Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,910 members, 7,952,668 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:39 PM

See New Evidence Proving That Igbos And Her Neighbors Originate From One Source - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See New Evidence Proving That Igbos And Her Neighbors Originate From One Source (1138 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Gives Fresh Evidence Proving Buhari Is Allegedly Dead / Lagos To Begin Payment Of N35,000 Minimum Wage November; See New Salary Scale / Omoyele Sowore’s Neighbors In US Demand His Release From DSS Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See New Evidence Proving That Igbos And Her Neighbors Originate From One Source by Warship: 10:36am On Jul 21, 2017
Our brothers have their names starting with a vowel letter

Annang
Ibibio
Ijaw
Igbo
Igala
Igede
Idoma
Ogoni
Oron
Efik
Urhobo
Efik
Isoko
etc.

Hope people like Omenka and others can see how hopeless it is dividing us

Show me one tribe having border with the Igbos whose name starts with a Consonant letter

We are One and Indivisible

Satanic persons trying to sow discord have failed

" How sweet it is when brothers live in harmony. " Psalms book of the Bible

No wonder the Igbos never invaded any of their brothers but instead intermarried and traded with them.
Re: See New Evidence Proving That Igbos And Her Neighbors Originate From One Source by whitebeard(m): 10:37am On Jul 21, 2017
cool na so make igbos ku ku claim everywhere, and also let arewa Ku Ku threaten the whole Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See New Evidence Proving That Igbos And Her Neighbors Originate From One Source by Warship: 10:43am On Jul 21, 2017
whitebeard:
cool na so make igbos ku ku claim everywhere, and also let arewa Ku Ku threaten the whole Nigeria.

You are just jealous that they have found their brothers and why their ancestors never waged war against them but instead intermarried and traded with them.

I know you are hurt but take it in good faith

1 Like

Re: See New Evidence Proving That Igbos And Her Neighbors Originate From One Source by whitebeard(m): 10:48am On Jul 21, 2017
Warship:

You are just jealous that they have found their brothers and why their ancestors never waged war against them but instead intermarried and traded with them.

I know you are hurt but take it in good faith
cool I would also tell u in good faith that u agitated for biafra for "half a century" and u couldn't get it, let's see what happens after or during the remaining half cool. I would also tell u in good faith that the real biafra that had technocrates, wise men, soldiers and people willing to die for it is long dead, the one u see now, is a new one. Made up majorly of miscreants. I wish u good luck also in good faith cool cheers

2 Likes

Re: See New Evidence Proving That Igbos And Her Neighbors Originate From One Source by MrDude: 10:51am On Jul 21, 2017
Oh really, never thought about this before now! Let it be known to everyone on this forum that a large section of the youths of Idoma in Idoma land will chose Biafra if it ever comes to a referendum. This is the sentiments shared by many idomas not some leafy Facebook post whose commenters were dominated by Tivs. Tiv and Idoma have nothing in common pretty much.

3 Likes

Re: See New Evidence Proving That Igbos And Her Neighbors Originate From One Source by Warship: 10:51am On Jul 21, 2017
whitebeard:
cool I would also tell u in good faith that u agitated for biafra for "half a century" and u couldn't get it, let's see what happens after or during the remaining half cool. I would also tell u in good faith that the real biafra that had technocrates, wise men, soldiers and people willing to die for it is long dead, the one is see now, is a new one. Made up majorly of miscreants. I wish u good luck also in good faith cool cheers

Despite the evil committed by Cromwell against the Irish people, in the end after 300years the Irish people became free from the English people and more wealthy than them

Your ethnic group poverty is about to dive deeper as Igbos have been favored by God to get their desire

3 Likes

Re: See New Evidence Proving That Igbos And Her Neighbors Originate From One Source by whitebeard(m): 10:54am On Jul 21, 2017
Warship:

Despite the evil committed by Cromwell against the Irish people, in the end after 300years the Irish people became free from the English people and more wealthy than them

Your ethnic group poverty is about to dive deeper as Igbos have been favored by God to get their desire
tell me who isn't favoured by GOD, u don't know what's going on up north, all u know is that they separated. Tribalism would only give u more headache in good faith. cool
Re: See New Evidence Proving That Igbos And Her Neighbors Originate From One Source by Warship: 10:54am On Jul 21, 2017
MrDude:
Oh really, never thought about this before now! Let it be known to everyone on this forum that a large section of the youth of Idoma in Idoma land will chose Biafra if it ever comes to a referendum. This is the sentiments shared by many idomas not some leafy Facebook post whose commenters were dominated by Tivs. Tiv and Idoma have nothing in common pretty much.

Every tribe around Yorubas are Consonants tribes

Every tribe around Hausas are Consonants tribes

I just laugh at people thinking the ancestral connection between Igbos and their Vowel letter brothers can be broken.

God bless the Vowels people.

1 Like

Re: See New Evidence Proving That Igbos And Her Neighbors Originate From One Source by whitebeard(m): 10:58am On Jul 21, 2017
Warship:

did they tell u that the Irish had miscreants, or did they call the English man's country names, see that's the difference, dont compare biafrans with the irish, this biafra is made up of miscreants in good faith cool
Re: See New Evidence Proving That Igbos And Her Neighbors Originate From One Source by Warship: 11:01am On Jul 21, 2017
whitebeard:
tell me who isn't favoured by GOD, u don't know what's going on up north, all u know is that they separated. Tribalism would only give u more headache in good faith. cool

This Psalm below is the reason why the North is not favoured by God

" Place no trust in oppression,
or false hope in robbery.

If wealth increases,
pay no attention to it." Psalms 62: 10 NIV translation

Psalm 62:10 New Living Translation (NLT)

" Don’t make your living by extortion
or put your hope in stealing.
And if your wealth increases,
don’t make it the center of your life."

Question for you

Who owns 90% of the oil wells in the SS and SE.?

Did the owners get it legally.

1 Like

Re: See New Evidence Proving That Igbos And Her Neighbors Originate From One Source by falcon01: 11:34am On Jul 21, 2017
which tribe is ETC in nigeria grin
Re: See New Evidence Proving That Igbos And Her Neighbors Originate From One Source by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 21, 2017
whitebeard:
did they tell u that the Irish had miscreants, or did they call the English man's country names, see that's the difference, dont compare biafrans with the irish, this biafra is made up of miscreants in good faith cool

guy be like say your brain dey peper you.ba?

IPOB are not miscreants.. and don't insult IPOB.

are yoruba's miscreants? is a question..

if you get issue with the op address him..no dey mention IPOB..cos dem never insult you or your tribe.

na people like you dey confirm say naija na Zoo.
Re: See New Evidence Proving That Igbos And Her Neighbors Originate From One Source by whitebeard(m): 5:14pm On Jul 21, 2017
bounty007:

guy be like say your brain dey peper you.ba?

IPOB are not miscreants.. and don't insult IPOB.

are yoruba's miscreants? is a question..

if you get issue with the op address him..no dey mention IPOB..cos dem never insult you or your tribe.

na people like you dey confirm say naija na Zoo.
KANU insulted my country by calling it a zoo.
Re: See New Evidence Proving That Igbos And Her Neighbors Originate From One Source by Warship: 5:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
whitebeard:
KANU insulted my country by calling it a zoo.

He was even nice to call Nigeria a Zoo

Nigeria is an evil forest that is why a common thief is easily lynched using tyres and fuel but a political robber is given chieftaincy title.

True or false.?

2 Likes

Re: See New Evidence Proving That Igbos And Her Neighbors Originate From One Source by Doc10q: 8:08pm On Jan 26, 2020
Warship:

He was even nice to call Nigeria a Zoo

Nigeria is an evil forest that is why a common thief is easily lynched using tyres and fuel but a political robber is given chieftaincy title.

True or false.?

True my brother

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We’re Interested In Nigeria’s Oil, Gas – Britain / The 1994 Epetedo Proclamation: The Speech That Killed Abiola / Is Nnamdi Kanu Greater Than Ojukwu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.