Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Man Chains And Locks Houseboy In Cage With Goats In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Chains And Locks Houseboy In Cage With Goats In Lagos (Photos) (54698 Views)

Hunting Dogs Kill Herders’ Goats In Katsina / Young Men Caught Stealing Goats In Nsukka. See What Was Done To Them. Photos / Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Chains And Locks Houseboy In Cage With Goats In Lagos (Photos) by DeKen: 12:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
The heart of man is desperately wicked.
Re: Man Chains And Locks Houseboy In Cage With Goats In Lagos (Photos) by larrypourl(m): 12:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
The kind of news we hearing dis days sef.....that man must be punished nd should also be chained there for at least a week b4 been investigated.

Click my signature for quality loafers for sale at cool prices.

Re: Man Chains And Locks Houseboy In Cage With Goats In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
Wickedness shocked
Re: Man Chains And Locks Houseboy In Cage With Goats In Lagos (Photos) by fresherdanU: 12:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
THIS IS INHUMANE AND DEFINTELY UNWARRANTED. THE MAN SHLD BE INCARCERATED.
Re: Man Chains And Locks Houseboy In Cage With Goats In Lagos (Photos) by ngwaba(m): 12:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
Nigeria is fast becoming a zoo.
Re: Man Chains And Locks Houseboy In Cage With Goats In Lagos (Photos) by RobbStark(m): 12:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
Only in Lagos wud all manner of negativity be heard.
Jus picture this same scenario in another state and the whole world wud have heard about it.

Jus imagine that this country has been split into different smaller countries, I wonder wat wud become of this state Lagos. #Savage

As for the man that did this, his own child shud be kept in a cage with pigs jus for 2 days.
Man inhumanity to man.
Re: Man Chains And Locks Houseboy In Cage With Goats In Lagos (Photos) by sukkot: 12:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
Lol even the goat dont deserve to be in that kind of environment. its dirty claustrophobic and there is no grass to eat
Re: Man Chains And Locks Houseboy In Cage With Goats In Lagos (Photos) by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
What's the big deal... Are we all not living in a zoo.

This boy isn't too young to live with animals
hmmm
Re: Man Chains And Locks Houseboy In Cage With Goats In Lagos (Photos) by Felixalex(m): 12:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What's the big deal...
Are we all not living in a zoo.

....and he does! U never disappoint cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Chains And Locks Houseboy In Cage With Goats In Lagos (Photos) by Bruno3000(m): 12:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
iamkingzlee:
My God! people are suffering
Will you come to their rescue if given the opportunity n power? or will u do worse?

1 Like

Re: Man Chains And Locks Houseboy In Cage With Goats In Lagos (Photos) by Jabioro: 12:56pm On Jul 21, 2017
The boss should not be spared, I want him to have the taste of what he is cooking
Re: Man Chains And Locks Houseboy In Cage With Goats In Lagos (Photos) by judedwriter(m): 12:56pm On Jul 21, 2017
devonkelly:
This isn't wickedness its senseless
No...it is wicked and senseless! Slavery in 21st century angry
Re: Man Chains And Locks Houseboy In Cage With Goats In Lagos (Photos) by musicwriter(m): 12:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
thesicilian:
No comments till I get the full story.

What would the full story do for you? That's a picture, not a drawing!!.

1 Like

Re: Man Chains And Locks Houseboy In Cage With Goats In Lagos (Photos) by Ehinmola(m): 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
joshkiddies:
A houseboy who serves his boss at  No 5 offin canal Lagos Island market, was reportedly chained and locked with goats without food for days.  It was gathered that though the boy's offence is not known, however this is not the first maltreatment the boy is getting from the Nigerian man. 

A concerned Nigerian who sent in the story wrote; 

"pls this is what a man in lagos island, did to the house boy staying with him, I think the right authorities should be invited, he needs to be brought to book. He can someone padlock a child’s leg and throw him where goats stay? And locked the gate too. Pls help me share this but I want to remain anonymous The house address is No 5 offin canal Lagos island market"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/nigerian-man-chains-locks-houseboy-cage-goats-lagos-photos.html

. The man should be chained and kept in the hungry lion's den
Re: Man Chains And Locks Houseboy In Cage With Goats In Lagos (Photos) by phillthy(m): 1:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
mrtomola:
This is a defination of wickedness...Oh Lord ! help us in this Zooarea called Nigeria.

more like Zoogeria

1 Like

Re: Man Chains And Locks Houseboy In Cage With Goats In Lagos (Photos) by blakpriest(m): 1:05pm On Jul 21, 2017
Please, if you pick up news feeds like this, report it to relevant agencies like NAPTIP, The NPF, NHRC etc.

This is inhuman.
Re: Man Chains And Locks Houseboy In Cage With Goats In Lagos (Photos) by judedwriter(m): 1:05pm On Jul 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What's the big deal...
Are we all not living in a zoo.

Shocking statement you made shocked
Re: Man Chains And Locks Houseboy In Cage With Goats In Lagos (Photos) by smithhassan25(m): 1:08pm On Jul 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

you are a big fool.

4 Likes

Re: Man Chains And Locks Houseboy In Cage With Goats In Lagos (Photos) by midehill(m): 1:09pm On Jul 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

u r very stupid for DAT statement...idiot...

3 Likes

Re: Man Chains And Locks Houseboy In Cage With Goats In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 21, 2017
And this one will later grow up and become a hardened criminal if he isn't reformed early.

Why I said Nigerians are inherently wicked.

I have been around,read about diff culture and countries yet I'm yet to see in a developed country where people employ the service of maids.

Pls don't give me the age long story of trying to help the poor soul and his or her family.

U need help,employ an adult. Period.

From pastors to politicians and housewives.
Even those living in one room face me I face you.
Everybody has a maid.

This country can never be redeemed.

Nigerians,travel and learn.
Sense of entitlement everywhere.
Smh

1 Like

Re: Man Chains And Locks Houseboy In Cage With Goats In Lagos (Photos) by thesicilian: 1:11pm On Jul 21, 2017
musicwriter:

What would the full story do for you? That's a picture, not a drawing!!.
Pictures are deceptive. Even original photos can be taken in such a way as to show you what the photographer wants you to see, not what actually is.

3 Likes

Re: Man Chains And Locks Houseboy In Cage With Goats In Lagos (Photos) by britiko: 1:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
thesicilian:
No comments till I get the full story.
What story will warrant such inhumane act?
Re: Man Chains And Locks Houseboy In Cage With Goats In Lagos (Photos) by thesicilian: 1:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
britiko:

What story will warrant such inhumane act?
How about the boy stealing large sums of money repeatedly, 'fingering' or outright rape of Oga's infant daughter etc?
Whatever it is, it is never justifiable to draw conclusions from one sided narrations.

2 Likes

Re: Man Chains And Locks Houseboy In Cage With Goats In Lagos (Photos) by deolu2000(m): 1:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
Even Evans was not chained like. heartless human being.
Re: Man Chains And Locks Houseboy In Cage With Goats In Lagos (Photos) by musicwriter(m): 1:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
thesicilian:

Pictures are deceptive. Even original photos can be taken in such a way as to show you what the photographer wants you to see, not what actually is.

Not in this case. If it was some sort of illusion others would've spotted it as well.
Re: Man Chains And Locks Houseboy In Cage With Goats In Lagos (Photos) by britiko: 1:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
thesicilian:

How about the boy stealing large sums of money repeatedly, 'fingering' or outright rape of Oga's infant daughter etc?
Whatever it is, it is never justifiable to draw conclusions from one sided narrations.

It's better to turn him in to the cops not chain and starve him.

1 Like

Re: Man Chains And Locks Houseboy In Cage With Goats In Lagos (Photos) by juman(m): 1:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
The whole nigerian peoples are been caged by those called "leaders".

nigerians have been enslaved.

1 Like

Re: Man Chains And Locks Houseboy In Cage With Goats In Lagos (Photos) by cooltola(m): 1:38pm On Jul 21, 2017
piece of shit man, forget what the boy did- even though the boy stole money or whatever he did - he is still a child. another form of slavery- another wealthy idiots
Re: Man Chains And Locks Houseboy In Cage With Goats In Lagos (Photos) by thesicilian: 1:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
britiko:

It's better to turn him in to the cops not chain and starve him.
Maybe so. But some will still berate the man for getting a young boy arrested. As for me sha, I'm just watching as it unfolds.

1 Like

Re: Man Chains And Locks Houseboy In Cage With Goats In Lagos (Photos) by vitalisspecial: 1:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
The man needs to be arrested...........wickedness

1 Like

Re: Man Chains And Locks Houseboy In Cage With Goats In Lagos (Photos) by baysol: 1:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
joshkiddies:
A houseboy who serves his boss at  No 5 offin canal Lagos Island market, was reportedly chained and locked with goats without food for days.  It was gathered that though the boy's offence is not known, however this is not the first maltreatment the boy is getting from the Nigerian man. 

A concerned Nigerian who sent in the story wrote; 

"pls this is what a man in lagos island, did to the house boy staying with him, I think the right authorities should be invited, he needs to be brought to book. He can someone padlock a child’s leg and throw him where goats stay? And locked the gate too. Pls help me share this but I want to remain anonymous The house address is No 5 offin canal Lagos island market"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/nigerian-man-chains-locks-houseboy-cage-goats-lagos-photos.html

The man no get name? where the police on this matter? this is a case of child abuse and wanton disregard of societal decorum. The nameless man must be arrested ASAP.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra: 6 boys Gang Rape 19-year-old Girl, Record & Upload It Online / Milton Whamper Commits Suicide After Boyfriend Leaked Her Nude Video / 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.