Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Pls Help Me With Ozeki Ng Activation Code - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls Help Me With Ozeki Ng Activation Code (4962 Views)

Artisteer 4.0 Activation Code / Who Else Wants A FREE Verified Paypal Account? 100 Activation Code Available. / Artisteer Activation And Licence Keys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me With Ozeki Ng Activation Code by nairalive(f): 1:53pm On May 03, 2010
Thanks to pc guru for suggesting ozeki as sms gateway for php and vb.net, pls i need the activation code bcuz i hv 20 days to register.
Re: Pls Help Me With Ozeki Ng Activation Code by OmniPotens(m): 8:43pm On May 03, 2010
Just make a purchase and you will get it all.
Re: Pls Help Me With Ozeki Ng Activation Code by Nobody: 8:42am On May 04, 2010
no problem just pay with a Mastercard and it will be yours.
Re: Pls Help Me With Ozeki Ng Activation Code by ozekif: 1:08pm On May 28, 2011
Why you need activation code? Just download the source and compile it
Recently Ozeki.hu (largest SMS gateway and VOIP applications provider) has been hacked.

Just search SMS gateway in google, you'll see Ozeki.hu at first. Ozeki.hu is the best SMS gateway and custom VOIP solutions provider. They has been hacked and all sources has been leaked to torrent. See:

[url]http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6428898
[/url]
Re: Pls Help Me With Ozeki Ng Activation Code by ozekig: 7:18am On Jun 06, 2011
Do not try to use this stolen source code!!!! With this code your sms account will be exhausted at a sudden. Something seems to be very wrong with this torrent code.

The stolen program starts working like normal. After a while, however, it starts to send messages to the same phone number repeatedly-repeatedly. Finally thousands of unintentional messages will be sent to the same phone number and your account will be gone before you open your eyes. This is too bad.

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Site Hosted On Nulled/stolen Whmcs Find Out Before Your Site Get Hacked! / Get your website/blog design done by one of Nigeria's best Design Agency / Between Blogger And Wordpress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.