Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

“we Want Biafra!”, Rivers People Disgrace Wike In P/H (video) HAPPENING NOW - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “we Want Biafra!”, Rivers People Disgrace Wike In P/H (video) HAPPENING NOW (5897 Views)

Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People / Governor Wike In Tears: I Will Never Take Your Supports For Granted (Photos) / Wike In 'Age Certificate Forgery’ Scandal Ahead Of 2019 - Sahara Reporters (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“we Want Biafra!”, Rivers People Disgrace Wike In P/H (video) HAPPENING NOW by AmadiAba: 4:53pm On Jul 21, 2017

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “we Want Biafra!”, Rivers People Disgrace Wike In P/H (video) HAPPENING NOW by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 21, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “we Want Biafra!”, Rivers People Disgrace Wike In P/H (video) HAPPENING NOW by loomer: 4:58pm On Jul 21, 2017
This country Don divide. No hope again

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “we Want Biafra!”, Rivers People Disgrace Wike In P/H (video) HAPPENING NOW by ESDKING: 5:00pm On Jul 21, 2017
Unity is not by force.
Tear this useless stagnant entity into pieces.

Nigeria can never remain the same again.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: “we Want Biafra!”, Rivers People Disgrace Wike In P/H (video) HAPPENING NOW by Pavarottii(m): 5:03pm On Jul 21, 2017
beamtopola:
g
That's anambra and not rivers.
Oga that's rivers state. No even think am. d beginning of d video clearly shows That's aba rd on its way to obigbo.

grin this video dey burst my head. So of the car will drive for another 1hour. Dem go jog for the 1hour. Dis one na serious matter ooo. This biafra struggle is growing every day by day. And dem full port Harcourt .

Well more grease to their elbow. Cos they are fighting a just course
Asari had the rest had to FIGHT for. U need to give kudos to those men. If they didn't fight would dey av been amnesty at all to even start with. Their struggle brought the benefits we had in amnesty. For the schooling and training ND boys have. And my brother with all the rubbish u wrote. Sorry to say, why do we even av to FIGHT to be treated justly at all. And I didn't see any good reason u wrote up dear. That has favoured the ND since the inception of d discovery of oil at oloibiri. My brother we are been cheated or don't u get it? Even to allow someone from d south south to be president for 8years to even compensate us. Is a problem. Why will d Hausa man rule and decide Wat he wants to share to me. With me having no say? Why are the headquarters of oil companies and ports and most jobs go to the westerners and hausas. Av u ever seen a board of directors of nnpc led by A ND man. Why would they call Deziani a thief for having a hotel a thief, and patience Jonathan a thief for having a hotel and call tinubu a saint even wen his oriental hotel is more expensive than theirs. Abachas wife is going around commissioning a school that's been built with Nigerian stolen money and she is walking freely and patience Jonathan that doesn't av a school is a thief. GEJ that we don't know of any company in Nigeria or property he has abroad and he is called a thief. And atiku and obj av businesses and schools saints. Do naija delta men own more than 10% of oil blocs. My brother only a man from ND will see all these and still want to remain his false contraption called Nigeria. .

I will support their course any day any time.
Thanks .

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “we Want Biafra!”, Rivers People Disgrace Wike In P/H (video) HAPPENING NOW by Ever8054: 5:07pm On Jul 21, 2017
those are the Igbos who are base in rivers state...you can still see thousands of them in kano shouting we want Biafra... mumu people

2 Likes

Re: “we Want Biafra!”, Rivers People Disgrace Wike In P/H (video) HAPPENING NOW by Larwin(m): 5:09pm On Jul 21, 2017
Biafra matter lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: “we Want Biafra!”, Rivers People Disgrace Wike In P/H (video) HAPPENING NOW by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
ESDKING:
Unity is not by force. Tear this useless stagnant entity into pieces.
Nigeria can never remain the same again.

Mynd44
Re: “we Want Biafra!”, Rivers People Disgrace Wike In P/H (video) HAPPENING NOW by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
IpobExposed:

Mynd44
You Fool.
Why are you calling your Father's Master.
I noticed that's all you do.
Is that the only word you can type.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: “we Want Biafra!”, Rivers People Disgrace Wike In P/H (video) HAPPENING NOW by enemybulldozer(m): 5:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
AmadiAba:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVQnS_Fgxzc&t=29s

FULL STORY HERE >>> http://igberetvnews.com/419095/rivers-people-disgrace-wike/
To day is a very bad day for the likes of bantudra, abagworo, omenkalives, sarrki, madridguy, laudate, hungerbad Ipobexposed, omenka and mekaboy
They will be like..

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: “we Want Biafra!”, Rivers People Disgrace Wike In P/H (video) HAPPENING NOW by sarrki(m): 5:45pm On Jul 21, 2017
Bunch of mofos
Re: “we Want Biafra!”, Rivers People Disgrace Wike In P/H (video) HAPPENING NOW by ritababe(f): 5:45pm On Jul 21, 2017
Pavarottii:

Oga that's rivers state. No even think am. d beginning of d video clearly shows That's aba rd on its way to obigbo.

grin this video dey burst my head. So of the car will drive for another 1hour. Dem go jog for the 1hour. Dis one na serious matter ooo. This biafra struggle is growing every day by day. And dem full port Harcourt .

Well more grease to their elbow. Cos they are fighting a just course.

they are not from rivers, those are migrants from aba working in PH e.g bus drivers and conductors plus road side hawkers.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “we Want Biafra!”, Rivers People Disgrace Wike In P/H (video) HAPPENING NOW by ritababe(f): 5:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ever8054:
those are the Igbos who are base in rivers state...you can still see thousands of them in kano shouting we want Biafra... mumu people

they are everywhere not only kano, all their protest always start from oyigbo because that area is closer to aba where they migrate from.

2 Likes

Re: “we Want Biafra!”, Rivers People Disgrace Wike In P/H (video) HAPPENING NOW by wristbangle: 5:49pm On Jul 21, 2017
ritababe:

they are not from rivers, those are migrants from aba working in PH e.g bus drivers and conductors plus road side hawkers.

Hmmm they will call u an afonja. Just watch out

1 Like

Re: “we Want Biafra!”, Rivers People Disgrace Wike In P/H (video) HAPPENING NOW by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
Most of those youths are patiently waiting for npower oooo. They claim they want biafra but are applying for federal jobs everyday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “we Want Biafra!”, Rivers People Disgrace Wike In P/H (video) HAPPENING NOW by ritababe(f): 5:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
wristbangle:

Hmmm they will call u an afonja. Just watch out
lol, I know that's what they do, though am in support of Biafra sha.

2 Likes

Re: “we Want Biafra!”, Rivers People Disgrace Wike In P/H (video) HAPPENING NOW by enemybulldozer(m): 5:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ever8054:

18 Likes

Re: “we Want Biafra!”, Rivers People Disgrace Wike In P/H (video) HAPPENING NOW by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 21, 2017
sarrki:
Bunch of mofos
Oga cry me a river.

11 Likes

Re: “we Want Biafra!”, Rivers People Disgrace Wike In P/H (video) HAPPENING NOW by ESDKING: 5:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
IpobExposed:

Mynd44
Why calling the mod ?.
Haahaha.
You really need serious help.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: “we Want Biafra!”, Rivers People Disgrace Wike In P/H (video) HAPPENING NOW by Justuceleague2: 5:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
In another post yesterday they said it's Abuja and even featured Fayose

Weidon
Re: “we Want Biafra!”, Rivers People Disgrace Wike In P/H (video) HAPPENING NOW by wristbangle: 5:55pm On Jul 21, 2017
ritababe:

lol, I know that's what they do, though am in support of Biafra sha.

Cool.. hoping to see biafra come on time as well but Nnamdi method is not diplomatic at all.

No matter how bad the relationship maybe, biafra would still need the external relationship of Nigeria for trade and investment.
Re: “we Want Biafra!”, Rivers People Disgrace Wike In P/H (video) HAPPENING NOW by ESDKING: 5:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
ritababe:

they are everywhere not only kano, all their protest always start from oyigbo because that area is closer to aba where they migrate from.
Has it gotten to this level, goal post shifting ?. You should have waited to do that after our independence.
I think it's too early

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: “we Want Biafra!”, Rivers People Disgrace Wike In P/H (video) HAPPENING NOW by ritababe(f): 6:03pm On Jul 21, 2017
ESDKING:

Has it gotten to this level, goal shifting ?. You should have waited to do that after our independence.
I think it's too early

lol, shouting for independence since 1963.
almost 2020 and you are still crying for independence you will keep shouting it till your child take over from you.
Re: “we Want Biafra!”, Rivers People Disgrace Wike In P/H (video) HAPPENING NOW by ejanla077: 6:07pm On Jul 21, 2017
ritababe:

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “we Want Biafra!”, Rivers People Disgrace Wike In P/H (video) HAPPENING NOW by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 21, 2017
ritababe:

lol, shouting for independence since 1963.
almost 2020 and you are still crying for independence you will keep shouting it till your child take over from you.

Hey girl take your frustrated life, outer here, Biafra, is not the cause of your woes, so stop hating. Your backward rant can't stop the sun to rise. We are almost there.

13 Likes

Re: “we Want Biafra!”, Rivers People Disgrace Wike In P/H (video) HAPPENING NOW by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 21, 2017
lala FP abeg oo

1 Like

Re: “we Want Biafra!”, Rivers People Disgrace Wike In P/H (video) HAPPENING NOW by ritababe(f): 6:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
crazysaint:

Hey girl take your frustrated life, outer here, Biafra, is not the cause of your woes, so stop hating. Your backward rant can't stop the sun to rise. We are almost there.

woes? am not the one glamouring for Biafra I am free, but I can't say the same for you until my country release you from your bondage.
Re: “we Want Biafra!”, Rivers People Disgrace Wike In P/H (video) HAPPENING NOW by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:09pm On Jul 21, 2017
wristbangle:

Cool.. hoping to see biafra come on time as well but Nnamdi method is not diplomatic at all.

No matter how bad the relationship maybe, biafra would still need the external relationship of Nigeria for trade and investment.

Blood...y liar. I wish I can dig up old posts, so that she can see the "guy" that wants Biafra to come on time.

See how you disgraced yourself in front of that ritababe girl.

Shea you wanted to asslick Shea?

Mtcheeww

#Careless!!

7 Likes

Re: “we Want Biafra!”, Rivers People Disgrace Wike In P/H (video) HAPPENING NOW by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:14pm On Jul 21, 2017
sekxy:
lala FP abeg oo

Babe... How far?
Re: “we Want Biafra!”, Rivers People Disgrace Wike In P/H (video) HAPPENING NOW by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:15pm On Jul 21, 2017
ritababe:

woes? am not the one glamouring for Biafra I am free, but I can't say the same for you until my country release you from your bondage.

But you said up some few posts that you are a Biafran lover!!

2 faced Edo as..shol..e

#Piss

9 Likes

Re: “we Want Biafra!”, Rivers People Disgrace Wike In P/H (video) HAPPENING NOW by Kondomatic(m): 7:45pm On Jul 21, 2017
sekxy:
lala FP abeg oo
Where have you been?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Pays Over ₦32 Billion To 8170 Retirees / Hurricane Sandy: Will Nigeria Learn From The Emergency Response Plan Of USA? / Arrested Hired Assassins In Ilorin Implicated Saraki, Maigida & Others.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.