Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Please Is This Waec Result Good Enough To Study Business Admin In Lasu - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Is This Waec Result Good Enough To Study Business Admin In Lasu (28634 Views)

Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? / Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice / New Waste Bins Used In LASU (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Is This Waec Result Good Enough To Study Business Admin In Lasu by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 21, 2017
Neduzze5:
Well, Commerce and Financial accounting is not very necessary, I think.

The rest are okay and would be able to grant you a spot in Lasu for Business Admin.

You can also study Law with this kind of result.
Law! How? There's no literature in English or crk
Re: Please Is This Waec Result Good Enough To Study Business Admin In Lasu by Sammyjay4411(m): 2:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
you can change to irpm bro your subject is good for irpm I'm a student of lasu, call this no 08171327780 to join the Whatsapp group for lasu aspirant
Re: Please Is This Waec Result Good Enough To Study Business Admin In Lasu by jaytime(m): 2:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
teelaw4life:
Is this the latest thing on nairaland? angry angry

Someone failed commerce and accounting and you're asking if you can study bus admin.

Better take that result to a catering school.

[img]https://media./images/587e3747a97fefeb1658099ab2783a38/tenor.gif[/img]

He can study biz admin. Credit in Economics is more important than accounting and commerce combined.
Re: Please Is This Waec Result Good Enough To Study Business Admin In Lasu by jerryfisher(m): 2:58pm On Jul 21, 2017
tyms are hard bru
Re: Please Is This Waec Result Good Enough To Study Business Admin In Lasu by Icon79(m): 3:07pm On Jul 21, 2017
Seriously, what kind of education do you folks have in Nigeria? I mean, what a weird combination of classes:

Commerce and Salesmanship (whatever da heck that means), are they not the same thing?
Government and Civics Education are also so similar that they shouldn't be two different classes.

Na wao. Nigeria, we hail thee...

O pari
Re: Please Is This Waec Result Good Enough To Study Business Admin In Lasu by Hayormini(m): 3:11pm On Jul 21, 2017
teelaw4life:

Someone failed commerce and accounting and you're asking if you can study bus admin.

the image doesn't add up. undecided
teelaw4life:

the image doesn't add up.
Re: Please Is This Waec Result Good Enough To Study Business Admin In Lasu by midehill(m): 3:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
Sammyjay4411:
you can change to irpm bro your subject is good for irpm I'm a student of lasu, call this no 08171327780 to join the Whatsapp group for lasu aspirant

what is irpm
Re: Please Is This Waec Result Good Enough To Study Business Admin In Lasu by midehill(m): 3:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
EWAagoyin:
That commerce just spoil your result

is it advisable to combine
Re: Please Is This Waec Result Good Enough To Study Business Admin In Lasu by NoToPile: 3:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
Which one is salesmanship again, that how I saw tie and dye as a subject the other day.

One doesnt understand all this subject combinations again jare.

I do doubt if you can get that admission without commerce or accounts.
Re: Please Is This Waec Result Good Enough To Study Business Admin In Lasu by midehill(m): 3:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
miltonchux:
You are gud to go, you either needs economics or accounting.

yeah but I need 5 subj now...I already have eng maths econs govt .. it remain d last subj to add up
Re: Please Is This Waec Result Good Enough To Study Business Admin In Lasu by midehill(m): 3:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
NoToPile:
Which one is salesmanship again, that how I saw tie and dye as a subject the other day.

One doesnt understand all this subject combinations again jare.

I do doubt if you can get that admission without commerce or accounts.

salesmanship is just like commerce...in fact in d centre I wrote d exam dey told us waec made it compulsory for us all to write it
Re: Please Is This Waec Result Good Enough To Study Business Admin In Lasu by midehill(m): 3:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
Vivly:
You need Commerce and you may need Fin.Accounting in the future

salesmanship is more or less like commerce...I dnt know if Lasu recognises it
Re: Please Is This Waec Result Good Enough To Study Business Admin In Lasu by Drienzia: 3:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
Neduzze5:

The rest are okay and would be able to grant you a spot in Lasu for Business Admin.

without literature? lmao
Re: Please Is This Waec Result Good Enough To Study Business Admin In Lasu by piagetskinner(m): 3:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
mesoprogress:
How can you fail commerce and pass economics? Your result doesn't add up. Passed math as well with economics and couldn't smash Financial Accounting?

the espo supplier didn't turn up based on logistics
Re: Please Is This Waec Result Good Enough To Study Business Admin In Lasu by jakesbaba: 3:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
midehill:
hello I wrote waec last two yr in which I did not do very well...and I took waec this year again and this is my waec result below...I scored 227 in jamb...would I b able to secure admission for business administration in lasu with diz kind of result or I should combine...advice me pls

Please be calm. Your result is more than good to get you admitted. You only need maths, English, economics or commerce or account plus any other two making it 5 subjects. Congratulations in advance.
Re: Please Is This Waec Result Good Enough To Study Business Admin In Lasu by midehill(m): 3:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
gbmclub:
mayb.... u get neco to support u nid maths, Eng, Economics, acct, and any commercial course lyk govt

yeah I already have waec result I wrote upper year ago ...it was English dah spoiled d result den
Re: Please Is This Waec Result Good Enough To Study Business Admin In Lasu by EWAagoyin(m): 3:31pm On Jul 21, 2017
midehill:

is it advisable to combine
yes
Re: Please Is This Waec Result Good Enough To Study Business Admin In Lasu by midehill(m): 3:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
jakesbaba:

Please be calm. Your result is more than good to get you admitted. You only need maths, English, economics or commerce or account plus any other two making it 5 subjects. Congratulations in advance.

yh I know but dey listed the subj out of d remaining two I shud have
Re: Please Is This Waec Result Good Enough To Study Business Admin In Lasu by omoh17(m): 3:33pm On Jul 21, 2017
teelaw4life:

U nailed it
Re: Please Is This Waec Result Good Enough To Study Business Admin In Lasu by midehill(m): 3:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
BlueRayDick:
How can you have B3 in Economics and F9 in Commerce and you didn't pass Finacial Accounting? There is something fundamentally wrong somewhere.

If u don't gear up ehn, professor Yusuf, Dr Omah of accounting dept, MAT 101 lecturers and those Banking and finance lecturers for Lasu will show you pepper.

I dnt know accounting like DAT...commerce I wasn't prepared for it
Re: Please Is This Waec Result Good Enough To Study Business Admin In Lasu by midehill(m): 3:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
Divinehenrich:
The basic subject require to study Business Administration in the university are Maths, Economics, english and any other two subjects. You are eligble to offer admission to study Business Administration

the problem is out of those two subj...do u know dem
Re: Please Is This Waec Result Good Enough To Study Business Admin In Lasu by midehill(m): 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
mamaluchukwu:
Bro....am a business admin student and accounting is a big part in business administration but how you come fail commerce join? Still try your luck you may be named lucky. Just saying

I have waec result of last year...should I combine it with that one...
Re: Please Is This Waec Result Good Enough To Study Business Admin In Lasu by midehill(m): 3:42pm On Jul 21, 2017
Dannys85:
I am in LASU right now.I just ask my guys who are in charge of admission,they said Business Admin will be difficult without commerce.They said u can go with economics instead.

u mean I shud change course to economics?
Re: Please Is This Waec Result Good Enough To Study Business Admin In Lasu by Walexey(m): 3:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
mesoprogress:
How can you fail commerce and pass economics? Your result doesn't add up. Passed math as well with economics and couldn't smash Financial Accounting?
Bros anything is possible... When I wrote waec I got a B2 in Further maths and a D7 in maths... My school doesn't tolerate cheating mind you.
Re: Please Is This Waec Result Good Enough To Study Business Admin In Lasu by midehill(m): 3:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
guys I have another waec result...should I combine it then to be on a safer side
Re: Please Is This Waec Result Good Enough To Study Business Admin In Lasu by Mypeople2(m): 3:45pm On Jul 21, 2017
Neduzze5:

Without literature?
Re: Please Is This Waec Result Good Enough To Study Business Admin In Lasu by bellazz(m): 3:45pm On Jul 21, 2017
First time I will see someone failing Commerce. ...
Re: Please Is This Waec Result Good Enough To Study Business Admin In Lasu by jakesbaba: 3:45pm On Jul 21, 2017
midehill:

yh I know but dey listed the subj out of d remaining two I shud have

The other two can be any other subjects. You have government & biology. Government is even a social science subject. Do only thing that will deny you admission is if you don't believe.
Re: Please Is This Waec Result Good Enough To Study Business Admin In Lasu by BABAT08(m): 3:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
EWAagoyin:
That commerce just spoil your result
commerce and economics is. one,if u pass economic and fail commerce u are still qualified once u pass 6credit in the relevant subject to the course.
Re: Please Is This Waec Result Good Enough To Study Business Admin In Lasu by teelaw4life(m): 3:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
Hayormini:
the image doesn't add up. undecided the image doesn't add up.

Help me suggest one abeg. I know it's not the best but no time to dey find perfect gif.
Re: Please Is This Waec Result Good Enough To Study Business Admin In Lasu by micflo28(m): 4:00pm On Jul 21, 2017
lol people wey pass accounting dey comment too. cheesy grin well bro. as a graduate of economics I can safely tell you not to come close to economics, you can try education Business admin, they admit more candidates and u stand a better chance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Students Sponsored By Jonathan Graduate In Philippines - . PICS / Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist / Unilag Student Activist Olorunfemi Remains Suspended After Seven Semesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.