Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,685 members, 7,809,589 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Milton Whamper Commits Suicide After Boyfriend Leaked Her Nude Video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Milton Whamper Commits Suicide After Boyfriend Leaked Her Nude Video (54680 Views)

Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals / Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online / Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Milton Whamper Commits Suicide After Boyfriend Leaked Her Nude Video by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 29, 2019
The Kumasi Krofrom based younger 21-yr-old lady commits suicide at the sunrise of yesterday, Monday 28th January 2019.

A beautiful Ghanaian female, Milton Whamper has committed suicide after her naked photos and videos had been leaked by her boyfriend she dumped.

According to buddies and cherished ones, Milton Whamper born Cecilia Konadu Boakye, a completely quiet and pretty young woman turned into courting one of these fraud boys but at a factor, she were given bored to death with the life of her as a substitute hyper boyfriend and determined to get out of the relationship

The boyfriend resisted the breakup but Milton become adamant and broke up with this fraud boy despite all his pleading.

Already having her bare pictures and films and additionally her fb login information, he started sharing the pictures and video to her Facebook friends via her very own Facebook inbox.

Well, Milton posted clearly on her Facebook timeline that she is not the one sending pictures and films however she kept being mocked.

May Her Soul Rest In Perfect Peace.

More: https://mandynews.com/ghanaian-lady-commits-suicide-after-boyfriend-leaked-her-naked-video/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Milton Whamper Commits Suicide After Boyfriend Leaked Her Nude Video by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 29, 2019
CollinsWeGlobe:
The Kumasi Krofrom based younger 21-yr-old lady commits suicide at the sunrise of yesterday, Monday 28th January 2019.

A beautiful Ghanaian female, Milton Whamper has committed suicide after her naked photos and videos had been leaked by her boyfriend she dumped.

According to buddies and cherished ones, Milton Whamper born Cecilia Konadu Boakye, a completely quiet and pretty young woman turned into courting one of these fraud boys but at a factor, she were given bored to death with the life of her as a substitute hyper boyfriend and determined to get out of the relationship

The boyfriend resisted the breakup but Milton become adamant and broke up with this fraud boy despite all his pleading.

Already having her bare pictures and films and additionally her fb login information, he started sharing the pictures and video to her Facebook friends via her very own Facebook inbox.

Well, Milton posted clearly on her Facebook timeline that she is not the one sending pictures and films however she kept being mocked.

May Her Soul Rest In Perfect Peace.

More: https://mandynews.com/ghanaian-lady-commits-suicide-after-boyfriend-leaked-her-naked-video/

This is what happens when you care too much what others think. She committed suicide because she could not stand what everyone will say and the name calling.

We need to stop living our lives for others. So your nudes were leaked, life goes on. Stop caring too much what the world thinks and live your life.

218 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Milton Whamper Commits Suicide After Boyfriend Leaked Her Nude Video by Forreellinc: 5:06pm On Jan 29, 2019
R.I.P cry

haters will say she is not fine

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Milton Whamper Commits Suicide After Boyfriend Leaked Her Nude Video by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 29, 2019
prevention they say is better than cure!
why take pictures and videos in the first place ?
No matter how in love I am videos and pictures are forbidden indoors. .....USE YOUR HEAD NA

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Milton Whamper Commits Suicide After Boyfriend Leaked Her Nude Video by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 29, 2019
Main reason i Dont care what u think about me or what u are saying behind my back, i'm happy, thats all i care about

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Milton Whamper Commits Suicide After Boyfriend Leaked Her Nude Video by AHCB: 9:56pm On Jan 29, 2019
So hypocrisy is not solely a Nigerian thing, wow. Those mocking the young lady if you check have done far worse but because it's not known, they're free to mock others. What a shame.

Rest In Peace young lady.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Milton Whamper Commits Suicide After Boyfriend Leaked Her Nude Video by Originalsly: 10:20pm On Jan 29, 2019
I can understand the shame.... but her friends and family should've gone after the guy... give him a beat down and post him unclad with a cucumber stuck in ehmmm....let me shut up.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Milton Whamper Commits Suicide After Boyfriend Leaked Her Nude Video by solz007(m): 1:35am On Jan 30, 2019
Rest In Peace With The Lord Amen!

1 Like

Re: Milton Whamper Commits Suicide After Boyfriend Leaked Her Nude Video by 11thGoldTREE: 3:44am On Jan 30, 2019
There are millions of nude pictures out there from all races all over the world. Black girls, white girls, red girls, brown girls, blue girls and so forth. I dont see why anyone should get tensed because of a naked picture.
Just checking the internet, you are greeted by billions of sex videos by both extremely beautiful women and the average ones in all shapes and sizes.
I don't get the logic of committing suicide because of a leaked nude.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Milton Whamper Commits Suicide After Boyfriend Leaked Her Nude Video by jakandeola(m): 4:35am On Jan 30, 2019
Makydebbie

1 Like

Re: Milton Whamper Commits Suicide After Boyfriend Leaked Her Nude Video by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 4:42am On Jan 30, 2019
No Matter how you love your boyfriend/girlfriend NEVER EVER SEND YOUR NUDES TO THEM!!!! See how this beauty just wasted her life....she must be thinking of what people would say about her.
IF BY CHANCE ANYBODY SENDS YOU NUDES,PLEASE THERE IS NO POINT PUTTING IT OUT IN PUBLIC.

15 Likes

Re: Milton Whamper Commits Suicide After Boyfriend Leaked Her Nude Video by Rextizz(m): 6:13am On Jan 30, 2019
Stoopid banku hoe, may she rot in hell
I despise stoopid people.

1 Like

Re: Milton Whamper Commits Suicide After Boyfriend Leaked Her Nude Video by emmyreb(f): 7:08am On Jan 30, 2019
Canon Camera for sale, check my signature

1 Like

Re: Milton Whamper Commits Suicide After Boyfriend Leaked Her Nude Video by forghon: 7:53am On Jan 30, 2019
She for come naija na

1 Like

Re: Milton Whamper Commits Suicide After Boyfriend Leaked Her Nude Video by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:26am On Jan 30, 2019
A beautiful Ghanaian female, Milton Whamper has committed suicide after her Unclad photos and videos had been leaked by her boyfriend she dumped.
The boy should spend the rest of his life in jail.
Loser in life!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Milton Whamper Commits Suicide After Boyfriend Leaked Her Nude Video by thorpido(m): 8:26am On Jan 30, 2019
So sad but suicide is not the solution.
I hope the guy gets prosecuted.

5 Likes

Re: Milton Whamper Commits Suicide After Boyfriend Leaked Her Nude Video by firstolalekan(m): 8:26am On Jan 30, 2019
Fools
Re: Milton Whamper Commits Suicide After Boyfriend Leaked Her Nude Video by freemanbubble: 8:26am On Jan 30, 2019
Isoright
This is what happens when Fathers raise 'weak women' and mothers reinforce it

Try this with warri girls or Bini girls

Na you go kill yourself last last

10 Likes

Re: Milton Whamper Commits Suicide After Boyfriend Leaked Her Nude Video by don4real18(m): 8:30am On Jan 30, 2019
Where's the boyfriend?
There should be a law for things like this

3 Likes

Re: Milton Whamper Commits Suicide After Boyfriend Leaked Her Nude Video by SalamRushdie: 8:30am On Jan 30, 2019
The same nude pics that made Kim Kardashian blow caused this one to kill herself

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Milton Whamper Commits Suicide After Boyfriend Leaked Her Nude Video by anambraamaka: 8:30am On Jan 30, 2019
Nonsense
Re: Milton Whamper Commits Suicide After Boyfriend Leaked Her Nude Video by SweetBuns(f): 8:30am On Jan 30, 2019
MY SISTERS PLEASE PLEASE AND PLEASE, DONT TAKE ANY NUDE PICTURES OF YOURSELF EVEN IF YOU BF IS IN THE PIC, BECUASE IF IT LEAKS, THE BLAME WILL BE ON YOU ENTIRELY.....
BOYS ARE NOT SMILING, ESPECIALLY NIGERIAN BOYS undecided

3 Likes

Re: Milton Whamper Commits Suicide After Boyfriend Leaked Her Nude Video by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 30, 2019
Just imagine na wa o daughter of Zion taking her own life because of boy undecided

Get married to Jesus and he will never ever break your heart grin

Np: what a friend I have in Jesus kiss

3 Likes

Re: Milton Whamper Commits Suicide After Boyfriend Leaked Her Nude Video by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 30, 2019
vikkimimi:
prevention they say is better than cure!
why take pictures and videos in the first place ?
No matter how in love I am videos and pictures are forbidden indoors. .....USE YOUR HEAD NA
When he has taken your heart to hell, you brain won't even remember that there is a camera. He can always take the video without your knowledge

1 Like

Re: Milton Whamper Commits Suicide After Boyfriend Leaked Her Nude Video by Exwizard: 8:31am On Jan 30, 2019
Any charger left behind?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspected Bariga Cultists Paraded In Lagos (pictures) / NANS, SUG President Clash At The South Africa Embassy In Abuja (Photos) / Man Commits Suicide In Lagos On Wedding Eve, Drops Suicide Message For Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.