Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,028 members, 7,849,155 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:26 PM

Loving People As They Are Is Really Though, But We Must Love Them Any Way.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Loving People As They Are Is Really Though, But We Must Love Them Any Way.. (368 Views)

When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? / Parents Loving One Of Their Children More Than The Others: Your Opinion / I Find It Hard To Pretend Loving My Kids Equally, Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Loving People As They Are Is Really Though, But We Must Love Them Any Way.. by PStacks(m): 9:24am On Jul 21, 2017
undecided undecided undecided undecided

if everybody obeyed the simplest commandment to love your neighbor as you loved yourself, the world would have been a much more better place to be..

watch this clip and maybe you just might have more reasons to love and appreciate people even better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le2Ycs2CFQ0

(1) (Reply)

Finally Revealed...a Site That Really Pays You For A Menial Task...this Is Real! / Can I Still Ever Love Again? (episode 3) / Checkout The 5 Useful Tips For Working With Family And Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.