Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,163 members, 7,856,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 03:32 AM

19-year-old Pregnant Limpopo Schoolgirl Shot Dead (photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 19-year-old Pregnant Limpopo Schoolgirl Shot Dead (photos) (1040 Views)

Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Attracts International Community. Her Parents Blasted / 'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success / University Of Limpopo Students Walkout Of Exam Hall Over Difficult Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

19-year-old Pregnant Limpopo Schoolgirl Shot Dead (photos) by KIDKKY(m): 8:18am On Jul 21, 2017
A 19-year-old pregnant Grade 12 pupil at the Jim Chavani High School near Giyani was shot dead in Limpopo, South Africa, police said on Thursday.

Lieutenant Colonel Moatshe Ngoepe said that Nare Beanice Malebana, 19, was gunned down at around 19:00 at Xikundu village in Malumelela‚ Limpopo on Wednesday evening.

"It is alleged that the deceased was attacked at her home by unknown suspects who broke [into] the house and shot her several times before fleeing the scene," Ngoepe said.

Her mother managed to escape the brutal attack.

Malebana was six months pregnant.

The motive for her murder was still unknown.

No arrests had been made.

“May her soul rest in peace and may the Lord be with her and her family‚” wrote Hlayisani Lateshia.

“She was a wonderful girl who was friendly and ...
http://www.thomasloaded.com/2017/07/19-year-old-pregnant-limpopo-schoolgirl.html

Re: 19-year-old Pregnant Limpopo Schoolgirl Shot Dead (photos) by falcon01: 10:20am On Jul 21, 2017
is anyone else thinking what am thinking.

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Pregnant Limpopo Schoolgirl Shot Dead (photos) by VonScott(m): 12:15pm On Jul 21, 2017
please do share, what are you thinking?

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Pregnant Limpopo Schoolgirl Shot Dead (photos) by Yorobastard(m): 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
falcon01:

Are you thinking that the mother had a hand in this becos her daughter is bringing shame to her in the community??
Re: 19-year-old Pregnant Limpopo Schoolgirl Shot Dead (photos) by irepnaija4eva(m): 1:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
falcon01:

The guy responsible for the pregnancy is the chief suspect..Hohaaa
Re: 19-year-old Pregnant Limpopo Schoolgirl Shot Dead (photos) by Daboywizzy: 2:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
looks like partial Down Syndrome to me
Re: 19-year-old Pregnant Limpopo Schoolgirl Shot Dead (photos) by falcon01: 6:44pm On Jul 21, 2017
Yorobastard:

Are you thinking that the mother had a hand in this becos her daughter is bringing shame to her in the community??
totally below the belt.

(1) (Reply)

How I Used 5,500 Naira To Sponsor Myself In University / i / Missing Army General: Tension As Govt Evacuates 383 Taraba Students From Unijos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.