Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,791 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Libyan Deportee & Mechanic Steal Motorcycles in Delta (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Libyan Deportee & Mechanic Steal Motorcycles in Delta (Photos) (12045 Views)

'I Buried 20 People In Libyan Desert'- Nigerian Deportee Confesses. Photos / Police Nab Man Who Uses Father's Gun To Steal Motorcycles In Osun (Photo) / Ireland Deportee Murders His Father In Magodo, Stabs Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Libyan Deportee & Mechanic Steal Motorcycles in Delta (Photos) by Ajasco222: 9:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
Members of Agbor Gha Ihun,a security group in Agbor, in Ika South Local Government Area,Delta State on Thursday paraded a Libyan returnee, Henry Olomu and a motor mechanic, Daniel Efe for stealing motorcycles in Boji-Boji metropolis.

The motorcycle thieves said they are both from Owa-Alizomor Community.

Henry, 24, a bricklayer by profession confessed that he is the leader of a three man gang that specialized in snatching of motorcycles in Agbor and environs. Luck ran out of him yesterday, after a woman he snatched her motorcycle a few days ago was able to identify him in the public.

Henry said he traveled to Libya last year but was deported a month ago,adding, "l have been into crime even before i travelled to Libya.

"Myself, Daniel and Ifeanyi have stolen two motorcycles (Motobi and CG) since I was deported from Libya. We are cultists and we have been stealing for the past five years.

"We carry out our operations any time of the day. Our major target area is the Railway Bridge end of Old Lagos/Asaba Road.We keep every motorcycle we thief at Ifeany's house at Umunede before looking for buyers.Ifeanyi was to sell the Motobi motorcycle for #130,000

But I told him to wait until we get someone who will pay #180,000. I am sorry for my evil deeds. I will turn a new leaf if I am pardoned."

A member of the three man gang,Daniel Efe,20,a motor mechanic along Abraka road, also confessed that they are motorcycle thieves, saying it was Henry who introduced him into crime.

He said he is also a cultist and has been stealing handsets, cash, generators and motorcycles for the past two years. He disclosed that when Henry traveled to Libya he continued to steal and was considering forming a gang of his own before Henry was deported from Libya.

He further confessed that he specialized in the stealing of motorcycles, handsets, cash,and house hold items,like generators.He said the quest to travel to Libya made him to start stealing.

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/07/libyan-deportee-mechanic-caught.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Libyan Deportee & Mechanic Steal Motorcycles in Delta (Photos) by Ajasco222: 9:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Libyan Deportee & Mechanic Steal Motorcycles in Delta (Photos) by UnknownT: 9:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
When I saw Libyan and Delta in one sentence, I guessed it must have happened in Agbor.... grin

10 Likes

Re: Libyan Deportee & Mechanic Steal Motorcycles in Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 21, 2017

That woman is wicked

Something that you have already lost
Can't you forgive nd forget

On that day many people will be surprised how they ended up in hell

#Eco99#
Re: Libyan Deportee & Mechanic Steal Motorcycles in Delta (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 10:11pm On Jul 21, 2017
ecoeco:
That woman is wicked
Something that you have already lost Can't you forgive nd forget

#Eco99#
Example u.

1 Like

Re: Libyan Deportee & Mechanic Steal Motorcycles in Delta (Photos) by nextprince: 10:13pm On Jul 21, 2017
Daniel and Ifeanyi, see them, having been deported from a non zoo country, most likely for unacceptable sharp practices, they are back to the zoo only to continue with their dominant traits.

How can criminals be the loudest about justice? Where in the whole wide world will crime ever be tolerated that you idiots feel Nigeria must be fertile for?

Get their criminal souls behind bars till the end of time.
Criminals.

3 Likes

Re: Libyan Deportee & Mechanic Steal Motorcycles in Delta (Photos) by Homeboiy: 10:14pm On Jul 21, 2017
Their village witch strong o
Them no allow u enter Italy n still no let u be for villa
Re: Libyan Deportee & Mechanic Steal Motorcycles in Delta (Photos) by otokx(m): 10:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
You will definitely turn a new leaf but maybe not in this present world.
Re: Libyan Deportee & Mechanic Steal Motorcycles in Delta (Photos) by MasterKim: 1:48am On Jul 22, 2017
They re only beefing him coz dem neva travel out before
Re: Libyan Deportee & Mechanic Steal Motorcycles in Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
The jazz finally caught up with them
Re: Libyan Deportee & Mechanic Steal Motorcycles in Delta (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 6:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
shocked

They should not give up,

Our stealing politicians started from snatching bikes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Libyan Deportee & Mechanic Steal Motorcycles in Delta (Photos) by micgray100(m): 6:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
It is well...
Meanwhile .. Register your company with CAC with just a token.. See my signature for testimonies from more than 100 Nairaland previous clients
Re: Libyan Deportee & Mechanic Steal Motorcycles in Delta (Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 6:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
Hoodlums....
Re: Libyan Deportee & Mechanic Steal Motorcycles in Delta (Photos) by rabonni(m): 6:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
As soon as i saw the headline, i knew it was agbor. That town and motorcycles na 5 and 6
Re: Libyan Deportee & Mechanic Steal Motorcycles in Delta (Photos) by micgray100(m): 6:40pm On Jul 22, 2017
It is well....Register your company with CAC with just a token.. See my signature for testimonies from more than 100 Nairaland previous clients
Re: Libyan Deportee & Mechanic Steal Motorcycles in Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 22, 2017
MasterKim:
They re only beefing him coz dem neva travel out before
Its like you ate hardened garri for lunch today..

1 Like

Re: Libyan Deportee & Mechanic Steal Motorcycles in Delta (Photos) by Justuceleague2: 6:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
Lol
Re: Libyan Deportee & Mechanic Steal Motorcycles in Delta (Photos) by iphi(m): 6:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
UnknownT:
When I saw Libyan and Delta in one sentence, I guessed it must have happened in Agbor.... grin
ni owa ri ni nma. Ur head de there
Re: Libyan Deportee & Mechanic Steal Motorcycles in Delta (Photos) by muller101(m): 6:43pm On Jul 22, 2017
nextprince:
Daniel and Ifeanyi, see them, having been deported from a non zoo country, most likely for unacceptable sharp practices, they are back to the zoo only to continue with their dominant traits.

How can criminals be the loudest about justice? Where in the whole wide world will crime ever be tolerated that you idiots feel Nigeria must be fertile for?

Get their criminal souls behind bars till the end of time.
Criminals.
u this mad monk.. senior bigot
Re: Libyan Deportee & Mechanic Steal Motorcycles in Delta (Photos) by coolebux(m): 6:44pm On Jul 22, 2017
They're only trying to practice what they learnt from Libya grin

1 Like

Re: Libyan Deportee & Mechanic Steal Motorcycles in Delta (Photos) by Bisi799(f): 6:44pm On Jul 22, 2017
Libyan gangster
Re: Libyan Deportee & Mechanic Steal Motorcycles in Delta (Photos) by muller101(m): 6:44pm On Jul 22, 2017
Send them to jail. That's all

1 Like

Re: Libyan Deportee & Mechanic Steal Motorcycles in Delta (Photos) by NLProblemChild(m): 6:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
But i thought Libya has been developed now !
Re: Libyan Deportee & Mechanic Steal Motorcycles in Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 22, 2017
That's y what dey do in Libya and they say Libyans are wicked.. Make them dey kill uanh for that Libya self..
Re: Libyan Deportee & Mechanic Steal Motorcycles in Delta (Photos) by seunlayi(m): 6:47pm On Jul 22, 2017
It is in the blood
Re: Libyan Deportee & Mechanic Steal Motorcycles in Delta (Photos) by free2ryhme: 6:48pm On Jul 22, 2017
Libyan deporteee undecided

Must he be addressed by his past deeds

What if he was not a deportee what would he be addressed by
Re: Libyan Deportee & Mechanic Steal Motorcycles in Delta (Photos) by UnknownT: 6:55pm On Jul 22, 2017
iphi:
ni owa ri ni nma. Ur head de there
lol...... I'm not Agbor or Owa, worked in Agbor for some months. Alua oooo!!!
Re: Libyan Deportee & Mechanic Steal Motorcycles in Delta (Photos) by ItzClinton: 6:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
ecoeco:

That woman is wicked

#Eco99#
Baba use ur head........do u know how she suffered tu raise money tu buy d motorcycle?
Re: Libyan Deportee & Mechanic Steal Motorcycles in Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
ecoeco:

That woman is wicked

#Eco99#
i agree! After all God in the bible said to forgive and forget! that woman will definitely go to hell for recognising her motto bike thief. cheesy
Re: Libyan Deportee & Mechanic Steal Motorcycles in Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
from motto bike thief they will graduate to murder and kidnapping,

1 Like

Re: Libyan Deportee & Mechanic Steal Motorcycles in Delta (Photos) by jaymdee(m): 7:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
UnknownT:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Who Attacked MPF Base Disguised As Military Officers— Abia Police / Man Arrested For Allegedly Selling Meat Infected With Tuberculosis In Imo / I Was Molested Last Night By Two Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.