Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,580 members, 7,816,428 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Do I Have To Write UTME To Become A NOUN Student? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do I Have To Write UTME To Become A NOUN Student? (598 Views)

JAMB Launches 10-Year Probe Of UTME, To Get Those That Cheated / ‘1.6m Candidates Will Write UTME This Year’ / JAMB To Move UTME To Ilorin Over LAUTECH Students’ Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Have To Write UTME To Become A NOUN Student? by MrImole: 8:00am On Jul 21, 2017
I'm a novice about NOUN, do I have to write UTME to become a student of the school?

Also can I still become a student this year plus how much do I need to save for the tuition fees?
Re: Do I Have To Write UTME To Become A NOUN Student? by xpac01(m): 8:48am On Jul 21, 2017
You can never have a satisfactory answer here on nairaland.

Simply barge into any of the NOUN close to you and enquire from the counselor whatsoever you need to know about the school.
Re: Do I Have To Write UTME To Become A NOUN Student? by Funkybabee(f): 2:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
You don't need to sit for jamb. all you have to do is to go to nearest study Center,generate rrr pin and pay into Noun acct for your form collection and register online after,procced to collect your matric number from ICT dpt in school that's all.but any registration is suspended for now because of ongoing examination so u have to do it in next semester, 2month to this time
Re: Do I Have To Write UTME To Become A NOUN Student? by MrImole: 5:27pm On Jul 21, 2017
Funkybabee:
You don't need to sit for jamb. all you have to do is to go to nearest study Center,generate rrr pin and pay into Noun acct for your form collection and register online after,procced to collect your matric number from ICT dpt in school that's all.but any registration is suspended for now because of ongoing examination so u have to do it in next semester, 2month to this time

Do you have any idea about the tuition fees and do they have courses like economics/geography and is it only for four years just like the normal universities?

Please forgive me for being a burden miss.
Re: Do I Have To Write UTME To Become A NOUN Student? by MrImole: 5:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
Mynd44, seun, lalasticlala dominique
Re: Do I Have To Write UTME To Become A NOUN Student? by Funkybabee(f): 6:09pm On Jul 21, 2017
MrImole:

Do you have any idea about the tuition fees and do they have courses like economics/geography and is it only for four years just like the normal universities?

Please forgive me for being a burden miss.

For new fresher compulsory fees is 41k and u are going to register for courses and exam making 60+ for fist semester, cuz we pay for every semester.second semester u AR going pay like 42k including course & exam register cuz compulsory fees is not 41k again.there is bsc and bedu in economics

U can check school site for more info about ur courses u wish to choose
http://nouedu.net/

(1) (Reply)

The Teacher Lagos Conference / UNILAG Releases A Disclaimer On Admission Screening Exercise 2017/2018 / APPLY! $7,000 University Of Laval International Scholarship Program Canada, 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.