Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

A Day Hard To Forget In Life - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Day Hard To Forget In Life (688 Views)

Please Nairalanders I Use To Forget What I Read Easily What Can I Do / Chris Imafidon: Autism Didn't Stop Me From Making It In Life / Do Private University Graduates Find It Hard To Get Jobs In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Day Hard To Forget In Life by Ayjuri: 7:14pm On Jul 21, 2017
Some days are hard to forget, even though we might wish they could be erased from our memories.
Mine was the day my step mum used siever to sieved soup for me and my brother, thank God today myself and my immediate brother are well to do.

Hello Nairalanders Share Yours
Re: A Day Hard To Forget In Life by VickyRotex(f): 7:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ayjuri:
Some days are hard to forget, even though we might wish they could be erased from our memories.
Mine was the day my step mum used siever to sieved soup for me and my brother, thank God today myself and my immediate brother are well to do.

Hello Nairalanders Share Yours

Why did she use a sieve, to sieve your soup? Or you meant she used a sieve to serve your soup?
Re: A Day Hard To Forget In Life by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 21, 2017
The day my dad bought "coloured television".... come and see stunt
Re: A Day Hard To Forget In Life by Ayjuri: 8:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
VickyRotex:

Why did she use a sieve, to sieve your soup? Or you meant she used a sieve to serve your soup?

To Make Sure Nothing Like vegetable, meat etc. is in our food, that is when she serve us eba and soup as for rice and stew just the oil. But Today I'm The One Taking Care Of Her Three Male Children In Which Two Are In University One In Secondary School.
Re: A Day Hard To Forget In Life by DrIkB: 8:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
I thought this things only happen in Bollywood. Jez...thank God you are not paying her with her own coin

1 Like

Re: A Day Hard To Forget In Life by Ayjuri: 8:31pm On Jul 21, 2017
DrIkB:
I thought this things only happen in Bollywood. Jez...thank God you are not paying her with her own coin

Thanks DrIKB
I didn't want to go into details. I have to control my emotion because myself and my brother have pass through hell that make me nearly to commit suicide.
Re: A Day Hard To Forget In Life by VickyRotex(f): 10:11pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ayjuri:

To Make Sure Nothing Like vegetable, meat etc. is in our food, that is when she serve us eba and soup as for rice and stew just the oil. But Today I'm The One Taking Care Of Her Three Male Children In Which Two Are In University One In Secondary School.

Oh wow! Inu ma ni ka o.
Thank God for your life. It can only get better!
Re: A Day Hard To Forget In Life by Ayjuri: 11:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
VickyRotex:

Oh wow! Inu ma ni ka o.
Thank God for your life. It can only get better!
Thanks
It was by God's grace that we were able to scale through the ordeal. And today it make's me stronger.
Re: A Day Hard To Forget In Life by VickyRotex(f): 11:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ayjuri:

Thanks
It was by God's grace that we were able to scale through the ordeal. And today it make's me stronger.

That's good. Thank God for everything! Affliction shall not arise again!
Re: A Day Hard To Forget In Life by Ayjuri: 12:03am On Jul 22, 2017
VickyRotex:

That's good. Thank God for everything! Affliction shall not arise again!

You are right God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Day Hard To Forget In Life by VickyRotex(f): 12:08am On Jul 22, 2017
Ayjuri:

You are right God bless you
Amen and His blessings are upon you too.
Re: A Day Hard To Forget In Life by Ayjuri: 12:21am On Jul 22, 2017
VickyRotex:
Amen and His blessings are upon you too.
Big thanks Vicky

(1) (Reply)

Study Abroad--september Admission / Top 5 Universities To Study Computer Science In Nigeria / Pls Help! Guideline On Undergraduate Project Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.