Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Do You Know Who Your Local Government Chairman Is? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Know Who Your Local Government Chairman Is? (14331 Views)

Willie Obiano Appoints Anambra State Youngest Local Government Chairman. / My Purported Suspension As Council Chairman Is Null And Void - Alao-akala's Son / Thugs Sent To Kill John Eke Njoku, Abia Local Government Chairman Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know Who Your Local Government Chairman Is? by Crixina(f): 6:06pm On Jul 21, 2017
Its true o

I no know o chai!
Re: Do You Know Who Your Local Government Chairman Is? by ojun50(m): 6:06pm On Jul 21, 2017
I dey hungry na local govt chairman i won dey think of
Re: Do You Know Who Your Local Government Chairman Is? by Ajibel(m): 6:06pm On Jul 21, 2017
jide219:
Don't know I heard an Igbo is also contesting don't know if its true

Many are contesting as vice in my area because it is Igbo dominated.
Re: Do You Know Who Your Local Government Chairman Is? by dragon2(m): 6:06pm On Jul 21, 2017
Very good question
Re: Do You Know Who Your Local Government Chairman Is? by Albertjay50: 6:07pm On Jul 21, 2017
No
Re: Do You Know Who Your Local Government Chairman Is? by melojo: 6:07pm On Jul 21, 2017
These days federal govt no follow u come dey mention Local.nawa o
Re: Do You Know Who Your Local Government Chairman Is? by Femich18(m): 6:07pm On Jul 21, 2017
NwaforIgbo:
Of course I know mine and I even know the budget we hoy for 2017
His name is Lewis Obianyi he is the chairman of Ukwa East LGA in Abia State.
Ukwa East house of rep member is Hon. Paul Taribo.
Our budget for the year is just a 100 million
Ehen ehen
Re: Do You Know Who Your Local Government Chairman Is? by icon8: 6:08pm On Jul 21, 2017
Amarabae:
Ok. Here to read comments.

Even you, dey book space? shocked shocked
Re: Do You Know Who Your Local Government Chairman Is? by Enyimbamercedes: 6:08pm On Jul 21, 2017
It's pointless to have that information. The Local Governments are non-existent and just an extension of the state government. Most are headed by care takers as the Governor can sack a duly elected chairman at any time. Until LGAs have full autonomy, you are just better off knowing the Governor of your state.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Know Who Your Local Government Chairman Is? by stagger: 6:09pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ordinary to release bulldozer and N200,000 to grade the road to my house in the village for an occasion I requested from my LG Chairman, the man was posting me upandan. Let him come to look for our votes again. Useless man!

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Who Your Local Government Chairman Is? by Skoopy(m): 6:09pm On Jul 21, 2017
Who chairman EPP?
Re: Do You Know Who Your Local Government Chairman Is? by rossyc(f): 6:09pm On Jul 21, 2017
Who cares?
Re: Do You Know Who Your Local Government Chairman Is? by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
Not at all
Re: Do You Know Who Your Local Government Chairman Is? by senatordave1(m): 6:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
Local govts in my state are headed by head of personnel manager.the tenures of chairmen elapsed last november.my immediate past chairman was dr enebiene ndem ana.hon daniel asuquo is my reps at the house of reps.my senator is dr gershom oyom bassey.my immediate past councillor is hon joy ekpo egim
Re: Do You Know Who Your Local Government Chairman Is? by perdollar(m): 6:13pm On Jul 21, 2017
the president of my LGA of d federal republic of biafra is nnamdi KANU. his maiguard is d london base modibo from daura AKA shoe shiner AKA gworo teeth AKA siriri kama sanda AkA wawa presidio.
Re: Do You Know Who Your Local Government Chairman Is? by Banter1(m): 6:14pm On Jul 21, 2017
Hon. Liman Doko Mantuntu.
Re: Do You Know Who Your Local Government Chairman Is? by hatchy(f): 6:15pm On Jul 21, 2017
Wiked Wike appoints his boys from the same cult as caretaker chairmen rather than election for over two years now.
There is no way people like me will know these people as they are not popular and represent no one except their master that appointed them.

I will wait till 2019 to know who my Local Government Chairman is.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Who Your Local Government Chairman Is? by binsanni(m): 6:15pm On Jul 21, 2017
kai am speechless, i don't know what to say to the op. waiting carry chairman matter come today now. am coming lemme go and ask of the idiot name
Re: Do You Know Who Your Local Government Chairman Is? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
Let me ask the zoo corrupt governor

Re: Do You Know Who Your Local Government Chairman Is? by ipobarecriminals: 6:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
sad sad sad The oo dey ask about Lagos local govtnot ur cotonu local govt.)Well,wish all of dem good luck tomorrow. No fighting, burning of house. we beg una wey dey surulere,mushin,oshodi,bariga,Alimosho,Agege
Re: Do You Know Who Your Local Government Chairman Is? by iamwoods(m): 6:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
Buhari
Re: Do You Know Who Your Local Government Chairman Is? by enomakos(m): 6:19pm On Jul 21, 2017
NwaforIgbo:
Of course I know mine and I even know the budget we hoy for 2017
His name is Lewis Obianyi he is the chairman of Ukwa East LGA in Abia State.
Ukwa East house of rep member is Hon. Paul Taribo.
Our budget for the year is just a 100 million
i think that 100 million is per month not year
Re: Do You Know Who Your Local Government Chairman Is? by Mekanus(m): 6:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
Why d fu^ck do I even need to know that motherfucker cultist. Local govt chairmen have always been useless in my LGA. Not even a single project from them since 1999.
Re: Do You Know Who Your Local Government Chairman Is? by internationalman(m): 6:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
ConcernMan:
Local Government Chairman is too far now. How many people know their Deputy Governors
I don't know mine
Re: Do You Know Who Your Local Government Chairman Is? by bams2999(m): 6:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
I from Bama L.G of Borno State, good four year I don't know my Chairman.
Re: Do You Know Who Your Local Government Chairman Is? by enomakos(m): 6:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
ritababe:
we don't have a local government chairman only caretaker, our past governor fired the elected one.
osho did that right?
Re: Do You Know Who Your Local Government Chairman Is? by marooh: 6:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
Is this trash or joke? grin
Re: Do You Know Who Your Local Government Chairman Is? by willibounce1(m): 6:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
bro4u:
wetin concern me with the person, will knowing him multiply the funds in my account??

Knowing him will make you hold him responsible for the bad roads in your community. You need to know him to be able to ask questions about what he uses the funds he gets to do. If everyone takes time to know their LG chairmen and hold them accountable, things will.begin to change from the grass root....it is easy to break the head of a LG chairman at least even if you won't have access to the governor.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Who Your Local Government Chairman Is? by ritababe(f): 6:34pm On Jul 21, 2017
enomakos:
osho did that right?
yes
Re: Do You Know Who Your Local Government Chairman Is? by kaycee2505(m): 6:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
E no concern me
Re: Do You Know Who Your Local Government Chairman Is? by Turbocharged: 6:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
We only have one Local Government chairman for all the LGA's in Imo State. He is Rochas Okorocha.
Re: Do You Know Who Your Local Government Chairman Is? by ujezeez(m): 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
He is not important...na my hustle sure pass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun Talks On Rift With Buruji Kasami Over 3billion Bribe / Senate Adopts Direct Primaries for political parties in all elective positions / Primary School Teacher, Others Forfeit ₦110.4 Million To FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.