Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

The Successes And Impact Of My Online Community Development Coaching Class - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Successes And Impact Of My Online Community Development Coaching Class (6580 Views)

How I Delivered 5 Nysc Community Development Service Projects In 5 Months / Corper Michael Osadiaye Ehigiator's Community Development Project In Calabar / Community Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Successes And Impact Of My Online Community Development Coaching Class by tetengi4life(m): 6:21pm On Mar 04, 2019
More pics

Re: The Successes And Impact Of My Online Community Development Coaching Class by tetengi4life(m): 1:09pm On Jun 17, 2019
This is the projects carried out by Oladimeji Mayowa Olawunmi (IM/18B/1394) Serving in Imo State.

23rd May, 2019

1. Location of book project .... Army Day Secondary School, Obinze, Owerri west, IMO State.
2. For the students of the school, don’t know their population
3. Donation of 210 books( textbooks, literature books/novels/story books, leadership/motivational books)and two shelves to the school’s library. Donation of two blackboards to the school

Re: The Successes And Impact Of My Online Community Development Coaching Class by tetengi4life(m): 1:12pm On Jun 17, 2019
April 25, 2019

1. Location of project..... Obinze community, Owerri west, IMO state
2. Over 250 people
3. Walk against malaria ( sensitization of the community on malaria prevention)
- Malaria test, blood pressure check, blood glucose check
- deworming of children and vitamin A collection
- distribution of mosquito nets to pregnant and nursing mothers
- distribution of insecticides
-drugs
Basically it was a free medical outreach to mark world malaria day which is commemorated on April 25 worldwide

Re: The Successes And Impact Of My Online Community Development Coaching Class by tetengi4life(m): 5:03am On Jun 18, 2019
More pics

Re: The Successes And Impact Of My Online Community Development Coaching Class by tetengi4life(m): 5:45am On Aug 08, 2019
This is David Terry Aduka with NYSC number (Gm/18C/0206) serving in Gombe State.
He carried out several projects, some which includes;

1. Workshop on how to choose a career to 200 Students of G.D.S.S Bula, Akko L.G.A of Gombe.

2. Donation of 5 office tables and 5 office chairs to G.D.S.S Akko.

3. Skill Acquisition Training on how to make liquid soap and air freshener to 300 Students of G.D.S.S Akko.

4. Award of Scholarship to 15 Outstanding Students who came 1st to 3rd position from J.s.s 1 to s.s 2 and 15 Indigent/Orphans totalling 30 Students in G.D.S.S Lawanti, Akko LGA of Gombe.

5. Organized quiz competition among selected govt and private primary schools in Akko LGA.

Re: The Successes And Impact Of My Online Community Development Coaching Class by tetengi4life(m): 5:48am On Aug 08, 2019
More pics

Re: The Successes And Impact Of My Online Community Development Coaching Class by tetengi4life(m): 7:37pm On Aug 12, 2019
Anyone in need of help?
Re: The Successes And Impact Of My Online Community Development Coaching Class by tetengi4life(m): 7:30pm On Nov 14, 2019
This is Enwose Augustine with NYSC/DPU/2019/069518 currently serving in Kebbi State.

The project took place Government girls science college, dakingari, kebbi state where he carried out a skill acquisition training for the teenage girls in the school.

According to him, the beneficiaries are over a 1,000 students

Re: The Successes And Impact Of My Online Community Development Coaching Class by tetengi4life(m): 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2019
This is Ako, Esther Martin(OG/19A/0856) serving in Ogun State.
She carried out a skill acquisition training where she taught the students on shoe making.

The beneficiaries of her tutelage are from Nana Apori and Cecil college in Ogun State with a total of 21 and 11 respectively.

Re: The Successes And Impact Of My Online Community Development Coaching Class by tetengi4life(m): 4:06pm On Dec 14, 2019
More pictures from Esther

Re: The Successes And Impact Of My Online Community Development Coaching Class by tetengi4life(m): 4:08pm On Dec 14, 2019
More pics from Augustine

Re: The Successes And Impact Of My Online Community Development Coaching Class by tetengi4life(m): 5:47am On Dec 17, 2019
This is Ige Ayodeji Ezekiel (KW/19B/0046) currently serving in Kwara state who carried out a free eye examination and dispensing of free reading Glasses to 150 adults in Tanke Oke-Odo community Ilorin kwara.
A great job indeed.

Re: The Successes And Impact Of My Online Community Development Coaching Class by tetengi4life(m): 8:51pm On Jan 13, 2020
This is corper joseph serving in Bayelsa currently carrying out a project which involves renovation of bridge in Imiringi ring road Ogbia L.G.A Bayelsa.

The beneficiaries are about 3500 daily and an average of 52,000 people monthly.

Re: The Successes And Impact Of My Online Community Development Coaching Class by tetengi4life(m): 9:23pm On Feb 03, 2020
This is another massive project carried out by one of my mentee.
An Individual Community Development Services/projects On
1. Renovation of dilapidated twin toilet, planting of trees (four) and made availability for two metallic water reservoirs for schools and residents family of two.
2. Construction of a portable twin water source with eight channel, four on each, donated bedsheets and curtains at Rural health clinic.

By
NYSC/DPU/2019/069518
KB/19A/1074
Enwose Augustine

Re: The Successes And Impact Of My Online Community Development Coaching Class by tetengi4life(m): 9:23pm On Feb 03, 2020
When he was awarded with the State Award, presented by the Deputy Governor Col. Samail Yombe Dabai

Re: The Successes And Impact Of My Online Community Development Coaching Class by eoyinkansola: 7:26pm On Feb 09, 2020
tetengi4life:
Anyone in need of help?
.How can one contact you sir? I’m a Corp member currently working on some projects
Re: The Successes And Impact Of My Online Community Development Coaching Class by tetengi4life(m): 5:49am On Feb 10, 2020
eoyinkansola:
.How can one contact you sir? I’m a Corp member currently working on some projects

WhatsApp 08032731090
Re: The Successes And Impact Of My Online Community Development Coaching Class by tetengi4life(m): 10:31pm On Mar 03, 2020
This is Dr. Ige Ayodeji Ezekiel from my coaching class, serving in Kwara State.
He carried out projects which includes;

1:Renovation of classroom building at Jalala primary school oke odo ilorin.

2: Free eye examination and dispensation of 150 reading glasses to 150adults

3: Provision of two first aid boxes to Jalala health center Table Oke Odo
Among others.
Kudos to him.
Muhammadidris.org

Re: The Successes And Impact Of My Online Community Development Coaching Class by tetengi4life(m): 10:32pm On Mar 03, 2020
More pics

Re: The Successes And Impact Of My Online Community Development Coaching Class by tetengi4life(m): 7:03pm On Jun 19, 2020
This is corper Anthony Serving in Anambra state.
Under Muhammadidris.org
tutelage on community service,
He carried out projects which includes;
1. Renovation of dilapidated toilet and bathroom.
2. Construction of a new soakaway pit.
@
GOVERNMENT TECHNICAL COLLEGE UTUH NNEWI SOUTH, ANAMBRA STATE..

Re: The Successes And Impact Of My Online Community Development Coaching Class by tetengi4life(m): 6:28am On Sep 27, 2020
This is IHUOMA, MELODY SARAH, a corp member serving in Plateau.
She is one of the beneficiaries of my tutelage via muhammadidris.org where she donates 50 desks and renovated Salvation Secondary school, nding-loh, at Barkin Ladi, plateau state.
He even designed educational cartoons on the wall to attract the young pupils.
Congrats to her

Re: The Successes And Impact Of My Online Community Development Coaching Class by tetengi4life(m): 5:02am On Nov 08, 2020
This is Kazeem Toyosi Azeez.
A corp member from my online coaching who recently executed several projects as follows.

1. Donated hand sanitizers, buckets, Facemasks to members of Ayodola community and Aro Village.

2. Renovation of the Child and Adolescent Clinic of the Neuropsychiatric Hospital Aro, Abeokuta

3. Psychotropic medications to indigent patients of the Rehabilitation unit of Neuropsychiatric hospital Aro Abeokuta.

Re: The Successes And Impact Of My Online Community Development Coaching Class by tetengi4life(m): 5:11pm On Nov 11, 2020
More pic

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fellow Corp Members Serving At Enugu State How's Camp For You. / New NYSC Quota System: What Is Your Opinion? / Nim-nysc Examination Past Questions Available For Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.