Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Please How Do I Get Free Flight Itinerary. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please How Do I Get Free Flight Itinerary. (4629 Views)

Airpeace Warned Against Scammers Collecting ₦363k For Free Flight From S.Africa / Need Help On Flight Booking/itinerary / Flight Itinerary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Get Free Flight Itinerary. by Rehabilitation: 2:08pm On Jul 21, 2017
Please, house, how can I get a free flight itinerary? Help a brother!
Re: Please How Do I Get Free Flight Itinerary. by HokageTravels: 3:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
Hey, where are you travelling to? What date and when do you intend to return?

Let's see what we can do!

Thank you!
Re: Please How Do I Get Free Flight Itinerary. by salford1: 6:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
i do not think there is anything like free itenary. i guess what you mean is getting an unconfimed or unpaid itenary. Most airline would let you do that, but you would have to pay within 24 to 48 hrs depending on the airline.
Re: Please How Do I Get Free Flight Itinerary. by Rehabilitation: 8:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
salford1:
i do not think there is anything like free itenary. i guess what you mean is getting an unconfimed or unpaid itenary. Most airline would let you do that, but you would have to pay within 24 to 48 hrs depending on the airline.
Yes I just want the free Itinerary to apply for a visa. Where and how do I do it? Can I print it out? Thanks
Re: Please How Do I Get Free Flight Itinerary. by Cutealexio(m): 11:07pm On Jul 21, 2017
Go to a cafe/business center around the embassy you're applying to they will have a format they will edit and use for you
Rehabilitation:

Yes I just want the free Itinerary to apply for a visa. Where and how do I do it? Can I print it out? Thanks
Re: Please How Do I Get Free Flight Itinerary. by HokageTravels: 9:29am On Jul 22, 2017
Cutealexio:
Go to a cafe/business center around the embassy you're applying to they will have a format they will edit and use for you

What you mean is tickets showing that you will return on a certain date for visa processes.

This is what is called book and cancel, where you book flights showing dates you wish to go and return and take the booking along for visa processing. You won't necessarily need to pay for the flight tickets. Just some token might apply.

Contact us when you are ready

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Get Free Flight Itinerary. by our9ja: 4:17pm On Jul 22, 2017
Can i change my return route ticket to another destination?
HokageTravels:

What you mean is tickets showing that you will return on a certain date for visa processes.

This is what is called book and cancel, where you book flights showing dates you wish to go and return and take the booking along for visa processing. You won't necessarily need to pay for the flight tickets. Just some token might apply.

Contact us when you are ready
Re: Please How Do I Get Free Flight Itinerary. by HokageTravels: 4:41pm On Jul 22, 2017
our9ja:
Can i change my return route ticket to another destination?

No you can't... Have you already paid for this ticket? Or its just for visa application!
Re: Please How Do I Get Free Flight Itinerary. by our9ja: 4:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
I'm going to turkey for Estonia visa appointment in Ankara..

I have turkey Visa already although is tourist visa,and purpose is for transit
I was told its not possible for me to book 1 way ticket ,that i have to get a return ticket..

my questions cant i change the return to another destination another which is from Turkey-Estonia

HokageTravels:

No you can't... Have you already paid for this ticket? Or its just for visa application!

Re: Please How Do I Get Free Flight Itinerary. by HokageTravels: 5:21pm On Jul 22, 2017
our9ja:
I'm going to turkey for Estonia visa appointment in Ankara..

I have turkey Visa already although is tourist visa,and purpose is for transit
I was told its not possible for me to book 1 way ticket ,that i have to get a return ticket..

my questions cant i change the return to another destination another which is from Turkey-Estonia

Ok There are two options we can offer you.

You can either buy a return ticket to Estonia and we will find a pretty good airline that can offer you refunds on return.

Or you buy a return ticket to Estonia and stopover at turkey but that will depend on how long it will take you to get the Estonian visa at turkey.

Thank you.
Re: Please How Do I Get Free Flight Itinerary. by our9ja: 7:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
Thanks can you check flight from July 26 to August 4 which is going to be from Lagos..Turkey...Estonia as multiple flight
HokageTravels:

Ok There are two options we can offer you.

You can either buy a return ticket to Estonia and we will find a pretty good airline that can offer you refunds on return.

Or you buy a return ticket to Estonia and stopover at turkey but that will depend on how long it will take you to get the Estonian visa at turkey.

Thank you.
Re: Please How Do I Get Free Flight Itinerary. by HokageTravels: 8:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
our9ja:
Thanks can you check flight from July 26 to August 4 which is going to be from Lagos..Turkey...Estonia as multiple flight

Where in turkey will you be landing. Ankara or Istanbul.

The multiple flight is something I need to check at the office. However,

A return ticket to Turkey, Ankara is #620k. On the 29th however, there is qatar airways at 487k and turkish airways at 550k. Its quite very close to time of departure, reason its expensive.

You can contact me, so we can talk better. My number is on my profile.

It will be till Monday before we can work on the Multiple flight.

Thank you.
Re: Please How Do I Get Free Flight Itinerary. by brownlord: 11:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
Rehabilitation:

Can you drop your digit, there's something I will like to confirm from you.
Re: Please How Do I Get Free Flight Itinerary. by mavinc4u(f): 2:03am On Jul 23, 2017
Rehabilitation:

Use Yatra.com to reserve for your flight, it is free.
Re: Please How Do I Get Free Flight Itinerary. by Rehabilitation: 12:16am On Jul 25, 2017
mavinc4u:

Use Yatra.com to reserve for your flight, it is free.
Thanks, but yatra requires payment and not only that you have to book with an Indian issued card
Re: Please How Do I Get Free Flight Itinerary. by Pamelayoung: 3:58am On Jul 25, 2017
HokageTravels:
Hey, where are you travelling to? What date and when do you intend to return?

Let's see what we can do!

Thank you!

What is the cost of UK visit visa and the cheapest flight for December if one chooses to book now
Re: Please How Do I Get Free Flight Itinerary. by DiviluxRealty: 4:14am On Jul 25, 2017
Rehabilitation:

Thanks, but yatra requires payment and not only that you have to book with an Indian issued card

http://www.dreameurotrip.com/how-to-book-roundtrip-flight-itinerary-flight-reservation-for-visa-application/#flightorder
Re: Please How Do I Get Free Flight Itinerary. by HokageTravels: 6:12am On Jul 25, 2017
Pamelayoung:

What is the cost of UK visit visa and the cheapest flight for December if one chooses to book now

There is a thread for UK Visa in this travel section, follow it up for information.

As for the ticket, what day in December do you wish to leave, where in UK are you travelling to, do you intend to come back?

You need to answer these questions for me to be able to provide you with cheap flights

Thank you.
Re: Please How Do I Get Free Flight Itinerary. by mavinc4u(f): 10:50am On Jul 25, 2017
Rehabilitation:

I used them. You don't have to use any card. Just look for the booking that has reservation on them and use it. Reserve, don't book. The currency is in india but it does not mean anything as the currency can be changed too.
Re: Please How Do I Get Free Flight Itinerary. by Pamelayoung: 12:35pm On Jul 25, 2017
HokageTravels:

There is a thread for UK Visa in this travel section, follow it up for information.

As for the ticket, what day in December do you wish to leave, where in UK are you travelling to, do you intend to come back?

You need to answer these questions for me to be able to provide you with cheap flights

I'm travelling on a three weeks vacation to Hull. I intend coming back. Date as from 18th December

Thank you.
Re: Please How Do I Get Free Flight Itinerary. by Rehabilitation: 8:53pm On Jul 25, 2017
mavinc4u:

I used them. You don't have to use any card. Just look for the booking that has reservation on them and use it. Reserve, don't book. The currency is in india but it does not mean anything as the currency can be changed too.
ok, thanks
Re: Please How Do I Get Free Flight Itinerary. by BuzzeeMo(m): 10:25am On Feb 06
Rehabilitation:

The best way to get a flight itinerary for visa application is to use a flight reservation service that won't charge you the full price of the ticket. Typically you will be charged only a small fee to hold the ticket for you for up to 14 days.

You can use [url]<a href="https://destinali.com/flight-itinerary">Destinali.com to make a flight itinerary reservation for visa application</a>[/url]. You will get a genuine and verifiable flight itinerary for any visa application in 1 hour or less for around $19 or so.

(1) (Reply)

Dubai Visa Has No Age Or Marriage Restrictions - Emirates / What Buiness Can Run In Ghana / First Time Visitor To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.