Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,049 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Between Blogger And Wordpress - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Between Blogger And Wordpress (4963 Views)

What Is The Difference Between Blogger Platform And Wordpress Platform / How Do I Insert Ads In Between Blogger Posts? / 39 Winning Ways Ideas To Become A Pro Blogger And Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Blogger And Wordpress by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 21, 2017
I have come to discover that Google (the mighty search engine) favors and ranks one of these two blogging platform faster and higher than the other.

Which one of them do you think Google prefers?
Re: Between Blogger And Wordpress by TechPanda(m): 8:07am On Jul 21, 2017
I Dont Think Google Favours Any One Over The Other.
If Your Question Is Based On Seo, Optimization Is The Perfect Way To Rank.

1 Like

Re: Between Blogger And Wordpress by Afam4eva(m): 7:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
blogbaby:
I have come to discover that Google (the mighty search engine) favors and ranks one of these two blogging platform faster and higher than the other.

Which one of them do you think Google prefers?
People think that just becomes Google owns Blogger, that it ranks blogger sites higher than wordpress which is totally false. Although, because blogger is under the Google parent domain, a gains a lot of juice traction because Google has the highest Page Rank in the world which happens to the 10. So, every blogger site just has a bit of an advantage.
Re: Between Blogger And Wordpress by NobleEngineer(m): 7:16am On Jul 22, 2017
ofcos
Re: Between Blogger And Wordpress by rekeson: 7:17am On Jul 22, 2017
Well I think it is natural for Google to favor its own 1st before others.

Just like I have also discovered that all my AdSense applications using blogger were approved, although some on second trial.

But majority of my AdSense applications using other platforms were declined even after resubmitting for the 100th time.

So in my opinion, Google gives preference to its own, and there is nothing wrong with that actually....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Blogger And Wordpress by chukwui(m): 7:17am On Jul 22, 2017
They should. Blogger is their product...

2 Likes

Re: Between Blogger And Wordpress by RealHaute: 7:18am On Jul 22, 2017
At least you're doing something great with your life; unlike deepwaters who has zero chance of ever leaving the pigsty.
Re: Between Blogger And Wordpress by teozey111(m): 7:18am On Jul 22, 2017
h
Re: Between Blogger And Wordpress by kalu61(m): 7:18am On Jul 22, 2017
not really
Re: Between Blogger And Wordpress by Abeos(m): 7:18am On Jul 22, 2017
I guess not. It should be fully based on the seo optimization
Re: Between Blogger And Wordpress by Opistorincos(m): 7:19am On Jul 22, 2017
Even if that was the case in the past, the new development about the huge fine would have reconfigured their mentality
Re: Between Blogger And Wordpress by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 22, 2017
If Google can be fined for the below then there is a possibility of favouring blogger

Google hit with record £2.1bn EU fine for abusing internet search monopoly
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/06/27/eu-hits-google-record-21bn-fine-abusing-internet-search-monopoly/

1 Like

Re: Between Blogger And Wordpress by chinawapz(m): 7:37am On Jul 22, 2017
Google does not favour any but only those that do the needful with there SEO ranking and those that follow the Google SEO guidelines.

For your blog design, web design, web development. CALL OR WHATSAPP: 08130767357
Re: Between Blogger And Wordpress by Viking007(m): 7:39am On Jul 22, 2017
emmasure22:
Thank you Lord for Yesterday's winning went as planned congratulations to my yesterday's buyers for more information about our games call or Whatsapp me on the number showing below please no free games serious minded people only
One of Your fellow scammers just got picked up yesterday. I can assure You, You're next. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Between Blogger And Wordpress by Naijabams(m): 8:04am On Jul 22, 2017
More edu news visit www.myschoolzone.com.ng
Re: Between Blogger And Wordpress by Naijabams(m): 8:06am On Jul 22, 2017
Visit for more News www.myschoolzone.com.ng
Re: Between Blogger And Wordpress by skultrick(m): 8:13am On Jul 22, 2017
You think Google are a joke, u think they are in for some rubbish business. Google is only after quality, targeted, and original contents that adds value to peoples live. Learn the act of seo and you sit tight at the top front page of Google's serp.

2 Likes

Re: Between Blogger And Wordpress by bigtt76(f): 8:27am On Jul 22, 2017
I think it does. Look at LIB, since it was moved from blogger to a new platform, it's Alexa ranking took a dive
Re: Between Blogger And Wordpress by udemzyudex(m): 8:37am On Jul 22, 2017
Google doesn't favour it own platform, if you think I'm lying just search for anything on Google, you will notice that 95% of site on first page are WordPress blog.

Apart from that, domain age, long content, seo plays a bigger role in ranking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Blogger And Wordpress by Tonobone(m): 9:07am On Jul 22, 2017
udemzyudex:
Google doesn't favour it own platform, if you think I'm lying just search for anything on Google, you will notice that 95% of site on first page are WordPress blog.

Apart from that, domain age, long content, seo plays a bigger role in ranking.

You're right bro!
Re: Between Blogger And Wordpress by olarwarleh(m): 9:13am On Jul 22, 2017
Re: Between Blogger And Wordpress by haconjy(m): 9:33am On Jul 22, 2017
They know that of cause
Re: Between Blogger And Wordpress by kokomaster3d: 9:41am On Jul 22, 2017
Google is not partial like Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Between Blogger And Wordpress by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 22, 2017
Google does not favour blogger.
Re: Between Blogger And Wordpress by charlsecy(m): 10:34am On Jul 22, 2017
bigtt76:
I think it does. Look at LIB, since it was moved from blogger to a new platform, it's Alexa ranking took a dive
Movement should affect any site at least temporarily.
Re: Between Blogger And Wordpress by successincentiv(m): 10:48am On Jul 22, 2017
None ranks higher.

If the blog owner applies strategies to rank his blog higher. It will definitely rank

Read ==>> How To get money to start your business (www.passionentrepreneurs.com/raise-capital/
Re: Between Blogger And Wordpress by TunnyOgunnowo(m): 11:12am On Jul 22, 2017
If you are a Blogger and your Blog traffic is not growing as expected or you are not making money from your blog then you need to read the article below:

4 reasons your blog traffic/income isn't growing as expected

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help Me With Ozeki Ng Activation Code / Get your website/blog design done by one of Nigeria's best Design Agency / Steps To Take Before Creating A Website - Techknowng.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.