Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,974 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Pay-per-click, Ad Revenue Based Business Opportunity - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pay-per-click, Ad Revenue Based Business Opportunity (3436 Views)

Why Onyema Was Flagged By The US - Advice From A US Based Business Man. / How To Make Money With Pay-to-click Ad Networks / 7 Things You Should Learn To Do Before You Start An Online Home Based Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pay-per-click, Ad Revenue Based Business Opportunity by jpride(m): 4:17am On Jul 24, 2017
BigEL:
I recently found a way to earn an alternative stream of income online by clicking ads and responding to captchas that ACTUALLY WORKS. You're paid per click in a transparent way and you can request your funds at any time with no minimum withdrawal amount. The system has been running in it's current form for over a year now and payouts per click have actually increased from the equivalent of N15 per click in July 2016 to N25 per click in July 2017. There are strict rules on participation to keep out scammers and frauds and the system is remarkably clean and straighforward.

Earned funds can be requested via Western Union Money Transfer, Webmoney and a number of other online payment solutions and there are plans to include withdrawals through PayPal soon.

It's completely legal and easy to do, it doesn't involve Ponzi schemes or cryptocurrencies, selling or buying any products or multi-level marketing. You just have to be willing to put in a few hours of work on the internet to keep your earnings rolling in. All you require is an functional email account, internet access, a device capable of running Google Chrome and one to three hours everyday to be on your way to earning the equivalent of $50 a day upwards.

IT IS NOT a get-rich-quick scheme, there is no hit-and-run here. You will have to do a fair amount of work to do initially to get the funds coming in but this can be achieved within a few days to a month depending on the amount of work you put in. I'd like to guide you through this process step by step.

You'll agree that this is great for people who are currently unemployed or who are looking for an second source or income. I'd like to share it and give other people the opportunity to key-in and cash out as well.

I'm not sure if I will get in trouble with admin for posting links in this forum but the links are essential to getting started. To be safe I'd like to invite you to chat on Telegram where I'll be administering a group providing guidance and information to as many people who are interested.

Please DM me to connect on Telegram to get started. I provide this information completely free of charge. I'm not asking for recharge cards or registration fees.

You can also paste your questions here and I'll respond as quickly as I can.

Cheers!

Guy i've registered on the platform. But how do i trust that their payout works?? Have you withdrawn from it before?? If so, what is the conversion rate of one rubble?
Re: Pay-per-click, Ad Revenue Based Business Opportunity by Hoypete97(m): 4:24am On Jul 24, 2017
I am interested too
Iamhoypete@icloud.com
Re: Pay-per-click, Ad Revenue Based Business Opportunity by pasydron(m): 4:25am On Jul 24, 2017
Interested
Kaiserjrn11@gmail.com
Re: Pay-per-click, Ad Revenue Based Business Opportunity by infobut(m): 7:35am On Jul 24, 2017
I'm interested, pls send the telegram group link to joelism4real@yahoo.com
Thnks
Re: Pay-per-click, Ad Revenue Based Business Opportunity by Abidemi501(m): 8:11pm On Jul 24, 2017
Hello my people i really enjoy this stuff, I have been earning rubles. Can't wait to receive my earning when it reaches 200usd. Try yours. OP pls can I get my payment through payoneer card or western union. Thank for ur kindness toward unemployed ones
Re: Pay-per-click, Ad Revenue Based Business Opportunity by BigEL: 1:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
Abidemi501:
Hello my people i really enjoy this stuff, I have been earning rubles. Can't wait to receive my earning when it reaches 200usd. Try yours. OP pls can I get my payment through payoneer card or western union. Thank for ur kindness toward unemployed ones

Sorry for the silence guys. I got suspended for posting the link to the Telegram group but I've been mailing those of you so interested. Thanks for your interest.
Re: Pay-per-click, Ad Revenue Based Business Opportunity by enolife2(m): 3:34pm On Jul 25, 2017
BigEL:
I recently found a way to earn an alternative stream of income online by clicking ads and responding to captchas that ACTUALLY WORKS. You're paid per click in a transparent way and you can request your funds at any time with no minimum withdrawal amount. The system has been running in it's current form for over a year now and payouts per click have actually increased from the equivalent of N15 per click in July 2016 to N25 per click in July 2017. There are strict rules on participation to keep out scammers and frauds and the system is remarkably clean and straighforward.

Earned funds can be requested via Western Union Money Transfer, Webmoney and a number of other online payment solutions and there are plans to include withdrawals through PayPal soon.

It's completely legal and easy to do, it doesn't involve Ponzi schemes or cryptocurrencies, selling or buying any products or multi-level marketing. You just have to be willing to put in a few hours of work on the internet to keep your earnings rolling in. All you require is an functional email account, internet access, a device capable of running Google Chrome and one to three hours everyday to be on your way to earning the equivalent of $50 a day upwards.

IT IS NOT a get-rich-quick scheme, there is no hit-and-run here. You will have to do a fair amount of work to do initially to get the funds coming in but this can be achieved within a few days to a month depending on the amount of work you put in. I'd like to guide you through this process step by step.

You'll agree that this is great for people who are currently unemployed or who are looking for an second source or income. I'd like to share it and give other people the opportunity to key-in and cash out as well.

I'm not sure if I will get in trouble with admin for posting links in this forum but the links are essential to getting started. To be safe I'd like to invite you to chat on Telegram where I'll be administering a group providing guidance and information to as many people who are interested.

Please DM me to connect on Telegram to get started. I provide this information completely free of charge. I'm not asking for recharge cards or registration fees.

Cheers!

Add me to the telegram group 08088412196
Re: Pay-per-click, Ad Revenue Based Business Opportunity by DrPlato: 6:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
Am interested decentmoney2013@gmail.com.
Re: Pay-per-click, Ad Revenue Based Business Opportunity by Opengates(m): 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
BigEL:

Sorry for the silence guys. I got suspended for posting the link to the Telegram group but I've been mailing those of you so interested. Thanks for your interest.

Interested.

ebizonet.com@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Pay-per-click, Ad Revenue Based Business Opportunity by gbeduman: 7:46pm On Jul 25, 2017
Please send me the link. I am interested.... victor_onyema_offor@yahoo.com
BigEL:

Re: Pay-per-click, Ad Revenue Based Business Opportunity by Mickolad(m): 8:03pm On Jul 25, 2017
interested pls. timileyinnelson@gmail.com
Re: Pay-per-click, Ad Revenue Based Business Opportunity by Spreadpeace(m): 9:46pm On Jul 25, 2017
BigEL:

Cheers!

OP please I am interested. My mail is razaaqade@gmail.com
Re: Pay-per-click, Ad Revenue Based Business Opportunity by hhmmcj: 9:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
OP please I am very interested. My mail is onelurvmike@gmail.com
Re: Pay-per-click, Ad Revenue Based Business Opportunity by Madametrendy(f): 10:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
pls send the link to mailmadametrendy@gmail.com
Re: Pay-per-click, Ad Revenue Based Business Opportunity by jpride(m): 10:14pm On Jul 25, 2017
BigEL:

Cheers!
Please i want to ask...have you successfully initiated withdrawal?? Because the earnings are too good to be real.
And again, I was able to make it to 7000rubles which is the minimum to initiate first withdrawal but i was again asked to refer 40persons first before i can withdraw.......
How genuine is the site? Please reply
Re: Pay-per-click, Ad Revenue Based Business Opportunity by mboy4real(m): 11:26pm On Jul 25, 2017
Mboy4real2015@gmail.com
I'm interested
Re: Pay-per-click, Ad Revenue Based Business Opportunity by Abbexy(m): 11:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
Interested
Abbexy@gmail.com
Re: Pay-per-click, Ad Revenue Based Business Opportunity by ceed: 12:43pm On Jul 26, 2017
am interested! pls send to cordeliainneh@gmail.com
Re: Pay-per-click, Ad Revenue Based Business Opportunity by lukaf17(m): 2:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
Am interested add me on telegram or 08153014698 and my mail is aderamat2006@gmail.com
Re: Pay-per-click, Ad Revenue Based Business Opportunity by unik4real(m): 6:19am On Jul 27, 2017
am interested sunnybless@gmail.com
Re: Pay-per-click, Ad Revenue Based Business Opportunity by Spreadpeace(m): 6:19pm On Jul 31, 2017
Interested, razaaqade@gmail.com
Re: Pay-per-click, Ad Revenue Based Business Opportunity by osenge: 9:41pm On Jul 31, 2017
Okolieb8@gmail.com
Re: Pay-per-click, Ad Revenue Based Business Opportunity by murphy02(m): 10:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
zeason2@yahoo.com
Re: Pay-per-click, Ad Revenue Based Business Opportunity by Spreadpeace(m): 8:16pm On Aug 01, 2017
BigEL:

Cheers!

Please i am interested.
razaaqade@gmail.com
Re: Pay-per-click, Ad Revenue Based Business Opportunity by ayinde2ade(m): 11:28pm On Aug 01, 2017
Iyanuadesina3@gmail.com
Re: Pay-per-click, Ad Revenue Based Business Opportunity by livingfarms(m): 12:43am On Aug 02, 2017
Please let me have the details, my Email is bizline20@gmail.com
Re: Pay-per-click, Ad Revenue Based Business Opportunity by palukzny(m): 7:50am On Aug 02, 2017
Am not interested someone with 7000 rubles haven't withdraw his money unless he refers 40 people..
Abeg shift
Re: Pay-per-click, Ad Revenue Based Business Opportunity by airbee74(m): 10:49am On Aug 02, 2017
Am interested jesseabraham92@gmail.com
Re: Pay-per-click, Ad Revenue Based Business Opportunity by airbee74(m): 12:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
jesseabraham92@gmail.com
Re: Pay-per-click, Ad Revenue Based Business Opportunity by charlly2016(m): 2:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
i'm interested
Re: Pay-per-click, Ad Revenue Based Business Opportunity by charlly2016(m): 2:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
charllychim@gmail.com
Re: Pay-per-click, Ad Revenue Based Business Opportunity by YONYE: 9:26pm On Aug 02, 2017
mail me instruction please yembraado@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banks Now Charge For USSD? / Forex Trading On Saturday: / Imported Poultry Cages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.