Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,313 members, 7,815,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Bitcoin Trading.. Start Trading Now.(make Millions In Few Months) - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bitcoin Trading.. Start Trading Now.(make Millions In Few Months) (9614 Views)

How A Man Quit Forex Trading, Now Making Real Cash With It (FOLLOWING GUIDE) / Forex Trading Start Up / I Got Arrested When Policemen Saw Bitcoin Trading On My Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bitcoin Trading.. Start Trading Now.(make Millions In Few Months) by Jaxx123: 12:35am On Apr 21, 2021
MISS THIS GREAT UNEXPOSED DIRTH CHEAP CRYPTO COIN TOKEN THAT IS CAPABLE OF MAKING YOU INSTANT MILLIONAIRE EVEN NOT BILLIONAIRE CAN MAKE ONE THINK OF SUICIDE!

Something great is going to happen to economy.soon.

Am begging you to please be part of this money making shacking!

If you are in the crypto market and you are yet to get any of this powerful coin coming, it mean you are already sleeping enough.

3 month ago ,binance announce a token to listed on thier platform called TWT at a #0.20.

You see, before that time ,this said TWT coin has be on Pre sale just like this one am.sharing with you.

many people get 20 millions of TWT for token of #30K

Today the coin (TWT) is on binance market worth $1.50.

imaging someone having 20 millions of this said coin

20,000,000x$1.50

that is massive money for all the risk taker who buy TWT.

Now , don't let this another one on smart binance network and trust wallet pass you by.

The below listed coin is a great potential one and you need to hold it now

this is solid investment greater than real estate.

10 million of savemar is #50k
while.100 million is #350k

2 million of Safemoon coin #70k

10 million of safemoon is now #130k

10 Million of MRAT is #50k

While.5 million is #40k

5 million of free coin BSC #90k

while.2 million is #45k

2 million of NCAT coin go for 40k

Buy it and store it

This information is enough to change your entire life

Dm me on Whatsapp or reach me.via to get any of this token fast

0815 246 9749

Go and download trustwallet if you don't have it.

0815 246 9749
Re: Bitcoin Trading.. Start Trading Now.(make Millions In Few Months) by jamie4u22: 9:42am On Apr 21, 2021
abiodunkansoso2016@gmail.com
Re: Bitcoin Trading.. Start Trading Now.(make Millions In Few Months) by blessedchild247: 12:37pm On Apr 21, 2021
okigbo247@gmailcom
Re: Bitcoin Trading.. Start Trading Now.(make Millions In Few Months) by Jaxx123: 5:29pm On May 14, 2021
CRYPTO CURRENCY CANNOT MAKE YOU RICH!

If the above headline is one of the thought you carry or your believe.

Or it is one of the fact that is pushing you from learning it because your spiritual father said it..

hello sir/ma, can you permit me to correct and straight it well.

crypto currency cannot only make you rich it can make you wealthy!

Yes! what I just said now is not from fact nor any motivation speech but real talk about it.

crypto currency trading has turn many Nigerian to instant millionaire infact billionaire!

I have seen an average Nigeria make a great wave of $20,000 from this business within a week.

I have seen a man move from rental appertment to his own house.

Hear this, last month , somebody I know bought a coin called doge at #115 and before anyone know what was happening the coin increase to #245 per one .

He eventually bought over 98,000 of it. Much profit.

Don't invest into what is not profitable but something strong and valuable.

This is what you need to succeed in this business.

Good information and knowledge is the first key you must know.

let me tell you this,

Binance finally list a token but only few people.know.
The price for one is just #5.

The name of the token is *MDT.
Though this coin was in the market but yet to transact.

I told people especially my ongoing student Nationwide to buy this token because of deep information over this project.

Early this morning, the transaction kick started.

The price is now #40 per one !!!!

My fellow,

With just #1000 you will buy 200 of this coin if only you know and you have this said information.

Let assure you wanted to sell this token now at #40. 40*200. You make #8,000. just like that. The price never stop rising!!!!

See the power of good information and knowledge!

Can you please change your mindset?
Can you please find someone to teach you deep details of this business?
Can you please change your mindset?

Do and see good reason why you should do it earlier

That is exactly, what crypto can do for you when you have good information and knowledge towards project.

What are you doing now?

I have advice u enough not to sit behind the door but kick started now.

If you think you need my help in any place in this crypto trading or you need good signal

chatting me and reaching me is not far.

0815 246 9749
olurantiprofile@gmail.com
Re: Bitcoin Trading.. Start Trading Now.(make Millions In Few Months) by Jaxx123: 11:25am On Oct 17, 2021
There are a lots of untapped wealth in Crypto industry.

I pit you if you don't upgrade your brain toward.

Many are tap this hidden wealth while many busy follow the Shadow.

This coin called (stacks. STX) was $0.9359 june 18,this year but today more than $2.

My friend, wake up! Crypto industry is daily growing!

Don't beat the Shadow !

Upgrade yourself

Buy it ,trade it ,stack it and hold it.

I will you best week

Clement
(Help and signals support)
Re: Bitcoin Trading.. Start Trading Now.(make Millions In Few Months) by AlphaMogul: 9:34pm On Oct 17, 2021
Masternostra:
Bitcoin trading can be extremely profitable for professionals or beginners. The market is new, highly fragmented with huge spreads. Arbitrage and margin trading are widely available. Therefore, many people can make money trading bitcoins. Bitcoin’s history of bubbles and volatility has perhaps done more to bring in new users and investors than any other aspect of the crpytocurrency.

Each bitcoin bubble creates hype that puts Bitcoin’s name in the news. The media attention causes more to become interested, and the price rises until the hype fades. Each time Bitcoin’s price rises, new investors and speculators want their share of profits. Because Bitcoin is global and easy to send anywhere, trading bitcoin is simple. Compared to other financial instruments, Bitcoin trading has very little barrier to entry. If you already own bitcoins, you can start trading almost instantly. In many cases, verification isn’t even required in order to trade. If you are interested in trading Bitcoin then there are many online trading companies offering this product usually as a contract for difference or CFD.

Why Trade Bitcoin?
Before we show you how to trade Bitcoin, it’s important to understand why Bitcoin trading is both exciting and unique.

Bitcoin Is Global

Bitcoin isn’t fiat currency, meaning its price isn’t directly related to the economy or policies of any single country. Throughout its history, Bitcoin’s price has reacted to a wide range of events, from China’s devaluation of the Yuan to Greek capital controls. General economic uncertainty and panic has driven some of Bitcoin’s past price increases. Some claim, for example, that Cyprus’s capital controls brought attention to Bitcoin and caused the price to rise during the 2013 bubble.

Bitcoin Trades 24/7

Unlike stock markets, there are no official Bitcoin exchanges. Instead, there are hundreds of exchanges around the world that operate 24/7. Because there is no official Bitcoin exchange, there is also no official Bitcoin price. This can create arbitrage opportunities, but most of the time exchanges stay within the same general price range.

Bitcoin is Volatile
Bitcoin is known for its rapid and frequent price movements. Looking at this daily chart from the CoinDesk BPI, it’s easy to spot multiple days with swings of 5% or more:

If you want tutorial on how to start trading, check my signature for contact bitcoin trading robot available too
!!

Are you one of those who hear and see a lot of buzz around trading crypto currencies, but you have no idea what this is, how to do it or is it for you at all?

I'll try to give you a short overview of this activity so you can make your own decision.

1. The main currency we use here is Bitcoin. You first have to open a bitcoin wallet and acquire some bitcoin.

2. All other coins are purchased with bitcoin (some exchanges allow to buy with ether, monero, etc.. but for simplicity let's stay with BTC)

3. Once you have some bitcoin you are ready to buy altcoins (altcoin = general name for all coins other than bitcoin)

4. You will buy altcoins on an exchange. Exchanges are online services that offer buying and selling crypto currencies. The most popular are Bittrex and Poloniex. You have to open an account there

5. Deposit Bitcoin into your exchange account

6. Place a buy order for your chosen coin and buy

7. Watch the charts, follow news, join crypto trading communities and learn

8. See your coin price increase to a satisfactory level

9. Sell your coins for profit

10. Withdraw bitcoin from your account OR use the funds to buy again

This is trading in a nutshell.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Guys Drop Ur Review Abat Legit Online Money Mak.. / Who Noticed 2017 MMM Mavros Is Frozen / Make 50%-100% Daily Trading Cryptocurrency.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.