, 2017
YelloweWest:

Dr's can be wrong. I've seen people with state 4cancer live long lives.

OK now you are banking on the error of the doctors... Hahaha.

Just tell us her cancer is a Nollywood cosmetic application.
Re: Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) by Phelix2604(m): 9:35am On Jul 21, 2017
shortgun:

Just through your phone away
You won't no when the fight against corruption would be over

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus / Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit / Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.