Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Support Restructuring And Die, Northern Youths Warn Northern Politicians, Leader - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Support Restructuring And Die, Northern Youths Warn Northern Politicians, Leader (3191 Views)

This Is Why The North Can Never Support Restructuring.. A Must Read! / You’ve Failed The North, ACF, 17 Arewa Groups Tell Buhari, Northern Politicians / I Support Restructuring, I Can’t Remarry My Wife From Biafra - Akeredolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Support Restructuring And Die, Northern Youths Warn Northern Politicians, Leader by Warship: 7:39am On Jul 22, 2017
Amarabae:
Its ok.

Is that all you got to say

You see why we don't see you as an Igbo

You see why many of us question your identity
Re: Support Restructuring And Die, Northern Youths Warn Northern Politicians, Leader by Amarabae(f): 7:45am On Jul 22, 2017
Warship:

who cares? Shift aside jor.
Re: Support Restructuring And Die, Northern Youths Warn Northern Politicians, Leader by wristbangle: 7:55am On Jul 22, 2017
Warship:

We are all entitled to our opinion and you don't need to question her judgement.

Amarabae is a diplomat and liberal minded person. If you check her recent comments, she stands against Igbo injustice and frowns at Ipob misguided activities.

Note: I am not asslicking, it's just what I notice about her.

So don't get unnecessary emotional about her comments when she speaks against false news that will spike your heart.
Re: Support Restructuring And Die, Northern Youths Warn Northern Politicians, Leader by nabiz(m): 8:03am On Jul 22, 2017
cr7lomo:

Whrs the picture u posted located...wud luv to hang out ard there
that my job at federal palace hotel in V.I Lagos. But that's a children pool
Re: Support Restructuring And Die, Northern Youths Warn Northern Politicians, Leader by Amarabae(f): 8:07am On Jul 22, 2017
wristbangle:

We are all entity to our opinion and you don't need to question her judgement.

Amarabae is a diplomat and liberal minded person. If you check her recent comments, she stands against Igbo injustice and frowns at Ipob misguided activities.

Note: I am not asslicking, it's just what I notice about her.

So don't get unnecessary emotional about her comments when she speaks against false news that will spike your heart.
Thats their trademark.
No wonder they keep shooting themselves in the leg.
They want you to tell them what they want to hear always.
Re: Support Restructuring And Die, Northern Youths Warn Northern Politicians, Leader by vanbonattel: 8:09am On Jul 22, 2017
Imagine the concombility cheesy

1 Like

Re: Support Restructuring And Die, Northern Youths Warn Northern Politicians, Leader by cr7lomo: 8:38am On Jul 22, 2017
nabiz:
that my job at federal palace hotel in V.I Lagos. But that's a children pool

Oh I tot so...but it looks smaller , probably its cos of the pic...not been there for a while...membership has expired...till I get a gf b4 I renew

1 Like

Re: Support Restructuring And Die, Northern Youths Warn Northern Politicians, Leader by Kazim88: 8:43am On Jul 22, 2017
Biafman:
Concerned Northern Youth, a group of Northern Youths, have warned
Politicians and leaders from the North to stay away from the agitation to
restructure Nigeria.

The group vowed to make anyone from the North who supports restructuring
“pay with his/her life”, according to a statement signed by Usman Tijani

for the group.

I know this Tijani Usman, very radical...

Former President of the National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS),

If it is from HIM, then this is serious.

Re: Support Restructuring And Die, Northern Youths Warn Northern Politicians, Leader by Warship: 8:50am On Jul 22, 2017
Amarabae:
who cares? Shift aside jor.

Oye Awusa

We know your kind

You think we are fools
Re: Support Restructuring And Die, Northern Youths Warn Northern Politicians, Leader by Kazim88: 9:00am On Jul 22, 2017
Also this same Tijani Usman Arewa youth group was among the 4 group that disassociated themselves from the Quit notice .. Saying it was unnecessary and it was political. it doesn't help the poor man in the street.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/igbo-quit-notice-fg-northern-govs-slam-arewa-youths/
Re: Support Restructuring And Die, Northern Youths Warn Northern Politicians, Leader by nabiz(m): 9:09am On Jul 22, 2017
cr7lomo:

Oh I tot so...but it looks smaller , probably its cos of the pic...not been there for a while...membership has expired...till I get a gf b4 I renew
gf ? grin
Re: Support Restructuring And Die, Northern Youths Warn Northern Politicians, Leader by mrnigerdelta: 9:34am On Jul 22, 2017
God forbid that Edo & Delta remain with Nigeria
Re: Support Restructuring And Die, Northern Youths Warn Northern Politicians, Leader by mrnigerdelta: 9:36am On Jul 22, 2017
we will go with our Niger Delta Brothers
Re: Support Restructuring And Die, Northern Youths Warn Northern Politicians, Leader by haconjy(m): 9:45am On Jul 22, 2017
Who told them south west love to be as Nigeria...

I think nairaland should help me...
I need to set south west free from these stupid thinking tribe...
Re: Support Restructuring And Die, Northern Youths Warn Northern Politicians, Leader by cr7lomo: 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
nabiz:
gf ? grin

Lol...yes ooo... Cant enjoy alone

(1) (2) (Reply)

FFK Was Almost Arrested This Morning For Fulani Herdsmen Comment / Breaking: Former PDP National Chairman, Bamaga Tukur Dump Atiku Abubakar. / Governatorial Is An English Word. Buhari Is Right. See Citations.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.