Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,138 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

No Batch "A" Stream II Corps Will Be Posted To Borno Or Yobe States- NYSC - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / No Batch "A" Stream II Corps Will Be Posted To Borno Or Yobe States- NYSC (47512 Views)

NYSC: What To Expect When You Are Posted To Borno / Prospective NYSC Batch B Stream II Corps Members Portal - 2017 / Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Batch "A" Stream II Corps Will Be Posted To Borno Or Yobe States- NYSC by chigo003(m): 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
I thought Bokoharam has been technically defeated
Re: No Batch "A" Stream II Corps Will Be Posted To Borno Or Yobe States- NYSC by ejimoney(m): 7:11pm On Jul 21, 2017
evil states wt evil matchnation
Re: No Batch "A" Stream II Corps Will Be Posted To Borno Or Yobe States- NYSC by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
Krystalzkris:
since our president is serving his country in London.. why can't they post corpers there too?

grin
Re: No Batch "A" Stream II Corps Will Be Posted To Borno Or Yobe States- NYSC by sandrahnaub(f): 7:13pm On Jul 21, 2017
S
Re: No Batch "A" Stream II Corps Will Be Posted To Borno Or Yobe States- NYSC by Freshsnoow2(m): 7:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
Contact me for your cartoon classic cartoon

Re: No Batch "A" Stream II Corps Will Be Posted To Borno Or Yobe States- NYSC by Liberal85(m): 7:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
Primebuilders:
I though boko haram do not pose a threat again in nigeria.
So you're happy that they still are a threat?Deliverance is what you need bro
Re: No Batch "A" Stream II Corps Will Be Posted To Borno Or Yobe States- NYSC by Liberal85(m): 7:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
Freshsnoow2:
Ur paintings or real moving cartoons?
Re: No Batch "A" Stream II Corps Will Be Posted To Borno Or Yobe States- NYSC by brytee: 7:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
Iamabimbola:
They just keep stressing the masses, i remembered when i served, the so called general's son, just came for a day with convoy, did his thumbprint and left that same day, while we the masses were queueing for mattress inside the rain, this nysc is a joke, nothing tangible, just a waste of a year, many lives have been lost, if they can total the whole 12 months allawee and give it to every graduate to do something tangible, I'm sure youths won't be jobless today....! Always the masses suffering, cos of our rulers! not leaders!!

I served at nasarawa state, keffi camp to be precise 2014/2015 batch c.... Part of Abuja corpers camped in keffi and David Marks son was amongst them. He also came in convoy, did his registration n left. Nigeria is a joke.

2 Likes

Re: No Batch "A" Stream II Corps Will Be Posted To Borno Or Yobe States- NYSC by LEXYCOM: 7:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
Na Borno I want oooooo......if u don't post me there, I will redeploy
Re: No Batch "A" Stream II Corps Will Be Posted To Borno Or Yobe States- NYSC by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
undecided
holatin:
this land is not for sale.

Trespasser will be killed and arrested
you wan arrest dead body ni?
holatin:

you wan arrest dead body ni?
Re: No Batch "A" Stream II Corps Will Be Posted To Borno Or Yobe States- NYSC by brytee: 7:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
Freshsnoow2:

His lips look like chickens anus... I hope if I patronise my pic won't suffer same fate coz I hv pink lips too?

1 Like

Re: No Batch "A" Stream II Corps Will Be Posted To Borno Or Yobe States- NYSC by highchief1: 7:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
Yarnvibes:
NYSC says it would not be posting any member of the Batch A stream II corps members to Borno or Yobe state. These states have been adversely affected by Boko Haram attacks.

State postings will be revealed today by 6pm.

Read their tweets below:

http://fabinfos.com/no-batch-stream-ii-corps-member-will-posted-either-borno-yobe-states-nysc/

hmmm come to think of where I served in Yobe state?my whole local govt is under siege now..thank Hod for our life
Re: No Batch "A" Stream II Corps Will Be Posted To Borno Or Yobe States- NYSC by Nickymezor(f): 7:27pm On Jul 21, 2017
Good to hear.
Re: No Batch "A" Stream II Corps Will Be Posted To Borno Or Yobe States- NYSC by Acecube(m): 7:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
Krystalzkris:
since our president is serving his country in London.. why can't they post corpers there too?
fine girl, but sad signature or I didn't get the message?
Re: No Batch "A" Stream II Corps Will Be Posted To Borno Or Yobe States- NYSC by yahmohy27: 7:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
Iamabimbola:
They just keep stressing the masses, i remembered when i served, the so called general's son, just came for a day with convoy, did his thumbprint and left that same day, while we the masses were queueing for mattress inside the rain, this nysc is a joke, nothing tangible, just a waste of a year, many lives have been lost, if they can total the whole 12 months allawee and give it to every graduate to do something tangible, I'm sure youths won't be jobless today....! Always the masses suffering, cos of our rulers! not leaders!!
you have said it all

1 Like

Re: No Batch "A" Stream II Corps Will Be Posted To Borno Or Yobe States- NYSC by maxiquadrian(m): 7:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
holatin:

Na ur fatherland abi?
Re: No Batch "A" Stream II Corps Will Be Posted To Borno Or Yobe States- NYSC by holatin(m): 7:49pm On Jul 21, 2017
maxiquadrian:

Na ur fatherland abi?
no motherland
Re: No Batch "A" Stream II Corps Will Be Posted To Borno Or Yobe States- NYSC by holatin(m): 7:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
Paxxcarl:
undecidedyou wan arrest dead body ni? you wan arrest dead body ni?
dead are not free from prosecution on earth around here
Re: No Batch "A" Stream II Corps Will Be Posted To Borno Or Yobe States- NYSC by ottohan: 7:52pm On Jul 21, 2017
TheTrueSeeker:
hmmm
Abia state, i rember my camp days in Abia...
it was xtremely dull, no burn fire nite, every day was beans, akara, moi-moi, all still in d shape of beans, at the end dey posted me to one village lyk dat, no lite, for one year I didint iron my cloths. angry
Re: No Batch "A" Stream II Corps Will Be Posted To Borno Or Yobe States- NYSC by Sonoyom(m): 7:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ok
Re: No Batch "A" Stream II Corps Will Be Posted To Borno Or Yobe States- NYSC by holatin(m): 7:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
Yhelay:

na ur own I see o.... Kill before you arrest!?
the dead can't go unpunished too

1 Like

Re: No Batch "A" Stream II Corps Will Be Posted To Borno Or Yobe States- NYSC by Pilot4Airbus(m): 7:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
TheTrueSeeker:

grin lmao

Me na gombe
Re: No Batch "A" Stream II Corps Will Be Posted To Borno Or Yobe States- NYSC by muller101(m): 8:06pm On Jul 21, 2017
Iamabimbola:
They just keep stressing the masses, i remembered when i served, the so called general's son, just came for a day with convoy, did his thumbprint and left that same day, while we the masses were queueing for mattress inside the rain, this nysc is a joke, nothing tangible, just a waste of a year, many lives have been lost, if they can total the whole 12 months alawee and give it to every graduate to do something tangible, I'm sure youths won't be jobless today....! Always the masses suffering, cos of our rulers! not leaders!!
99.9% will spend the money on girls drugs and other vices. To me nysc is not useless I learnt a lot then.
Re: No Batch "A" Stream II Corps Will Be Posted To Borno Or Yobe States- NYSC by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 21, 2017
emmalexabl:
They should also make sure that no corper from SE / be posted to any of the northern states.

we are still counting down to October 1st.
what is SS doing there...?? Shey is by force to be part of biafra ni
Re: No Batch "A" Stream II Corps Will Be Posted To Borno Or Yobe States- NYSC by tolexy123: 8:38pm On Jul 21, 2017
Dways22:

What do u do...
mtcheeew. Ask oloyede
Re: No Batch "A" Stream II Corps Will Be Posted To Borno Or Yobe States- NYSC by dennisworld1(m): 9:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
please who is posted to Adamawa state
Re: No Batch "A" Stream II Corps Will Be Posted To Borno Or Yobe States- NYSC by joeace2020(m): 11:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
VickyRotex:
Even NYSC writes " D " instead of "The". " U" instead of You. "Ur" instead of Your.

@EFCC Where are you? This is corruption! angry

That's sexism! Not Good. Anyone, Any sex could be behind that handle.

Reflex i presume. Not a male chauvinist thought.
Re: No Batch "A" Stream II Corps Will Be Posted To Borno Or Yobe States- NYSC by Krystalzkris(f): 11:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
Acecube:
fine girl, but sad signature or I didn't get the message?
dont push it. you won't understand why it's there
Re: No Batch "A" Stream II Corps Will Be Posted To Borno Or Yobe States- NYSC by VickyRotex(f): 11:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
joeace2020:

Reflex i presume. Not a male chauvinist thought.

Duly Noted!
Re: No Batch "A" Stream II Corps Will Be Posted To Borno Or Yobe States- NYSC by Sleyanya1(m): 11:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
Iamabimbola:
They just keep stressing the masses, i remembered when i served, the so called general's son, just came for a day with convoy, did his thumbprint and left that same day, while we the masses were queueing for mattress inside the rain, this nysc is a joke, nothing tangible, just a waste of a year, many lives have been lost, if they can total the whole 12 months alawee and give it to every graduate to do something tangible, I'm sure youths won't be jobless today....! Always the masses suffering, cos of our rulers! not leaders!!

I like your comment, but please break away your mindset from the phrase "we the masses" . Refuse to be called that (view dictionary & science & even political meaning).

All I'm trying to say is such terms limits and tend to enslave mindset.
Re: No Batch "A" Stream II Corps Will Be Posted To Borno Or Yobe States- NYSC by brainbox1000(m): 12:01am On Jul 22, 2017
Anyone posted to bauchi ?
Re: No Batch "A" Stream II Corps Will Be Posted To Borno Or Yobe States- NYSC by hayorlad: 12:18am On Jul 22, 2017
Comedy: Hayorlad Laughing Gas (Ep cool - New Creature

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaoi0W1LxZg&feature=youtu.be

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Diminutive Rivers Corps Member (Photos) / Corper Beaten By Government College Ibadan Staff, His Lips Broken (Photos) / Corpers Made To Sit Under The Sun In Command Day School In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.