Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Gives Fresh Evidence Proving Buhari Is Allegedly Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Gives Fresh Evidence Proving Buhari Is Allegedly Dead (6330 Views)

Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence / Breaking - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Latest Assessment Of The Situation In Nigeria / Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Gives Fresh Evidence Proving Buhari Is Allegedly Dead by VicTee: 6:53am On Jan 22, 2020
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has dropped an evidence to prove that President Muhammadu Buhari is allegedly dead.

Kanu has always maintained that President Buhari was allegedly replaced by Jubril Al-Sudani from Sudan. He had said the replacement was allegedly done in London in connivance with the British authorities

See evidence at https://firstreportsonline.com/nnamdi-kanu-evidence-muhammadu-buhari-dead/

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Gives Fresh Evidence Proving Buhari Is Allegedly Dead by TheSourcerer: 6:55am On Jan 22, 2020
Agian with this BS

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Gives Fresh Evidence Proving Buhari Is Allegedly Dead by MyMouth(m): 7:00am On Jan 22, 2020
We still dey on top this bullshi.t? undecided
I thought someone told me Kanu now has sense installed in his brain? How come he is still misyarning?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Gives Fresh Evidence Proving Buhari Is Allegedly Dead by HallaDaTruth: 7:02am On Jan 22, 2020
if this was a normal country, a DNA test would have been conducted by multiple labs to verify this allegations . but Nigeria is an abnormal country

19 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Gives Fresh Evidence Proving Buhari Is Allegedly Dead by money121(m): 7:03am On Jan 22, 2020
Motigbo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Gives Fresh Evidence Proving Buhari Is Allegedly Dead by Thatdopekelly(m): 7:03am On Jan 22, 2020
Am not a fan of Nnamdi kanu, but as long as he's giving it to buhari and he's goons hot hot... Nnamdi kanu I Stan grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Gives Fresh Evidence Proving Buhari Is Allegedly Dead by ayukdaboss(m): 7:09am On Jan 22, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
if this was a normal country, a DNA test would have been conducted by multiple labs to verify this allegations . but Nigeria is an abnormal country
Did you just type this? DNA test on the President because of Nnamdi Kanu? grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Gives Fresh Evidence Proving Buhari Is Allegedly Dead by blasted12: 7:19am On Jan 22, 2020
Who even takes that worthless miscreant seriously again? Rubbish!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Gives Fresh Evidence Proving Buhari Is Allegedly Dead by HallaDaTruth: 7:19am On Jan 22, 2020
ayukdaboss:

Do you realize that in the us the president can be asked to do something just because some citizens accuse him of it . Have you not been following US politics ? but here in Nigeria, the president is a tin god who cant be touched . If buhari aka jubril wants Nnamdi Kanu to lose his credibility , he should go for the test to prove NK wrong and make his followers lose trust in Him

14 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Gives Fresh Evidence Proving Buhari Is Allegedly Dead by Amotekun777: 7:22am On Jan 22, 2020
Fear Biafuro pple. grin

Igbo pple should be ashamed. Ojukwu decided to name Biafra after Bianca his mistress (best friend's daughter) turned wife. grin

LZAA

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Gives Fresh Evidence Proving Buhari Is Allegedly Dead by Xisnin(m): 7:23am On Jan 22, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
Do you realize that in the us the president can be asked to do something just because some citizens accuse him of it . Have you not been following US politics ? but here in Nigeria, the president is a tin god who cant be touched . If buhari aka jubril wants Nnamdi Kanu to lose his credibility , he should go for the test to prove NK wrong and make his followers lose trust in Him
You are getting your news from fake websites.
The president cannot be made to do anything that he doesn't want to do.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Gives Fresh Evidence Proving Buhari Is Allegedly Dead by pipeliner: 7:47am On Jan 22, 2020
VicTee:
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has dropped an evidence to prove that President Muhammadu Buhari is allegedly dead.

Kanu has always maintained that President Buhari was allegedly replaced by Jubril Al-Sudani from Sudan. He had said the replacement was allegedly done in London in connivance with the British authorities

See evidence at https://firstreportsonline.com/nnamdi-kanu-evidence-muhammadu-buhari-dead/

One of the most stupid things I heard from Kanu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Gives Fresh Evidence Proving Buhari Is Allegedly Dead by enemybulldozer(m): 8:18am On Jan 22, 2020
pipeliner:

Counter kanu's claims with proof not by blabbing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Gives Fresh Evidence Proving Buhari Is Allegedly Dead by PFRB: 8:40am On Jan 22, 2020
pipeliner:

Why was Buhari not there? ? ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Gives Fresh Evidence Proving Buhari Is Allegedly Dead by Okoroawusa: 8:43am On Jan 22, 2020
Scammer

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Gives Fresh Evidence Proving Buhari Is Allegedly Dead by PFRB: 8:46am On Jan 22, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Scammer

Buhari has scammed Nigerians. Eeh Yaa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Gives Fresh Evidence Proving Buhari Is Allegedly Dead by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 22, 2020
ayukdaboss:

when south African president was said to be hiv positive their was a mandate on him to go for test which he did so what's the big deal ? This is democracy that you must understand

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Gives Fresh Evidence Proving Buhari Is Allegedly Dead by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 22, 2020
blasted12:
Who even takes that worthless miscreant seriously again? Rubbish!
see your low unemployed life calling kanu names.in your next generation to come none can be like kanu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Gives Fresh Evidence Proving Buhari Is Allegedly Dead by ServantsOfTruth: 9:11am On Jan 22, 2020
Amotekun777:
Fear Biafuro pple. grin

Igbo pple should be ashamed. Ojukwu decided to name Biafra after Bianca his mistress (best friend's daughter) turned wife. grin

LZAA

Go on show the world how stupid and foolish you are

Am very sorry for your parents for spending so much to send you to school

Fool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Gives Fresh Evidence Proving Buhari Is Allegedly Dead by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 22, 2020
Amotekun777:
Fear Biafuro pple. grin

LZAA
Frank obigbo named it Biafra and he was an ijaw man , don't show how stupid you are by saying Rubbish

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Gives Fresh Evidence Proving Buhari Is Allegedly Dead by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 22, 2020
Xisnin:

You are getting your news from fake websites.
The president cannot be made to do anything that he doesn't want to do.
do I blame you ? You are from Africa so democracy means nothing to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Gives Fresh Evidence Proving Buhari Is Allegedly Dead by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 22, 2020
blasted12:
Very typical of an Nnamdi Kanu zombie. Take a good look in the mirror and see the animal he compares you to
I don't debate like kids get lost

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Gives Fresh Evidence Proving Buhari Is Allegedly Dead by ayukdaboss(m): 9:34am On Jan 22, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
Haba think about it logically, how can President Buhari go for a DNA test because Nnamdi Kanu woke up one day and claimed Buhari is dead and is a clone? Haba now Sir how do you guys do this, let's say any random person in the US tweets and claims Donald Trump is dead and is a clone, what do you think is going to happen? Trump being pressured to go for a DNA test? I'm filled with bafflement for some of you grin

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Gives Fresh Evidence Proving Buhari Is Allegedly Dead by ayukdaboss(m): 9:36am On Jan 22, 2020
azimo:
when south African president was said to be hiv positive their was a mandate on him to go for test which he did so what's the big deal ? This is democracy that you must understand
So if I wake up now and claim my state governor is dead and is a clone via tweets and editorials citing the change of his ear size or nose etc, my state governor should be made to go for a DNA test?? grin grin

Kai na wa o. Nairaland cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Gives Fresh Evidence Proving Buhari Is Allegedly Dead by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 22, 2020
ayukdaboss:

So if I wake up now and claim my state governor is dead and is a clone via tweets and editorials citing the change of his ear size or nose etc, my state governor should be made to go for a DNA test?? grin grin

Kai na wa o. Nairaland cheesy
you need to try living in a Western world to understand how human being live their life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Gives Fresh Evidence Proving Buhari Is Allegedly Dead by jonesky080(m): 10:27am On Jan 22, 2020
Nawa for this man. This is clout chasing. I don’t know what else to call it.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Gives Fresh Evidence Proving Buhari Is Allegedly Dead by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 22, 2020
Amotekun777:
Fear Biafuro pple. grin

LZAA

A slave defending the Master one more time.

You are indeed a Patriot.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Get A Very Big Disgrace Today PHOTOS / Politics Is The Only Lucrative Business In Nigeria, Says Afe Babalola / Efcc Discovers World's Costliest Toilets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.