Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,118 members, 7,845,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Naeto C And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naeto C And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] (36985 Views)

Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary / Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) / 2face Surprises His Wife On Their 4th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naeto C And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] by ejanla077: 12:27am On Jul 22, 2017
Daniyemi:
I bet you a quid if he was still a superstar musician, he wld have long been divorced.

He is sticking with the wife cos he is penniless and a penniless man can't have women at his beck and call.

naeto c is not broke. mom. is two time minister. aviation under obj... ambassador under yar dua..

dad own owerri shopping mall..

money fall on d guy tey tey

only son for dat matter... d wife na dilly motors sister. money fall on the wife

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naeto C And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 22, 2017
he and his wife look alike. cute family.
Re: Naeto C And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] by Akaewu: 2:09am On Jul 22, 2017
Daniyemi:
I bet you a quid if he was still a superstar musician, he wld have long been divorced.

He is sticking with the wife cos he is penniless and a penniless man can't have women at his beck and call.

DUMB
Re: Naeto C And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] by Danuvie(m): 3:15am On Jul 22, 2017
Luxury watches, wrist bands, sunglasses etc all at affordable prices. Check them out @ http://www.kenandakyns.com

For quality music production and the latest tunez from across the globe, check out http://music.maddtunez.com
Re: Naeto C And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] by broadally2(m): 6:17am On Jul 22, 2017
Yes boss...you are on fire.
Re: Naeto C And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] by Nofuckgiven: 6:36am On Jul 22, 2017
I just wonder how some idiots reason. Just because you are a sex addict or a cheat doesn't mean everyone is like you. It takes a lot of discipline and fear of God to have self control. That is why faithful and loyal people have the strongest spirits(and live longer due to lower health risks)! cool

1 Like

Re: Naeto C And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] by squash47(m): 7:09am On Jul 22, 2017
Daniyemi:

his mum is richer than your whole family !
Re: Naeto C And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] by ijayebonyi(f): 7:20am On Jul 22, 2017
So cute. God bless your home
Re: Naeto C And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] by princejones(m): 8:51am On Jul 22, 2017
Lovely
Re: Naeto C And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] by YaksonFCA(m): 9:51am On Jul 22, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Naeto C And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] by Fuckingmallam45(m): 11:39am On Jul 22, 2017
muller101:
Just came back from 5hours ban grin
Welcome
Re: Naeto C And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] by kingofcasting(m): 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2017
Daniyemi:

undecided

Re: Naeto C And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] by collins011(m): 3:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
Daniyemi:

Your post saddens my heart because it reflect a typical Nigerian mentality who can go on to vomit garbish with no recourse to facts or even having any idea to what he is vomiting on social media. Am sadden because the next person that knows nothing about NaetoC can easily align in the same thought with you out of ignorants.

Ordinarily, I hardly reply post here nor waste my precious time to give attention to your likes, but I have to do this for one reason, which is, the level of ignorance being exhibited in this country stings to high heavens, at times, I think we should be cautions because that is what is expected from a rational human being.

For records purposes, NeatoC was born with a golden spoon and he still eats with golden spoon. A little research will review more to you,more so, in one of his songs, he said, " he is the only MC with MSC". And to the best of my knowledge, till date he is still the only musician with Masters Degree from U.K.
Re: Naeto C And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] by achieversbizpro(m): 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
nice one bros
Re: Naeto C And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 23, 2017
So cute!

Next!
Re: Naeto C And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] by Chijosky(m): 5:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
Daniyemi:

Its a lie NaetoC is from a rich family

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bertha Amuga Storms Lagos Ghettos (Photos) / Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set / Between Mr Macaroni And A Twitter User Over Reopening Of Lekki Toll Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.