Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,349 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession And Selling Cocaine - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession And Selling Cocaine (1098 Views)

EFCC Docks “Adeherself” For Possession Of Fraudulent Documents / 34-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Selling Cocaine / Nigerian Arrested For Drug Possession And Overstaying In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession And Selling Cocaine by PearlStreet(m): 4:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
The City Crime Branch (CCB) officials, on Thursday, raided two places and arrested two Nigerian nationals, who were peddling drugs in the city.

Based on a tip off, a team of officials nabbed Makuko Chukwuku Muolokwu (29) while he was waiting for his clients at Bili Shivale bus stop at Kothanuru and recovered five grams of cocaine, seven mobile phones and a laptop from him. The total worth of the seized goods is said to be around ₹1.5 lakh.

Initial probe revealed that Makuko had come to the city on a business visa two years ago but was into drug peddling. He was arrested by Narcotics Control Bureau officials in 2016 and also by Ramamurthynagar police for similar cases. Though both cases are pending, he had continued to peddle drugs while out on bail, a senior police officer said.

In another incident, the CCB officials arrested Patrick Mozie (39) and recovered 2.5 grams of cocaine and a mobile phone worth ₹50,000. Mozie was caught red-handed on T.C. Palya Road in K.R. Puram on Thursday while waiting for his contact to deliver the drugs, the officials said.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/bangalore/ccb-arrest-two-nigerians/article19323789.ece

Mynd44
OAM4J
Dominique
Lalasticlala
Dominique
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession And Selling Cocaine by nextprince: 4:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
Actually, I didn't check the names but this head warmer quickly comes to mind. grin grin grin

Pls anyone that checked should help confirm.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession And Selling Cocaine by PenisCaP: 4:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
U guys no wan get sense abi?.
Ok na
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession And Selling Cocaine by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:31pm On Jul 21, 2017
Developers.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession And Selling Cocaine by PointZerom: 4:31pm On Jul 21, 2017
See their flat heads like Buhari's syringe scattered nyash.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession And Selling Cocaine by OkoYibo: 4:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
In this month alone, they've harvested 32 Biafrans in India ALONE!

To celebrate this achievement, let's sing the Biafran National Anthem!

Biafra, o my Biafra
Land of the rising handcuffs
Haven of riff-raffs
Where every criminal is welcome

Biafra, o my dear Biafra
Where every criminal is given a chieftaincy title
Pickpockets and fraudsters
Dining together with Ojukwu's living manhood

Biafra o ye cursed country
That feeds on its stars
Cultivating criminals without a worry
To murder its hopes and deliverers

Biafra, o international stillbirth
Birthed by a bearded crook and his army
Marketed by a flatheaded illiterate and his serfs
Currently championed by a mediocre albino and his nitwits.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession And Selling Cocaine by Jetleeee: 4:44pm On Jul 21, 2017
...................... ..

6 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession And Selling Cocaine by Omofunaab2: 4:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
Na wa oooo

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession And Selling Cocaine by vertueptime: 5:03pm On Jul 21, 2017
Na them! Igbos and biafra powder

4 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession And Selling Cocaine by Rmxr: 5:04pm On Jul 21, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession And Selling Cocaine by Rmxr: 5:05pm On Jul 21, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession And Selling Cocaine by Rmxr: 5:06pm On Jul 21, 2017
Developers

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession And Selling Cocaine by onatisi(m): 5:08pm On Jul 21, 2017
Now I see the reason why indonesia introduced the death penalty and actually carried out the sentences. It seems the only deterrent measure that drug dealers and couriers understand is the death sentence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession And Selling Cocaine by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 21, 2017
By the time Indians will issue them quit notice, their eyes will clear
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession And Selling Cocaine by Jetleeee: 5:44pm On Jul 21, 2017
We've made so much money developing the whole world, I thought it would be nice to celebrate our very own Potor Land with a poem

Oh beautiful Potor Land
Home of the Asia-based Powder merchants and developers

All the golden roofs are wet and underneath garbage that piles softly in the streets,
slums are on top of each other mulling overnight On New Market Road which I also
bear in mind, its ant cars, little yellow taxis, bald k-legged men, bearded women
walking the size of specks of wool

Oh beautiful Potor Land
Home of the bearded one that scampered to Abidjan on tulle skirts

Sometimes when my eyes are red, I go to Douglas Avenue and gaze at the yam-legged Amakas
Owerri. My buildings, streets I’ve done feats in, lofts, beds, cold water flats

Oh beautiful Potorland
Home of the great Evans the Kidnapper

In those days in the afternoon, I floated by ferry to Oguta beach then pushed the
babies in their carriages along the river wall observing Onitsha
Panorama of the bridges, sunrise over Onitsha, sun go down over
Port-Harcourt road where I was born Old Nkesi road where I played with potopoto—
— my later loves on, my greater loves of East Side

Oh Beautiful Potor land
Home of the famous Okija Shrine

Sad, I take the stare case and go down, pondering, and walk on the pavements
staring into all man’s plateglass, faces, questioning after who loves, and stop,
bemused in front of a spare parts shop standing lost in calm thought, traffic
moving up & down Obiagu Roadblocks behind me waiting for a moment when it's time to go home
time to go home & cook Akpu- time to go home and listen to Radio Biafuro..

7 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession And Selling Cocaine by funlord(m): 5:45pm On Jul 21, 2017
1: Mazi Makuko Chukwuku alabukun "Johnson and Johnson powder" Muolokwuson?

2: Eze Patrick "ndi jew" Moziekuson?

grin grin grin

Nna meeeeeeen.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession And Selling Cocaine by totit: 5:58pm On Jul 21, 2017
Jetleeee:

We've made so much money developing the whole world, I thought it would be nice to celebrate our very own Potor Land

Oh beautiful Potor Land
Home of the Asia-based Powder merchants and developers

All the golden roofs are wet and underneath garbage that piles softly in the streets,
slums are on top of each other mulling overnight On New Market Road which I also
bear in mind, its ant cars, little yellow taxis, bald k-legged men, bearded women
walking the size of specks of wool

Oh beautiful Potor Land
Home of the bearded one that scampered to Abidjan on Tulle skirts

Sometimes when my eyes are red, I go to Douglas Avenue and gaze at the yam-legged Amakas
Owerri. My buildings, streets I’ve done feats in, lofts, beds, cold water flats

Oh beautiful Potorland
Home of the great Evans the Kidnapper

In those days in the afternoon, I floated by ferry to Oguta beach then pushed the
babies in their carriages along the river wall observing Onitsha
Panorama of the bridges, sunrise over Onitsha, sun go down over
Port-Harcourt road where I was born Old Nkesi road where I played with potopoto—
— my later loves on, my greater loves of East Side

Oh Beautiful Potor land
Home of the famous Okija Shrine

Sad, I take the stare case and go down, pondering, and walk on the pavements
staring into all man’s plateglass, faces, questioning after who loves, and stop,
bemused in front of a spare parts shop standing lost in calm thought, traffic
moving up & down Obiagu Roadblocks behind me waiting for a moment when it's time to go home
time to go home & cook Akpu- time to go home and listen to Radio Biafuro..

I swear you guys no well at all,at all grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession And Selling Cocaine by BeautifulSE: 6:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
Mynd44 lalasticlala fp thread oh
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession And Selling Cocaine by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 21, 2017
Here's a rare picture of seven Igbo gods and goddesses : Chukwu Okike Abiama, Amadioha, Ikenga, Ogbunabali, Agwu Nsi, Ahia Njoku and Odinani. They were discussing the Abiama global development project and strategizing on the next country for their campaign. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession And Selling Cocaine by Jetleeee: 7:56pm On Jul 21, 2017
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession And Selling Cocaine by GeneralOjukwu: 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
I wish to protest.

No wonder the North has a higher population at the Census.

95% of our men are in Asian Kirikiris.

We no go gree! angry

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession And Selling Cocaine by GeneralOjukwu: 8:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
o ti su awon MODs. ...Omo Nna ni ojojumo. grin
O ma dabipe won change oruko from article to article.
Na wa ooo. ..won ti ba oruko Naija je.
Awon oloshi

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession And Selling Cocaine by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
Jetleeee:

Won o fe ti si fp
If it were to be a thread about a ritualist in Ogun now, na speed of light them go take carry am go FP grin

5 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession And Selling Cocaine by Rmxr: 8:52pm On Jul 21, 2017
Jetleeee:

Won o fe ti si fp

Lalasticlala
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession And Selling Cocaine by EKONGKING: 8:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
oh god . Seriously certain sections of Igbos are becoming a disgrace , Just like yahoo yahoo which damaged the country reputation and made 419 a slang word to mock at every nigerians by other countries . angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession And Selling Cocaine by kn23h(m): 6:08am On Jul 22, 2017
Sighhhh awon lying liars sad

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession And Selling Cocaine by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
While this comment is to offer a personal opinion on crime in Nigeria,
It does not in any way meant to insult any tribe. Afonjaphobians
and flatinophobians should get off my quote

Crime is not perculiar to any tribe in Nigeria. You find practically
every tribe in every crime. suffice is to say that some crimes
are predominant to some tribes and below is my understanding
of crimes committed in Nigeria especially with respect to Nigerias
three major tribes;

1) Igbos---Majorly Drug business
2)Yorubas---Majorly Ritual killing
2)Hausas----Majorly Religious violence

I hate all crimes, pray and wish that i will never partake in
any but truth is that if ever I should find myself partaking in
any crime, I will chose the Igbo version for reasons below;

1)drug business is a hit or miss buz. If you succeed in one stroke,
you make a lot of money. Its embaracing to find that some people
cut someones head, go and sell it N10,000. So, A drug dealer can make
money that can be equivalent to 2000 human heads just for one trip
without necesarily taking any life.

2)Drugs are sold to those who demand for them. There are many banned drugs in Nigeria, but pharmacists
still produce them for human consumption. For me, a drug dealer selling to those who demand them is far
more upright than so many of our local medicine dealers selling fake drugs to unsuspectig Nigerians.

3) You may not kill human being selling drugs. Do you compare that to Boko haram on suicidal mission or a ritualist
decapitating human heads?

4) You are selling drugs to the whites. These are the same whites who have been stealing your resources from the day
of Adam. They have caused a lot of brain drain in Nigeria as well.

5) If caught you die going through a rigorous judicial process. You may be padoned at the end or shot painless to die.
Now compare it to crimes that can cause people to die through jungle justice.

It is not out of place to say that drug business can only be run by the Igbos since this is a crime that involves a high
level business ability. A particular trait perculiar to the Igbos.

DISCLAIMER: This comment is not meant to commend drug business but to compare with other predominant crimes in other tribes.
Be warned that all crimes are sins and are liable to hell fire. When you want to partake in that crime, be informed
that even if you escape human law and justice, God's justice cannot be escaped. You can be rich doing a legal business.
Crime kills intelligence and is a display of failure. You may be bridging your opportuity doing crime for money. Money
can come at any time and God's time remains the best. SAY NO TO ANY CRIME.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession And Selling Cocaine by kn23h(m): 5:38am On Jul 24, 2017
SpecialAdviser:
[size=5pt]While this comment is to offer a personal opinion on crime in Nigeria,
It does not in any way meant to insult any tribe. Afonjaphobians
and flatinophobians should get off my quote

Crime is not perculiar to any tribe in Nigeria. You find practically
every tribe in every crime. suffice is to say that some crimes
are predominant to some tribes and below is my understanding
of crimes committed in Nigeria especially with respect to Nigerias
three major tribes;

1) Igbos---Majorly Drug business
2)Yorubas---Majorly Ritual killing
2)Hausas----Majorly Religious violence

I hate all crimes, pray and wish that i will never partake in
any but truth is that if ever I should find myself partaking in
any crime, I will chose the Igbo version for reasons below;

1)drug business is a hit or miss buz. If you succeed in one stroke,
you make a lot of money. Its embaracing to find that some people
cut someones head, go and sell it N10,000. So, A drug dealer can make
money that can be equivalent to 2000 human heads just for one trip
without necesarily taking any life.

2)D[b]rugs are sold to those who demand for them. There are many banned drugs in Nigeria, but pharmacists
still produce them for human consumption. For me, a drug dealer selling to those who demand them is far
more upright than so many of our local medicine dealers selling fake drugs to unsuspectig Nigerians.[/b]

3) You may not kill human being selling drugs. Do you compare that to Boko haram on suicidal mission or a ritualist
decapitating human heads?

4) You are selling drugs to the whites. These are the same whites who have been stealing your resources from the day
of Adam. They have caused a lot of brain drain in Nigeria as well.

5) If caught you die going through a rigorous judicial process. You may be padoned at the end or shot painless to die.
Now compare it to crimes that can cause people to die through jungle justice.

It is not out of place to say that drug business can only be run by the Igbos since this is a crime that involves a high
level business ability. A particular trait perculiar to the Igbos.

[/size]

Hogwash.

Ibos are also ritualists. They take it further by eating the flesh of their victims. And stoppppppppppp lying, Ibos sell drugs to make money, not for the altruistic attitude of helping the healthcare system. In fact, their drug dealing habits, disables the healthcare system. They infiltrate the market with fake and dangerous drugs.

Your attempt to lighten the criminal weight of drug dealing failed.

Stooooooooooooooooooooop dealing drugs. Simple.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession And Selling Cocaine by Kworopshun: 5:55am On Jul 24, 2017
Igbo! So disgusting! Infamous tribe! Crime is in their DNA
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession And Selling Cocaine by Osaze007: 8:45am On Jul 24, 2017
them don develop that city finish grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Stabs Woman Continuously In Broad Daylight, Gets Shot By Police [VIDEO] / How Can I Report A Fraud Case To Efcc? / Imo Poly Student In ND 1 Met Her Untimely Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.