Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Biafra:kings Of Igweocha (PH) Address Kanu And Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra:kings Of Igweocha (PH) Address Kanu And Others (2781 Views)

Port-harcourt Is Igweocha! What Is The Yoruba Name Of Lagos? / Igweocha Is The Capital Of Biafra / Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra:kings Of Igweocha (PH) Address Kanu And Others by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 21, 2017

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:kings Of Igweocha (PH) Address Kanu And Others by hornyofife: 2:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
IT IS AN INSANE PERSON THAT WILL SAY RIVERS IS NOT BIAFRA...THAT PERSON IS A JUDA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukQZFUBfejU

14 Likes

Re: Biafra:kings Of Igweocha (PH) Address Kanu And Others by Ngozi123(f): 2:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
To your tents O Israel. Igbos know themselves...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:kings Of Igweocha (PH) Address Kanu And Others by FUNNYBONE1(m): 2:52pm On Jul 21, 2017
As a yoruba muslim, if i suffer any heart attack today, op should be held responsible.

22 Likes

Re: Biafra:kings Of Igweocha (PH) Address Kanu And Others by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
Mass suicide Loading...... in Afonja land..

AFons heading to lagoon angry...

Op take note.. this ain't good.. grin grin

20 Likes

Re: Biafra:kings Of Igweocha (PH) Address Kanu And Others by Kazim88: 2:55pm On Jul 21, 2017
Nigeria Politicians are our collective problem...

Give them small post... They see them selves as gods...

All this was avoidable... but No, they rather try to intimidate, harass, black mail any activist in a democratic settings...

9 Likes

Re: Biafra:kings Of Igweocha (PH) Address Kanu And Others by chemicalDisease: 2:55pm On Jul 21, 2017
FUNNYBONE1:
As a yoruba muslim, if i suffer any heart attack today, op should be held responsible.

Hahahahahahahah!

Somebori should call the police, This guy wan kil me with lafta.

17 Likes

Re: Biafra:kings Of Igweocha (PH) Address Kanu And Others by lazsnaira(m): 2:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
GOOD
Re: Biafra:kings Of Igweocha (PH) Address Kanu And Others by joeprince23(m): 3:00pm On Jul 21, 2017
welcome to oyigbo my ancestral ndoki land

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra:kings Of Igweocha (PH) Address Kanu And Others by pilot001: 3:00pm On Jul 21, 2017
Where are the "we South South" people? cheesy Sarrki, Omenka, Ngeneukwenu, dropshot and etc come quick quick with your multiple accounts.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra:kings Of Igweocha (PH) Address Kanu And Others by inkon: 3:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
Kazim88:
Nigeria Politicians are our collective problem...

Give them small post... They see them selves as gods...

All this was avoidable... but No, they rather try to intimidate, harass, black mail any activist in a democratic settings...

You said it just the way it is

1 Like

Re: Biafra:kings Of Igweocha (PH) Address Kanu And Others by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 21, 2017
pilot001:
Where are the "we South South" people? cheesy Sarrki, Omenka, Ngeneukwenu, dropshot and etc come quick quick with your multiple accounts.
Omenka and "we the south-south" crew right now ==>

13 Likes

Re: Biafra:kings Of Igweocha (PH) Address Kanu And Others by Adekamkpe23: 3:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
Igbos always forcing states to join them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra:kings Of Igweocha (PH) Address Kanu And Others by Okoroawusa: 3:11pm On Jul 21, 2017
where r d kings?
arrangee!
Re: Biafra:kings Of Igweocha (PH) Address Kanu And Others by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
Adekamkpe23:
Just like Nigeria wants to FORCE Biafra to remain in Nigger Area right ? grin grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra:kings Of Igweocha (PH) Address Kanu And Others by pilot001: 3:13pm On Jul 21, 2017
[s]
Adekamkpe23:
Okoroawusa:
where r d kings?

arrangee!
[/s]

7 Likes

Re: Biafra:kings Of Igweocha (PH) Address Kanu And Others by Kazim88: 3:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
The crazy thing about all this is that I have a feeling Nnamdi Kanu is baiting the FG...

I feel all this rally is a trap... Osibanjo is smart... He is not Atleast using military to crack them down like most Northerners are suggesting

But he still need to negotiate with them...

You can't force people to remain in Nigeria... .

If all this their paparazzi from the FG is because of oil.... let them sit and discuss it and reach an agreement.

If the reason for the agitation is because of Sea Port and International Airport.. China can come and Fix/renovate for them instead of rubbish railway

If they insist on going... look for a win win for both parties...

Africans and Childish Character...

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra:kings Of Igweocha (PH) Address Kanu And Others by enemybulldozer(m): 3:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
quid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aaNN9Iibq4
This is the type of video Ipobexposed will never show his gullibles.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra:kings Of Igweocha (PH) Address Kanu And Others by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
enemybulldozer:
This is the type of video Ipobexposed will never show his gullibles.
His gullibles are fellow desperados grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra:kings Of Igweocha (PH) Address Kanu And Others by Abagworo(m): 3:19pm On Jul 21, 2017
Some errors are in most of these reports. 1st of all Oyigbo is one of the 2 fully Igbo communities in Rivers State with the 2nd one being Egbema in Onelga. 2ndly Oyigbo is not Igwuocha or Port Harcourt as reported here but rather a shanty town nearby. People in Port Harcourt don't accept Oyigbo people as Port Harcourt people as the difference is clear. PH uses Pidgin as the general language while Oyigbo uses Igbo. Oyigbo is in Diocese of Aba not PH. Majority of Asa and Ndoki lives in Abia State not Rivers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:kings Of Igweocha (PH) Address Kanu And Others by reptile1: 3:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
Abagworo:
Some errors are in most of these reports. 1st of all Oyigbo is one of the 2 fully Igbo communities in Rivers State with the 2nd one being Egbema in Onelga. 2ndly Oyigbo is not Igwuocha or Port Harcourt as reported here but rather a shanty town nearby. People in Port Harcourt don't accept Oyigbo people as Port Harcourt people as the difference is clear. PH uses Pidgin as the general language while Oyigbo uses Igbo. Oyigbo is in Diocese of Aba not PH. Majority of Asa and Ndoki lives in Abia State not Rivers.

Ok we have heard.

next........

13 Likes

Re: Biafra:kings Of Igweocha (PH) Address Kanu And Others by enemybulldozer(m): 3:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
hornyofife:
IT IS AN INSANE PERSON THAT WILL SAY RIVERS IS NOT BIAFRA...THAT PERSON IS A JUDA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukQZFUBfejU
I thought CltrAltDel said SS is not part of biafra grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra:kings Of Igweocha (PH) Address Kanu And Others by ruggedized1: 3:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
As much as I don't support the two con men called Kanu and Uwazulike but I think you have a mental problem if one should consider what you have written below. Calling you a mad man would not be out of place because it is the most suitable rank for you right now. I spit on your old dirty head. #OnyeAla cool

Abagworo:

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra:kings Of Igweocha (PH) Address Kanu And Others by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
Abagworo:
"We the south-south" grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Biafra:kings Of Igweocha (PH) Address Kanu And Others by irepnaija4eva(m): 3:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
Abagworo:

Wait o,na person write this?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:kings Of Igweocha (PH) Address Kanu And Others by enemybulldozer(m): 3:49pm On Jul 21, 2017
Adekamkpe23:
And it pains you wella I can see that grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Biafra:kings Of Igweocha (PH) Address Kanu And Others by enemybulldozer(m): 3:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
Abagworo:

3 Likes

Re: Biafra:kings Of Igweocha (PH) Address Kanu And Others by achi4u(m): 3:58pm On Jul 21, 2017
Onye aghala Nwanne ya. Every part of Igboland MUST come together to form the greater Biafran nation.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra:kings Of Igweocha (PH) Address Kanu And Others by flozybk(f): 3:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
Abagworo:

please help me tell them since they started this their agitation no one in my community have supported it and I haven't heard of any community in Obio/Akpor that have come out openly that they are Biafrans...why can't they rest
Re: Biafra:kings Of Igweocha (PH) Address Kanu And Others by hornyofife: 4:00pm On Jul 21, 2017
Abagworo:

you this stupid mancitadel of stupidity, will not shut up now before i break bottle on your head....nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra:kings Of Igweocha (PH) Address Kanu And Others by hornyofife: 4:02pm On Jul 21, 2017
flozybk:

please help me tell them since they started this their agitation no one in my community have supported it and I haven't heard of any community in Obio/Akpor that have come out openly that they are Biafrans...why can't they rest

who know you? you dont matter, neither does your opinion matter

4 Likes

Re: Biafra:kings Of Igweocha (PH) Address Kanu And Others by room089: 4:05pm On Jul 21, 2017
Make we fry oranges?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Names Of Those Newly Appointed As Managers In NNPC (august 2017) / Governor Ayade And His Wife Cause A Scene With Stylish Rides In Calabar. Photos / I Never Regret Any Action. I Regret Canvassing And Voting For Buhari In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.