Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,528 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Patoranking Shades Davido Over His Claim Of Having N30 Billion–says He Was Lying - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patoranking Shades Davido Over His Claim Of Having N30 Billion–says He Was Lying (1952 Views)

Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma / Eko Atlantic Replies Davido Over Concert Venue Denial / Wizkid Shades Davido Because Ronaldo Follow Him, Davido Replies With Drake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patoranking Shades Davido Over His Claim Of Having N30 Billion–says He Was Lying by princeemmma(m): 4:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
Reggae/dancehall act, Patoranking, has thrown a subtle shade on DMW boss Davido by remarking that he’s 1 of the artistes who lie in their songs. He did this while commenting on a contestant’s performance in The Voice Nigeria show.

As a judge, it was his duty to peruse the performances of The Voice Nigeria contestants and come up with an analysis of their presentation. But the singer took things a little out of the box by dragging Davido to the center of the show and slamming him with a jab that might spark another beef in the industry. Who calls Davido a liar and goes free

Well, there is every possibility that Patoranking has succeeded in having his name penned down in Davido‘s black book after throwing such a shade at the singer. Making an offensive remark about OBO while addressing one of the contestants during the blind audition, the “My Woman My Everything” crooner unapologetically made this statement:

“What about those who lie in their music by saying the have N30 billion for their account?” His words prompted laughter from the rest of the judges and the audience. He publicly degraded OBO. I wonder how OBO will take that

Re: Patoranking Shades Davido Over His Claim Of Having N30 Billion–says He Was Lying by Ekiseme(m): 5:06pm On Jul 21, 2017
I don't like this,
Even if Davido were to die today, He will always be bigger than patoranking.

Patoranking dey mad

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patoranking Shades Davido Over His Claim Of Having N30 Billion–says He Was Lying by Kingharzyz(m): 5:08pm On Jul 21, 2017
Pato beware of davido's gang o
Re: Patoranking Shades Davido Over His Claim Of Having N30 Billion–says He Was Lying by dulux07(m): 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2017
It is audible to the deaf and visible to the blind that davido was lying, so whats the big deal.

Probably pato should have used the word "exaggerate" instead of "lie" publicly

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Shades Davido Over His Claim Of Having N30 Billion–says He Was Lying by rossyc(f): 5:31pm On Jul 21, 2017
Another celebrity bashing loading.
Re: Patoranking Shades Davido Over His Claim Of Having N30 Billion–says He Was Lying by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ekiseme:
I don't like this,
Even if Davido were to die today, He will always be bigger than patoranking.

Patoranking dey mad

attack dog
Re: Patoranking Shades Davido Over His Claim Of Having N30 Billion–says He Was Lying by Ekiseme(m): 5:34pm On Jul 21, 2017
EastGold:

attack dog

that makes the two of us
Re: Patoranking Shades Davido Over His Claim Of Having N30 Billion–says He Was Lying by mgdimagaladima(m): 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
Patoranking tell that liar please

Davido is liar
Davido is Childish

God bless Patoranking....but U are now in Davidos black book... Just go meet Wizkid (the boss) to tell u how to deal with the nonsense Davido

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Shades Davido Over His Claim Of Having N30 Billion–says He Was Lying by Lanceslot(m): 5:49pm On Jul 21, 2017
And I expect that boy from ondo state who reacts to everything to also react to this one too.
Re: Patoranking Shades Davido Over His Claim Of Having N30 Billion–says He Was Lying by glamz007(m): 5:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
Me I am just chilling on twitter to see OBO's response.
Re: Patoranking Shades Davido Over His Claim Of Having N30 Billion–says He Was Lying by Tman104(m): 7:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
another war undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Patoranking Shades Davido Over His Claim Of Having N30 Billion–says He Was Lying by sehin79(m): 8:11pm On Jul 21, 2017
most literate and knowledgeable people knows davido doesn't have 30billion is not dangote now.
but we know its comes with the territory hes an entertainer and it is pretences that all musicians sells even in america
so its no surprise the money the private jet etc thats what sells music for them so lets all take a break and just be entertain
Re: Patoranking Shades Davido Over His Claim Of Having N30 Billion–says He Was Lying by HyconMojo(m): 10:19pm On Jul 21, 2017
How about your former boss , Timaya who brought you to limelight that said in one of his songs "I TRAVELLED TO AMERICA JUST TO CHARGE UP MY PHONE".... y'all fucking liers nigga

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Shades Davido Over His Claim Of Having N30 Billion–says He Was Lying by EmyLeo(m): 10:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
and WTF is your own concern, undecided as if you don't lie in your song too,..

# if davido yab dz one nw,dy will say his own is too much,just pass your judgment and leave, na lie, you sha wanto be funny.. ode!
Re: Patoranking Shades Davido Over His Claim Of Having N30 Billion–says He Was Lying by Felixtami(m): 10:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
this is nonsense from Patoranking now waiting for Davido.....

(1) (Reply)

Marry Me Please, No Jokes Please, Young Lady Cries Out / Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua’s Na Ked Photos, You Won’t Believe Her Reactions / 5 Facts You Never Knew About Tekno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.