Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Do NOT Attend One Africa Music Festival. It's Trash Without Me - Speeddarlington - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do NOT Attend One Africa Music Festival. It's Trash Without Me - Speeddarlington (452 Views)

Charlse Okocha Rejects Food In Peter Psquare's House Says It's Trash(video) / I Carried 2 Girls To The Hotel Last Night But My D!ck Failed Me- Speeddarlington / Tiwa Savage Rocks Mini Skirt For Her One Africa Music Fest Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do NOT Attend One Africa Music Festival. It's Trash Without Me - Speeddarlington by blessing418: 7:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
A New York City base Nigerian artist took to his instagram bashing with anger, advising people not to attend One Africa Music Festival, saying its trash without him and that it's a pure waste of time, waste of money and waste of energy owing to the fact that he is not going to be part of it.

more + video: http://naijafada.com/entertainment//188-do-not-attend-one-africa-music-festival-it-s-trash-without-me-speeddarlington

Re: Do NOT Attend One Africa Music Festival. It's Trash Without Me - Speeddarlington by drxeus(m): 10:19pm On Jul 21, 2017
even if wizkid dosent go,it would still.be.fun
mr man who u be
who you epp

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid’s ‘sounds From The Other Side’ Hits Billboard’s Top Album Charts / I'm The Mother Of All Bitches- Bobrisky Says As He Shows Off His New Blonde Look / Lessons From Singer Tekno And His Longtime School Mate[paulakere].

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.