Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

I Never Regret Any Action. I Regret Canvassing And Voting For Buhari In 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Regret Any Action. I Regret Canvassing And Voting For Buhari In 2015 (2780 Views)

Ohanaeze Warns Against Using Its Name, Platforms For Political Canvassing / I Regret Canvassing For #endsars / Nigerians Made The Mistake Of Voting For Buhari - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Regret Any Action. I Regret Canvassing And Voting For Buhari In 2015 by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 06, 2019
I am mad! I am frustrated, I am absolutely furious! I usually am the kind that stands by Every of my decision no matter what. And if given the chance again, I'd still vote out that thieving goat, GEJ and his armed robbery gang BUT how I sooo regret voting for buhari!!

Unlike probably a lot of the apc apologists here, I canvassed for votes for buhari in 2015 because
i believed the lies fed by a very effective Propaganda machine. I actually was convinced that he was a reformed Democrat. I mean, a quick look into my account history and posts will show you just how Pro-buhari I have been. Mannnnnnnnn, How wrong was I!!!! Truly, a leopard can never change its spot, can it?!

My absence from the country since 2015 meant that I couldn't personally observe his performance and I sincerely thought most of the guys antagonizing buhari on the internet are just paid PDP e-warriors. I actually believed that same propaganda in 2019 but after observing and carefully studying his patterns for a while now, it's easy to see that this old-useless-dictator wanna-be, has no democratic reforms to him in any way or form!

First it was the Shia leader, then Nnamdi Kanu (whose objective of seccession I still do not support!), and now sowore! I make bold to say this mad man at the helm of affairs is absolutely Mad!

I sincerely apologize to anyone that may have been misled in any way or form by my wrong judgment of character and subsequent vote canvass.

Signed
Jayfolarin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Regret Any Action. I Regret Canvassing And Voting For Buhari In 2015 by Biritiko: 12:01am On Aug 07, 2019
[s]
jayfolarin:
I am mad! I am frustrated, I am absolutely furious! I usually am the kind that stands by Every of my decision no matter what. And if given the chance again, I'd still vote out that thieving goat, GEJ and his armed robbery gang BUT how I sooo regret voting for buhari!!

Unlike probably a lot of the apc apologists here, I canvassed for votes for buhari in 2015 because
i believed the lies fed by a very effective Propaganda machine. I actually was convinced that he was a reformed Democrat. I mean, a quick look into my account history and posts will show you just how Pro-buhari I have been. Mannnnnnnnn, How wrong was I!!!! Truly, a leopard can never change its spot, can it?!

My absence from the country since 2015 meant that I couldn't personally observe his performance and I sincerely thought most of the guys antagonizing buhari on the internet are just paid PDP e-warriors. I actually believed that same propaganda in 2019 but after observing and carefully studying his patterns for a while now, it's easy to see that this old-useless-dictator wanna-be, has no democratic reforms to him in any way or form!

First it was the Shia leader, then Nnamdi Kanu (whose objective of seccession I still do not support!), and now sowore! I make bold to say this mad man at the helm of affairs is absolutely Mad!

I sincerely apologize to anyone that may have been misled in any way or form by my wrong judgment of character and subsequent vote canvass.

Signed
Jayfolarin
[/s]

6 Likes

Re: I Never Regret Any Action. I Regret Canvassing And Voting For Buhari In 2015 by dunkem21(m): 12:03am On Aug 07, 2019
I feel like slapping the hell out of you..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Regret Any Action. I Regret Canvassing And Voting For Buhari In 2015 by KevMitnick: 12:03am On Aug 07, 2019
jayfolarin:

Signed
Jayfolarin
Isn't this coming a bit too late? Please enjoy your next level.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Regret Any Action. I Regret Canvassing And Voting For Buhari In 2015 by Afamed: 12:03am On Aug 07, 2019
jayfolarin:

Signed
Jayfolarin
Lying hypocrite. You never canvased nor voted for PMB in 2015. We know una type. Galadima younger brother

2 Likes

Re: I Never Regret Any Action. I Regret Canvassing And Voting For Buhari In 2015 by Truthwords: 12:06am On Aug 07, 2019
Nna enjoy Yaa Next Level Alone biko

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Regret Any Action. I Regret Canvassing And Voting For Buhari In 2015 by midolian(m): 12:11am On Aug 07, 2019
You didn't vote for him in 2019, did you? So you can see it makes no difference.

1 Like

Re: I Never Regret Any Action. I Regret Canvassing And Voting For Buhari In 2015 by yarimo(m): 12:13am On Aug 07, 2019
jayfolarin:

Signed
Jayfolarin
mtewww meaningless thread

2 Likes

Re: I Never Regret Any Action. I Regret Canvassing And Voting For Buhari In 2015 by FarahAideed: 12:14am On Aug 07, 2019
So it took you 5 years to know Buhari is a fraud ? I have always anyone supporting Buhari has low IQ and Asperger's syndrome

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Never Regret Any Action. I Regret Canvassing And Voting For Buhari In 2015 by KingsCity: 12:20am On Aug 07, 2019
Foolishness is when you vote for an illiterate who can't even show that he has school cert and believe he will solve your problems

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Never Regret Any Action. I Regret Canvassing And Voting For Buhari In 2015 by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 07, 2019
Die with your regret. Clown

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Regret Any Action. I Regret Canvassing And Voting For Buhari In 2015 by IGBOSON1: 12:44am On Aug 07, 2019
Too late! Pandoras' box has been opened and there's no going back!

Nigeria is now paying for your choice in blood and tears!

Way to go mate! wink

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Regret Any Action. I Regret Canvassing And Voting For Buhari In 2015 by desiredhome: 12:46am On Aug 07, 2019
KingsCity:
Foolishness is when you vote for an illiterate who can't even show that he has school cert and believe he will solve your problems

Nigeria and certificate, cheesy cheesy cheesy, same certificate anyone can buy.
Re: I Never Regret Any Action. I Regret Canvassing And Voting For Buhari In 2015 by TooMuchStuff: 12:57am On Aug 07, 2019
Thank God I was never deceived by Tinubu n Afonja Media Cows prior to 2015. Buhari used to be in my neighbourhood in Kaduna. I know him.

GEJ is a zillion times better than Buhari.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Never Regret Any Action. I Regret Canvassing And Voting For Buhari In 2015 by nwanyionitsha: 1:04am On Aug 07, 2019
jayfolarin:

Signed
Jayfolarin
Shut up you bloody tribalist.
So because it has affected sowore now you are complaining.
You will surely suffer the consequences of your stuupid and tribalistic action.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Regret Any Action. I Regret Canvassing And Voting For Buhari In 2015 by alezzy13: 1:11am On Aug 07, 2019
FarahAideed:
So it took you 5 years to know Buhari is a fraud ? I have always anyone supporting Buhari has low IQ and Asperger's syndrome

Same goes for GEJ supporters.

What you low IQed bellhops fail to realize is that the same people who turned against GEJ were among the that fought for him to be made president.

Every leader should be allowed to prove himself. The sad fact is they keep messing up.

Both GEJ and PMB have no business leading this country.

2 Likes

Re: I Never Regret Any Action. I Regret Canvassing And Voting For Buhari In 2015 by alezzy13: 1:12am On Aug 07, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
S[s]hut up you bloody tribalist.
You will surely suffer the consequences of your stuupid and tribalistic action[/s].

Pls keep quiet.
Re: I Never Regret Any Action. I Regret Canvassing And Voting For Buhari In 2015 by Nobody: 1:12am On Aug 07, 2019
Tell me the country you live in so I can personally come and bundle you up back home.
You need to enjoy the change and next level you brought to the country.

I once said it that aside BMC fools who are on monthly stipends, most Buhari supporters live abroad and out of touch with realities. I live abroad too but I visit Nigeria often and have traveled wide enough to know that Buhari is not fit to lead a country in this digital age.

Nonsense. undecided

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Never Regret Any Action. I Regret Canvassing And Voting For Buhari In 2015 by obiekunie2: 1:13am On Aug 07, 2019
nwanyionitsha:

GBAM!

HE IS CRYING TOO EARLY LET HIM WAIT TILL THREE YEARS FROM NOW. cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Never Regret Any Action. I Regret Canvassing And Voting For Buhari In 2015 by alezzy13: 1:15am On Aug 07, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Thank God I was never deceived by Tinubu n Afonja Media Cows prior to 2015. Buhari used to be in my neighbourhood in Kaduna. I know him.

GEJ is a zillion times better than Buhari.

Indeed, that is why SE, his area of highest support, with unprecedented inflow on money, has among thee worst infrastructure despite his 5 years in office.

Like clannish, peabrained GEJ supporters, like zombie empty headed bigoted PMB supporterss. There is simply NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU LOT.
Re: I Never Regret Any Action. I Regret Canvassing And Voting For Buhari In 2015 by alezzy13: 1:18am On Aug 07, 2019
J111333:
[s]Tell me the country you live in so I can personally come and bundle you up back home.
You need to enjoy the change and next level you brought to the country.

I once said it that aside BMC fools who are on monthly stipends, most Buhari supporters live abroad and out of touch with realities. I live abroad too but I visit Nigeria often and have traveled wide enough to know that Buhari is not fit to lead a country in this digital age.

Nonsense. undecided[/s]

Again, same can be said for GEJ supporters. Absolutely no difference btwn you lot. It's all about having "my person" in power.

Spits

1 Like

Re: I Never Regret Any Action. I Regret Canvassing And Voting For Buhari In 2015 by alezzy13: 1:21am On Aug 07, 2019
jayfolarin:

Signed
Jayfolarin

We are more or less the same boat. PMB, whom I once actively canvassed for has been the biggest disappointment unimaginable.

Our leaders just seem to have an incurable penchant for failing us. So depressing cry

1 Like

Re: I Never Regret Any Action. I Regret Canvassing And Voting For Buhari In 2015 by Nobody: 1:27am On Aug 07, 2019
You are not the only one the group of individuals below made me Converse for people to vote him in to office..

Re: I Never Regret Any Action. I Regret Canvassing And Voting For Buhari In 2015 by Gandollaar(f): 1:35am On Aug 07, 2019
alezzy13:

Again, same can be said for GEJ supporters. Absolutely no difference btwn you lot. It's all about having "my person" in power.

Spits
At the rate you are spiting, I hope you won't die of dehydration soon

8 Likes

Re: I Never Regret Any Action. I Regret Canvassing And Voting For Buhari In 2015 by FarahAideed: 5:23am On Aug 07, 2019
alezzy13:

Same goes for GEJ supporters.

What you low IQed bellhops fail to realize is that the same people who turned against GEJ were among the that fought for him to be made president.

Every leader should be allowed to prove himself. The sad fact is they keep messing up.

Both GEJ and PMB have no business leading this country.

I never voted for GEJ in 2015 despite being very prosperous during his reign .I campaigned and voted for Buhari but by December 2015 I knew he was going to be an irredeemable failure so I pulled my support and started campaigning against him

1 Like

Re: I Never Regret Any Action. I Regret Canvassing And Voting For Buhari In 2015 by WonderManly(m): 5:26am On Aug 07, 2019
Mtchewww. Rubbish...

Re: I Never Regret Any Action. I Regret Canvassing And Voting For Buhari In 2015 by Eteka1(m): 6:13am On Aug 07, 2019
Attention seeker.
Re: I Never Regret Any Action. I Regret Canvassing And Voting For Buhari In 2015 by FearGodinall: 6:21am On Aug 07, 2019
The op should be crowned with the highest award of idiocy of the Order of the Federation.

4 Likes

Re: I Never Regret Any Action. I Regret Canvassing And Voting For Buhari In 2015 by Afamed: 6:53am On Aug 07, 2019
KingsCity:
Your Otueke Phd holder will be laughing at you
Re: I Never Regret Any Action. I Regret Canvassing And Voting For Buhari In 2015 by Afamed: 6:54am On Aug 07, 2019
FarahAideed:

I never voted for GEJ in 2015 despite being very prosperous during his reign .I campaigned and voted for Buhari but by December 2015 I knew he was going to be an irredeemable failure so I pulled my support and started campaigning against him
Keep your lies to yourself. Galadima younger brother
Re: I Never Regret Any Action. I Regret Canvassing And Voting For Buhari In 2015 by gaddafe(m): 6:59am On Aug 07, 2019
Sentiment usually makes a lot of Nigerians make absolutely foolish decisions that defies logic. Hence the backward movement of the country. GEJ was not a good leader but he is 10 times better than Buhari. Buhari is also not a good leader but he is better than Atiku. If anything the decision to vote in Buhari in 2019 shouldn't be regretted. But the 2015 was a huge mistake.

1 Like

Re: I Never Regret Any Action. I Regret Canvassing And Voting For Buhari In 2015 by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 07, 2019
nwanyionitsha:

Not everyone is like your father. There are people that refuse to see things from an ethnic angle but instead put their God-given brains to work different situations

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akpabio Under Fire For Stir At Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok’s Funeral / Sorry Anambra, A Criminal Is About To Become Your Governor / The All Progressive Congress Is A Yoruba Party- Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.