Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,775 members, 7,955,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:43 PM

“I Have Been Through Depression” – Tboss Reacts To Chester Bennington’s Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Have Been Through Depression” – Tboss Reacts To Chester Bennington’s Death (465 Views)

Tboss Reacts After Being Faulted For Dressing Like An 18-Year-Old Girl / Tboss Reacts To Photo Of New Baby, Talks About Ubi Franklin / Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Have Been Through Depression” – Tboss Reacts To Chester Bennington’s Death by Amagite(m): 12:07pm On Jul 21, 2017
Big brother Naija star, TBoss is really sad about the death of Linkin Park singer, Chester Bennington who committed suicide by hanging yesterday.

According to her, his voice and songs really touched her soul and helped get her through a lot, saying she has been through depression. She wrote;

“The news of the untimely demise of Chester Bennington hit me really hard because I have been a super fan since forever, his voice & songs really touched my soul & helped get me through a lot. That’s why I’m pained that he didn’t have anybody to help get him through his own pain. Confession Confession- Yes I have been through depression & �� it didn’t win. Confession Confession- it’s really only just a bad patch not a bad life. Yes you will eventually get out of it. Confession Confession- I’m way much stronger that even I give myself credit for, at this point I don’t even get hurt by people’s words! I just be looking at you like- See this one trying to take away my smile�. Hissss abeg abeg��‍♀️. How People need to realize that being mean to others honestly doesn’t profit them in any way! It’s not gonna make you richer, prettier or a better person so be kind to each other, we r all dealing with our demons- Don’t be the reason a person’s demon finally wins the battle. #liveandletlive #letloverule#bekindtooneanother #smile#jesusdontlikeugly #putGodfirstBottomline- I love Peaches & I’m a juicy one- Deal with it.”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/depression-tboss-reacts-chester-benningtons-death.html

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: “I Have Been Through Depression” – Tboss Reacts To Chester Bennington’s Death by VicSanTROUBLE: 12:11pm On Jul 21, 2017
CONFESSION CONFESSION ~ shocked Yes I have been through depression bcuz of Buhari .

sad

Na time for confession be dis grin
Re: “I Have Been Through Depression” – Tboss Reacts To Chester Bennington’s Death by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
Everyone one way or the other have been through depression, yours doesn't make it special.

(1) (Reply)

Serena Williams Catching Mix-feelings With Her Baby Growing Bump, Is It Normal ? / I'm The Mother Of All Bitches- Bobrisky Says As He Shows Off His New Blonde Look / How To Know If You Are A Member Of A Cult?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.