Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

BREAKING: APDA NEC Resolves To Participate In Anambra Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: APDA NEC Resolves To Participate In Anambra Election (1673 Views)

NEC Resolves To Decentralise Nigeria Police / Stolen Logo: “APC Is Frustrated” - APDA Youths / Raymond Dokpesi Unveils APDA Party (Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: APDA NEC Resolves To Participate In Anambra Election by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
The newly registered political party, Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance held its first National Executive Council(NEC) meeting in abuja today and resolved to field a credible candidate in the forthcoming Anambra governorship election.

The National Chairman during a press briefing at the end of the NEC meeting which was attended by 31 state chairmen of the party and National Working Committee members said the party will be involved in all subsequent elections as the party is reaching out to Nigerians to trust them as the best alternative party for Nigeria after trying both PDP and APC.

The NEC also resolve on the need to start harmonization of state chapters structures so as to get every stakeholders in all states of the federation to get involved in the party activities and take ownership.

The chairman also added his voice to the restructure debate by saying that Restructuring is part of the manifestos of APDA but ours is “Restructuring for development and not for division of Nigeria where various state resources will be used to the advantage of such states in terms of its development “
Shared on PALMCHAT
http://leaders.ng/apda-nec-resolves-participate-anambra-election/
Re: BREAKING: APDA NEC Resolves To Participate In Anambra Election by abokibuhari: 4:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
grin
Re: BREAKING: APDA NEC Resolves To Participate In Anambra Election by Philistine(m): 4:42pm On Jul 21, 2017
Alternate PDP
Re: BREAKING: APDA NEC Resolves To Participate In Anambra Election by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:44pm On Jul 21, 2017
Philistine:
Alternate PDP
Why PDP de look for political attaché? We can't be PDP... We are different in name and ideology
Re: BREAKING: APDA NEC Resolves To Participate In Anambra Election by attackgat: 4:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
I would be surprised if this APDA will managed to field a candidate in the Governorship elections
Re: BREAKING: APDA NEC Resolves To Participate In Anambra Election by opeaceo: 4:49pm On Jul 21, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Why PDP de look for political attaché? We can't be PDP... We are different in name and ideology

On a more serious note, have you left the PDP party?
Re: BREAKING: APDA NEC Resolves To Participate In Anambra Election by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:49pm On Jul 21, 2017
attackgat:
I would be surprised if this APDA will managed to field a candidate in the Governorship elections
We aren't just fielding, we are fielding to win
Re: BREAKING: APDA NEC Resolves To Participate In Anambra Election by Ekiseme(m): 4:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ok
Anambra obodo ọma
Re: BREAKING: APDA NEC Resolves To Participate In Anambra Election by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:52pm On Jul 21, 2017
opeaceo:

On a more serious note, have you left the PDP party?
100% Yes!!!
Why do you ask?
Re: BREAKING: APDA NEC Resolves To Participate In Anambra Election by wtfcoded: 4:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
Make I hear say election go hold that day
Re: BREAKING: APDA NEC Resolves To Participate In Anambra Election by Grundig: 4:56pm On Jul 21, 2017
PDP will be throwing its weight behind APDA as they are unlikely to field anyone
Re: BREAKING: APDA NEC Resolves To Participate In Anambra Election by Ekiseme(m): 4:56pm On Jul 21, 2017
wtfcoded:
Make I hear say election go hold that day
why will it not hold?
Re: BREAKING: APDA NEC Resolves To Participate In Anambra Election by Okoroawusa: 4:58pm On Jul 21, 2017
b4 nko,tonye una no go participate b4?
Re: BREAKING: APDA NEC Resolves To Participate In Anambra Election by opeaceo: 5:00pm On Jul 21, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
100% Yes!!!

Why do you ask?

Owkey dowkey, I asked because you used to be a PDP member, I'm surprised you dumped the party. The sages say "Change is a constant thing" and I agree with them. It's all good though.
Re: BREAKING: APDA NEC Resolves To Participate In Anambra Election by chemicalDisease: 5:00pm On Jul 21, 2017
#Nomoreelection In Biafraland.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APDA NEC Resolves To Participate In Anambra Election by attackgat: 5:08pm On Jul 21, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Really? Well Im Anambra man. A relatively new and unknown party taking on heavy weight parties like PDP, APGA and APC? If it wasnt for the planned election boycott, I would have laughed.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APDA NEC Resolves To Participate In Anambra Election by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
attackgat:

Really? Well Im Anambra man. A relatively new and unknown party taking on heavy weight parties like PDP, APGA and APC? If it wasnt for the planned election boycott, I would have laughed.
Good that you are in Anambra state. I'll surely hook up with you and your guys in Anambra for a session. We are for the common man like you (and I) not for the elite.
Re: BREAKING: APDA NEC Resolves To Participate In Anambra Election by SmartchoiceNGR: 5:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Yeye your certificate of registration is with Dokpesi a PDP stalwart.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APDA NEC Resolves To Participate In Anambra Election by SmartchoiceNGR: 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Good that you are in Anambra state. I'll surely hook up with you and your guys in Anambra for a session. We are for the common man like you (and I) not for the elite.
Lol comedian...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APDA NEC Resolves To Participate In Anambra Election by SmartchoiceNGR: 5:31pm On Jul 21, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Delusional grandeur...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APDA NEC Resolves To Participate In Anambra Election by SmartchoiceNGR: 5:33pm On Jul 21, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Yet you were begging cap in hand for babangida's blessings... Another strong PDP stalwart

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APDA NEC Resolves To Participate In Anambra Election by Amarabae(f): 5:33pm On Jul 21, 2017
Lets watch and see. The Anambra election can swing anywhere all thanks to the bycott by ipob.
Re: BREAKING: APDA NEC Resolves To Participate In Anambra Election by SmartchoiceNGR: 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
Amarabae:
Lets watch and see.
The Anambra election can swing anywhere all thanks to the bycott by ipob.
Anywhere it swings apda is a minor PDP wing and with the Markafi win it's dead on arrival

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APDA NEC Resolves To Participate In Anambra Election by Justuceleague2: 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
I thought no voting in anambra?
Re: BREAKING: APDA NEC Resolves To Participate In Anambra Election by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
Amarabae:
Lets watch and see.
The Anambra election can swing anywhere all thanks to the bycott by ipob.
My Dear, IPOB won't boycott. We shall reach out to them interpersonally and I'm sure we'll make headway
Re: BREAKING: APDA NEC Resolves To Participate In Anambra Election by SmartchoiceNGR: 5:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

My Dear, IPOB won't boycott. We shall reach out to them interpersonally and I'm sure we'll make headway
You will be lucky if Ipob doesn't burn you alive... Tonye internet never forgets.

TonyeBarcanista:

If not that IPOB YOOTS are emotionally and Psychologically pained trolls, I'm sure they would have seen the "apology" there and afterwards, myself and Dr Joe moved on.

But No! iPob yoots must wail...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APDA NEC Resolves To Participate In Anambra Election by room089: 6:05pm On Jul 21, 2017
The road is open!
Re: BREAKING: APDA NEC Resolves To Participate In Anambra Election by SmartchoiceNGR: 6:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

TonyeBarcanista:

I have never seen a group that is as delusioned, emotional and psychologically battered like IPOB/PDP Yoots.

They have NO STAKE at all in the party yet they cry blue murder when the party don't get favorable outcome. They shout Biafra and No election, yet they celebrated PDP court victory against itself. They claim to love Igbo tribe yet they hid their haeds in shame when Ahmed Markafi, the PDP Chairman backed the call for Igbo ouster in the north.

indeed, the members of Indigenous People of Delusion (IPOB) are disgrace to the entire Igbo race.
You just talk before you think....
Re: BREAKING: APDA NEC Resolves To Participate In Anambra Election by Ikology(m): 6:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
The newly registered political party, Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance held its first National Executive Council(NEC) meeting in abuja today and resolved to field a credible candidate in the forthcoming Anambra governorship election.

The National Chairman during a press briefing at the end of the NEC meeting which was attended by 31 state chairmen of the party and National Working Committee members said the party will be involved in all subsequent elections as the party is reaching out to Nigerians to trust them as the best alternative party for Nigeria after trying both PDP and APC.

The NEC also resolve on the need to start harmonization of state chapters structures so as to get every stakeholders in all states of the federation to get involved in the party activities and take ownership.

The chairman also added his voice to the restructure debate by saying that Restructuring is part of the manifestos of APDA but ours is “Restructuring for development and not for division of Nigeria where various state resources will be used to the advantage of such states in terms of its development “
http://leaders.ng/apda-nec-resolves-participate-anambra-election/

Who is he? Are they afraid of mentioning name?
Re: BREAKING: APDA NEC Resolves To Participate In Anambra Election by funlord(m): 6:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

grin grin grin

Re: BREAKING: APDA NEC Resolves To Participate In Anambra Election by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2017
funlord:

grin grin grin

Na true na
Re: BREAKING: APDA NEC Resolves To Participate In Anambra Election by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ikology:

Who is he? Are they afraid of mentioning name?
Malam Shittu Muhammed Kabiru

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Buhari Goofed Again After Meeting With Service Chiefs / I’ll Complete 2nd Niger Bridge, Buhari Assures Southeast Leaders / Exposed - Suspicious And FRIVOLOUS Items In 2018 Budget By Budgit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.