Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,737 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Daniel K Daniel Set To Wed His Long Time Girlfriend In August - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniel K Daniel Set To Wed His Long Time Girlfriend In August (32000 Views)

Kizz Daniel Set For His Concert At 02 Arena, London. See His Post. Photos / Daniel K Daniel's Wife, Augustina Has Twin Brother, Born In Separate Years / Kiss Daniel Set To Welcome Baby Boy, Oluwatobilola Junior (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel K Daniel Set To Wed His Long Time Girlfriend In August by luvuinxs(m): 5:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
hope una eyes dey open ooooh, make una no fight for public after na
Re: Daniel K Daniel Set To Wed His Long Time Girlfriend In August by Elnida: 5:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
luminouz:

U am too...full n richly succulent looking

wetin awan see again cool

U sef, U too like beta tin. cool
Re: Daniel K Daniel Set To Wed His Long Time Girlfriend In August by Lanca: 5:49pm On Jul 21, 2017
He who findeth a wife, obtains favor from God
Re: Daniel K Daniel Set To Wed His Long Time Girlfriend In August by luminouz(m): 5:49pm On Jul 21, 2017
Elnida:

wetin awan see again cool
U saw before na grin
*sighs*
Those lips are made to order for a guy like me.....
U got a pair like DAT tongue
Re: Daniel K Daniel Set To Wed His Long Time Girlfriend In August by jimb(m): 5:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
na my class mate be this .oo . chai I in no sabi say this guy don reach this level , if I no marry by december make I .......
Re: Daniel K Daniel Set To Wed His Long Time Girlfriend In August by Elnida: 5:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Hope not to this girl?
He will soon find out that marriage is not a movie.

That girl will use her gapped-tooth and tongue to suck him dry.
She doesn't even look marriageable.

dem dey use diastema take suck person dry?
if I use spatula take nack U now,dem go say I wicked. cool

receive sense,and sin no more grin

1 Like

Re: Daniel K Daniel Set To Wed His Long Time Girlfriend In August by Elnida: 5:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
luminouz:

U saw before na grin
*sighs*
Those lips are made to order for a guy like me.....
U got a pair like DAT tongue

share not. tongue
Re: Daniel K Daniel Set To Wed His Long Time Girlfriend In August by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
Okay... so
Re: Daniel K Daniel Set To Wed His Long Time Girlfriend In August by piagetskinner(m): 6:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
sandrahnaub:
Beautiful couple

Me I sha don't want hear or read about una divorce o
fine Lady... let's discuss about ur resume (plantain frying)
I might have a job for u

1 Like

Re: Daniel K Daniel Set To Wed His Long Time Girlfriend In August by GoRyte: 6:08pm On Jul 21, 2017
cute couple, i will order for cute mugs to be done for them on www.ryteprint.com

Re: Daniel K Daniel Set To Wed His Long Time Girlfriend In August by Customer80: 6:15pm On Jul 21, 2017
Congrats to fellow Nenwerian and his wife

1 Like

Re: Daniel K Daniel Set To Wed His Long Time Girlfriend In August by Aburi001: 6:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
Pavore9:

You wan go chop their rice?
Yes oooo
Re: Daniel K Daniel Set To Wed His Long Time Girlfriend In August by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
Oh God, let him propose on his birthday. There is no better day to propose
Re: Daniel K Daniel Set To Wed His Long Time Girlfriend In August by amakadihot87(f): 6:33pm On Jul 21, 2017
markbosa:
I wish them happiness... #the lady is beautiful
.........not beautiful.......make up

1 Like

Re: Daniel K Daniel Set To Wed His Long Time Girlfriend In August by Crixina(f): 6:42pm On Jul 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Hope not to this girl?

you know I was actually scrolling down comments without checking the monikers...when I read this particular one, I just knew who it was, I went back to check...and voilà, you didn't disappoint.

Are you trying to “trademark" your style of comments on nairaland?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniel K Daniel Set To Wed His Long Time Girlfriend In August by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Hope not to this girl?

U are always lashing ladies with diastema...abeg take am easy..
Re: Daniel K Daniel Set To Wed His Long Time Girlfriend In August by orjaha(m): 8:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
oh boy! this one go sabi bite oooo
Re: Daniel K Daniel Set To Wed His Long Time Girlfriend In August by TinaAnita(f): 8:42pm On Jul 21, 2017
It's not about posing and taking pre-wedding selfies, are they prepared for the battle ahead? I wish them all the best
Re: Daniel K Daniel Set To Wed His Long Time Girlfriend In August by Mypeople2(m): 8:49pm On Jul 21, 2017
markbosa:
I wish them happiness... #the lady is beautiful
You are still putting that picture so that you can scam them right ? Big thief like you.Pls lala you need to block this guy.He has been scamming people of their hard earn money telling them that he is going to give them data of any network.He is fake.Please block this guy o
Re: Daniel K Daniel Set To Wed His Long Time Girlfriend In August by aalangel(f): 9:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
Goldenheart:
Daniel Kayode my guy grin
Kayode ko...when did Ibos start bearing Kayode?

1 Like

Re: Daniel K Daniel Set To Wed His Long Time Girlfriend In August by sandrahnaub(f): 9:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
piagetskinner:

fine Lady... let's discuss about ur resume (plantain frying)

I might have a job for u

Oya na
Re: Daniel K Daniel Set To Wed His Long Time Girlfriend In August by CaptainGOOD: 11:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
Goldenheart:
Daniel Kayode my guy grin
Which daniel kayode...
So u wan claim my brother now abi?.

Na daniel kanayo jor.
Re: Daniel K Daniel Set To Wed His Long Time Girlfriend In August by emmaliver(m): 7:29am On Jul 22, 2017
HML to dem.
Re: Daniel K Daniel Set To Wed His Long Time Girlfriend In August by Mactop01: 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
Congratulations BossMan ����

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daddy Showkey Shares Video In Underpants, Fans Go Gaga, Say He Has Big Joystick / 'if I Do Amazing Songs It Won't Trend' - Olamide Defends His New Song / Vicky Zugah Reconciles With Woman After Snatching Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.