Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,372 members, 7,868,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:42 AM

How I Used 5,500 Naira To Sponsor Myself In University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Used 5,500 Naira To Sponsor Myself In University (1041 Views)

Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees / I Need An Idea That Will Get Me Some Amount To Sponsor Myself In University / Lady Drives Keke In Bayelsa To Sponsor Herself Through School. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Used 5,500 Naira To Sponsor Myself In University by hood2baba: 5:57pm On Aug 11, 2017
I never liked depending solely on my parents since day 1.
And ever since then i have been looking for ways to make money, so ill be able to sponsor myself in school, and stop begging parents every now and then for money.

I came across a platform named DBS ( i might get banned if i post the link to the website), and was told to register with a fee of ₦5,500.

this is what they offered

1:Earn ₦4,000 monthly with or without referring someone.
2:Earn ₦4,000 incentive bonus whenever someone subscribe with your I.D. i.e if u refer 20person you get 4,000x20= ₦80,000: weekly, monthly depending on the period u get them.
3:You get free access to read and download tons of our business e-books.
And many more of our numerous e-products online for free, including other ways we appreciate our committed marketers.
Isn't that the best offer you can get?

And the best part is that it is Zero Risk.

To have all these benefits/incentives a member must subscribe for a one time meager fee of ₦5,500 .(this is meager compared to what you stand to benefit from DBS)
Subscription last for only 12months and every member is free to renew their subscription.

The company is stil paying as of now, and has been paying for 2 years.
Ever since i joined i have been smiling to the bank, and dont have to depend solely on momma and poppa
Re: How I Used 5,500 Naira To Sponsor Myself In University by Karlman: 5:59pm On Aug 11, 2017
OK
Re: How I Used 5,500 Naira To Sponsor Myself In University by Aminu212: 9:35pm On Aug 11, 2017
ponzi scheme
Re: How I Used 5,500 Naira To Sponsor Myself In University by oldfoolnigger(m): 10:06pm On Aug 11, 2017
Quick money lah? undecided
Re: How I Used 5,500 Naira To Sponsor Myself In University by hood2baba: 1:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
Aminu212:
ponzi scheme

Not a ponzi scheme oh...research on the site

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News Fulafia 2017/2018 Admission List Is Out / Guide On How To Study On Low Tuition In Slovakia / 2018 Delta State Bursary And Scholarship For Undergraduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.