Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Shoes Are Gold - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Shoes Are Gold (539 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shoes Are Gold by flinsburg: 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
Good shoes cost a lot , no matter how much you invest , you can never loose with good shoes.

Hi,

My name is uche . I need your help
I'm an entrepreneur and my core values are in
• Food marketing
• Restaurant development
• Shoe production and sales
Studied banking and finance and has been a business enthusiast for the past eleven years and currently working with a light fitting company .

WHY SHOES
In my adventures of creative concepts in business development , I've tried hands on some business in various times and discovered various strengths and weaknesses I possess.
Discovering shoe making and the advantage online marketing gives shed a new light to ways I can use my strengths effectively without too much hindrance on my weaknesses . Since entering the shoe making business, we have developed some unique concepts of shoes and with the business concept I intend to portray , I have very sound argument when I say shoe is gold.
How true is this argument
 Shoes are basic needs of the human body
 Some shoes like the formal shoes would always be in need regardless of the generation
 Shoes are a style statement and good shoes are expensive .
 Being in control of the production, gives you control over the elements of demand and supply.

THE BUSINESS OF SHOES
I like to categorize shoes market in their different levels
1. Popular market
2. Very stylish market

POPULAR MARKET
There are people who their budget cap can't afford shoes more than #5000 , they would easily do with very affordable shoes and this group is about 80% of the Nigerian populace .
How we target this group
We intend to make low cost shoes that would meet this needs , they would still be good shoes.
Our sale approach for this would be to dispose in bulk quantity to the market sellers or create sales agents who would earn their income based on commission.

Production table
Cost of production Wholesale prizes No in a carton Income per carton Startup monthly target Monthly income
N3000 N4000 100 pieces N100,000 10 cartons N1,000,000

Note .
The analysis could either exceed our expectation or fall below, but the advantage is that we control the factors of production and we would hit our monthly margins soon enough.

VERY STYLISH MARKET
These are premium designs and quality for those who would spend anything to get a good shoe.
Income model
We base our income models by our various products and the cost of production.
Type of shoes Cost of prod Sales prize Expected sales per month Profit
Wing tip brogues N8,000 N20,000 8 N96,000
SEMI BROGUE N7,000 N18,000 10 N110,000
Loafer brogue N7,000 N15,000 15 N120,000
PLAIN LOAFER N5,000 N10,000 20 N100,000
OXFORD SHOES N6,000 N15,000 20 N180,000
TOTAL 73 N606,000

Also note that other factors like marketing and good branding goes a long way to control this aspect . We have good plans for that too.

ADVANTAGES OF MAKING THE SHOES OURSELVES
 We control the factors of production
 Cost of production can be fixed especially if the tools sre available , every other factor is imputed in the final prize.
 Work force is less
 We can control and understand demand and supply.

Marketing strategy
I will highlight some strategies but won't tell all as this is sometimes the secret of our plan .
- Online ... Like im getting your attention , we would also use all online eCommerce and social platforms to woo people with beautiful shoe designs.
- Sales agents .... We also intend to make our shoes available for great prizes for those who want to empower themselves.
- Retail outlets ... Our distribution processes would go through malls and supermarkets at different regions.
The rest can be explained later.

Why I need your help

I need your help to start a micro shoe production outfit .
i need your money as a seed for a great business partnership. As you can see through my analysis , you can't loose money especially when you have good shoes to sell.

My capital needs

Startup cost requirements
Shoe machine – N100, 000
Computer – 1- N50, 000
Mobile gadget – N50, 000
Production capital – N100, 000
Label stamps- N10, 000
Generator – N30, 000
Internet – N30, 000

Total = N370, 000

I currently need about three hundred and seventy thousand naira to effectively accomplish the goals I've set for this business and very willing to make good returns for you on your money.
I won't take any risk that the result is not substantially calculated and tested.

Repayment
N370,000 to pay N600,000
Six months repayment process
Month Payment
First month ----
Second month N150,000
Third month N100,000
Fourth month N100,000
Fifth month N150,000
Sixth month N100,000
Total N600,000

This is more like a Hire Purchase loan, your funds are delivered to you till you get the maximum benefit.
Most of the funds would be invested in solid assets like online marketing tools, shoe making machines and the shoes itself .

if you are interested in making some money call 08059149648.... we can make some millions together.

or send me an email on flinsburg@yahoo.com to get a better copy of this analysis.
Re: Shoes Are Gold by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
OP, nice of you. Thanks.
Re: Shoes Are Gold by flinsburg: 3:31pm On Jul 22, 2017
Thanks too . Hope it inspired you and made you see why good shoes are gold or more on why you should invest in the shoe business.
Re: Shoes Are Gold by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity For Cryptocurrency Lovers And Investors. / Become A Travel Agent Even Without Knowing Anybody? / An Investment That Gives You Financial Freedom!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.