Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Pedophile Are Everywhere, Please Help My Sister Out - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pedophile Are Everywhere, Please Help My Sister Out (2004 Views)

My Sister Cancels Her Wedding. Is She Doing The Right Thing? / My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise / My Sister Married An Impotent Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pedophile Are Everywhere, Please Help My Sister Out by teffcout: 8:38am On Jul 21, 2017
My sister recently got to know from here 3 years old daughter that she has been sexually molested by a non-admin staff of her child school. She said her husband has hip all blames on her for this and he has bluntly refused to go with her to report the issue to the school authority saying he would send them an email rather, she said she told him sending email is not enough rather they should go to the school authority together to report but her hussy isn't bulging for reasons best known to him. When she reported the issue to me I feel it's both party that should go to the school authority but on a second thought, he can use the mail system also. I became a little bit confused myself and decided to ask for your take on this. If her hussy is refusing to go, who can she go with...me? Please mas and sirs help a sister out
Re: Pedophile Are Everywhere, Please Help My Sister Out by Pierocash(m): 8:47am On Jul 21, 2017
Can't she go alone,must her Husband follow Her?If they are sharing money there will she insist her husband must follow her?
Re: Pedophile Are Everywhere, Please Help My Sister Out by dulux07(m): 8:50am On Jul 21, 2017
She can go alone, if the husband is not willing, and if the school does nothing about it, then she reinforces. The earlier the better, how are they sure she is the only victim.
Re: Pedophile Are Everywhere, Please Help My Sister Out by starpower(m): 9:15am On Jul 21, 2017
the sooner they respond the better. If the mother thinks the father's choice is not comfortable for her she can go alone or invite you along. Children belongs to us all(that why we have family).

1 Like

Re: Pedophile Are Everywhere, Please Help My Sister Out by Oyindidi(f): 9:20am On Jul 21, 2017
teffcout:
My sister recently got to know from here 3 years old daughter that she has been sexually molested by a non-admin staff of her child school. She said her husband has hip all blames on her for this and he has bluntly refused to go with her to report the issue to the school authority saying he would send them an email rather, she said she told him sending email is not enough rather they should go to the school authority together to report but her hussy isn't bulging for reasons best known to him. When she reported the issue to me I feel it's both party that should go to the school authority but on a second thought, he can use the mail system also. I became a little bit confused myself and decided to ask for your take on this. If her hussy is refusing to go, who can she go with...me? Please mas and sirs help a sister out
Some people are just too funny. If I'm your sister, I would have arrested the person before telling my husband. She sees the issue at hand like a minor issue. Tell her to go to the school alone! Even if someone touches my son's peepee (God forbid) I will close down the school before telling my husband. I don't joke with issues like this one.

5 Likes

Re: Pedophile Are Everywhere, Please Help My Sister Out by 2SWT(f): 10:04am On Jul 21, 2017
So she wants to sit at home and wait for her husband while the pedophile continues what he's doing?

If the husband wants to send a mail it's okay but I think she should go and handle the issue quietly.

I'd advice her not to make noise about it tho

truthsayer009:
You berra write something really impressive eventually undecided

I have so I'm waiting for you
Re: Pedophile Are Everywhere, Please Help My Sister Out by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 21, 2017
it's strange that the husband doesn't want to go and just seems indifferent about it. this isn't something you take lightly or sweep under the carpet. the authorities, especially the police, should be involved and the perpetrator should face the full wrath of the law. the child should also be getting whatever medical/psychological care she needs.

all hell would break loose if another father with sense finds out his child has been molested. it's strange that this father doesn't want to report it. are you sure he's not guilty of something himself?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pedophile Are Everywhere, Please Help My Sister Out by ifyalways(f): 10:24am On Jul 21, 2017
I find it strange that the husband doesn't want to go undecided

@OP, your sister should storm the school immediately, you can go with her if you want But before you guys go, has the child talked, like told your sister who was fiddling with her vagggina? It would be nice to have a name or know the person before getting to the school . and once the child gives you a name, go first to the police station to file a complain and then move to the school with at least a policeman.

And please, if this is actually true, I earnestly beg you guys not to sweep it under the carpet. Please!!! !!

1 Like

Re: Pedophile Are Everywhere, Please Help My Sister Out by LadyX(f): 12:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
Oyindidi:
Some people are just too funny. If I'm your sister, I would have arrested the person before telling my husband. She sees the issue at hand like a minor issue. Tell her to go to the school alone! Even if someone touches my son's peepee (God forbid) I will close down the school before telling my husband. I don't joke with issues like this one.
How have you been dear?

I think the husband is guilty of something that's why he doesn't want to go. Why opt to send an email yet someone is sexually assaulting your child? Probably he's scared that the child might be asked to name all the people that have ever done that to her.
Re: Pedophile Are Everywhere, Please Help My Sister Out by Oyindidi(f): 2:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
LadyX:

How have you been dear?

I think the husband is guilty of something that's why he doesn't want to go. Why opt to send an email yet someone is sexually assaulting your child? Probably he's scared that the child might be asked to name all the people that have ever done that to her.
I'm doing great Lady, its been a while. The mother should go to the school if he refused to.
Re: Pedophile Are Everywhere, Please Help My Sister Out by Dyt(f): 3:15pm On Jul 21, 2017
Claps hand
Orisirisi

Mail?

God didn't give some people this kind of patience
Hian
Re: Pedophile Are Everywhere, Please Help My Sister Out by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
2SWT:
You berra write something really impressive eventually undecided
Re: Pedophile Are Everywhere, Please Help My Sister Out by 7footre(m): 3:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
You mean it's been established that your daughter has been molested and the man is acting all calm and wants to send mails? Really? Seriously??

There is definitely something that man is not saying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pedophile Are Everywhere, Please Help My Sister Out by carammel(f): 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2017
I hope the man is not among those doing the do,his reaction is funny.
Poor little girl. angry

1 Like

Re: Pedophile Are Everywhere, Please Help My Sister Out by thickminaj(f): 3:45pm On Jul 21, 2017
teffcout:
she can go with the police.... The father's reaction tho is very callous.. That girl needs to undergo a series of test... Bck to the matter... She should go with the police... Get a good lawyer... It takes actions like this to curb pedophilia

1 Like

Re: Pedophile Are Everywhere, Please Help My Sister Out by lilytender: 3:49pm On Jul 21, 2017
Issues like this are not supposed to be reported to the school, instead it should be reported to the nearest police station.
Re: Pedophile Are Everywhere, Please Help My Sister Out by MrCork: 4:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
Oyindidi:
I'm doing great Lady, its been a while. The mother should go to the school if he refused to.

....do u have nyansh or not? angry
Re: Pedophile Are Everywhere, Please Help My Sister Out by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
carammel:
I hope the man is not among those doing the do,his reaction is funny.
Poor little girl. angry

Doing the do? doing what oh tongue
Re: Pedophile Are Everywhere, Please Help My Sister Out by Oyindidi(f): 4:33pm On Jul 21, 2017
MrCork:

....do u have nyansh or not? angry
Corky, werey person
Re: Pedophile Are Everywhere, Please Help My Sister Out by robosky02(m): 4:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
Oyindidi:
Corky, werey person

what angry
Re: Pedophile Are Everywhere, Please Help My Sister Out by Oyindidi(f): 4:38pm On Jul 21, 2017
robosky02:

what angry
Bosky, runneraway groomgrin
Re: Pedophile Are Everywhere, Please Help My Sister Out by robosky02(m): 4:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
Oyindidi:
Bosky, runneraway groomgrin

you were not ready
Re: Pedophile Are Everywhere, Please Help My Sister Out by robosky02(m): 4:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
Oyindidi:

action that's it grin

Re: Pedophile Are Everywhere, Please Help My Sister Out by darlenese(f): 5:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
LadyX:

How have you been dear?

u seem to be the only person thinking from both direction, there is really something fishy about the father's reaction, we have seen cases where fathers molest their kids, the father should not be totally ruled out in this issue . his behaviour is totally strange, which father does that

2 Likes

Re: Pedophile Are Everywhere, Please Help My Sister Out by cococandy(f): 11:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
He blamed her. Why am I not surprised?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pedophile Are Everywhere, Please Help My Sister Out by odysey: 4:56am On Jul 22, 2017
teffcout:

Take a lawyer along, sue the school and arrest the staff
Re: Pedophile Are Everywhere, Please Help My Sister Out by Ameeria: 5:33am On Jul 22, 2017
Wow! What is scaring her from going alone? I find this your thread really annoying. She should go and make her report! No need for an entourage!
Re: Pedophile Are Everywhere, Please Help My Sister Out by Fkforyou(m): 9:40am On Jul 22, 2017
Your in-law is wrong, no offense, it's his child too. undecided

He should face the damn culprit first angry...Then later face the issue with his wife. undecided

And why would he think his wife is at fault? undecided
Re: Pedophile Are Everywhere, Please Help My Sister Out by rully2: 11:59am On Jul 22, 2017
What are you guys even saying?! A minor has been molested and you are here discussing who should or should not go with who! Do you know the gravity of this!!!

Your sister better match hard and fast to that school with or without her husband tagging along. And as for the husband is it not his child??! I know for some men all hell would have been let loose. Your child's interest and wellbeing first!
Re: Pedophile Are Everywhere, Please Help My Sister Out by Oyindidi(f): 12:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
rully2:
What are you guys even saying?! A minor has been molested and you are here discussing who should or should not go with who! Do you know the gravity of this!!!

Your sister better match hard and fast to that school with or without her husband tagging along. And as for the husband is it not his child??! I know for some men all hell would have been let loose. Your child's interest and wellbeing first!
The op said he blamed the wife. Op is not telling us why he blamed the sister

(1) (Reply)

Children Shoes and Clothing Store / s / Is This Behavior Appropriate To Teach Children?; Please vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.