Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Start Earning With This Free Videos - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start Earning With This Free Videos (2339 Views)

100% FREE Videos On How Anyone Can Start & Profit From MINI Importation Business / I Made Over $700 Posting Free Videos Online. See How (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Start Earning With This Free Videos by Tunar18(m): 10:38am On Aug 01, 2017
Kindly send me the video

E-mail: tunmos2003@yahoo.com
Re: Start Earning With This Free Videos by mkbessman(m): 11:35am On Aug 01, 2017
ATTENTION

Please lets all stop dropping emails as i will be explaining all the processes right here to enable everybody understand better and be carried along at the same time and at the same pace. You can ask me any question and i will be obliged to explain everything, coach everybody and ensure you all start earning. The live Tutorial will be starting by 12 noon today(Less than 30 minutes from now). For those of us that have already gone far please be patient for others just coming on board to do same so as to make things done uniformly. So stay tuned.
Re: Start Earning With This Free Videos by mkbessman(m): 11:57am On Aug 01, 2017
Tunar18:
Kindly send me the video

E-mail: tunmos2003@yahoo.com

Do not worry. i will be showing you all everything here in order to guide you properly.
Re: Start Earning With This Free Videos by mkbessman(m): 12:15pm On Aug 01, 2017
LETS GET STARTED...

In this seminar we will be treating on how to make 3% of your investment every single day for 65 days (Guaranteed and Uninterrupted). From the 1st day to the 65th day you can withdraw your 3% everyday. Its so straight forward. Before i proceed to the sites we would be using for this business, any question or comment?
Re: Start Earning With This Free Videos by mkbessman(m): 1:16pm On Aug 01, 2017
LETS GET STARTED...

In this seminar we will be treating on how to make 3% of your investment every single day for 65 days (Guaranteed and Uninterrupted). From the 1st day to the 65th day you can withdraw your 3% everyday. Its so straight forward.

First of all let me explain the scope of this business.

STAGE 1
We are going to create a blockchain account which is also known as a bitcoin account ( Creating this Account is FREE )

STAGE 2
We will move further to sign up in the platform that will be giving us the 3% daily return. (Signing up is also FREE)

STAGE 3
we would fund our different accounts by ourselves. You could start with as low as 5000 naira or more. All depends on individual financial capacity. Here i will be introducing you to the site where you can purchase bitcoins legitimately without thinking twice. I buy from them. I have been taught on how to buy from them and i will be teaching you same so you could teach people too.

STAGE 4
At this stage you are ready for business. here you would be taught on how to transfer this bitcoin you have bought into your individual accounts you opened on the 3% daily return site and how to withdraw with your normal ATM card (i.e to send the money into your Nigerian Bank Account) That's all.

I have other goodies to reveal to you all as soon as you have started seeing your daily 3% returns, how to make more than the 3 percent and many more. I am not charging a dime from you neither will you pay money to my account. Every information here is my free gift to humanity. Stay tuned...
Re: Start Earning With This Free Videos by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 01, 2017
Following
Re: Start Earning With This Free Videos by palukzny(m): 2:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
Baba no time we dey follow
Re: Start Earning With This Free Videos by azelab: 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2017
please i need the link and the video, my email is akinlabiazeez@gmail.com
Re: Start Earning With This Free Videos by Tunar18(m): 10:20am On Aug 03, 2017
Following
Re: Start Earning With This Free Videos by Avizizo(m): 11:25am On Aug 03, 2017
I'm following this thread bumber to bumber. Kudos to you bro
Re: Start Earning With This Free Videos by mkbessman(m): 3:58pm On Aug 08, 2017
Please who else have not received the videos? Indicate so i would send it across. Cheers
Re: Start Earning With This Free Videos by BinaryRocks: 4:33pm On Aug 08, 2017
Is it HYIP?

Re: Start Earning With This Free Videos by strawb(f): 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2017
mkbessman:
Please who else have not received the videos? Indicate so i would send it across. Cheers

i haven't recieved it. My mail is oolotu986@gmail.com
Re: Start Earning With This Free Videos by warriboy21(m): 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2017
Mark.esiyeden@gmail.com. Thks
Re: Start Earning With This Free Videos by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
mkbessman:

I have not received d video. Onyenekwefrancis@yahoo.com
Re: Start Earning With This Free Videos by Biz4real: 11:44pm On Aug 08, 2017
Please I need the videos. I also thank God for your brother. My email is wilsonadili2017@gmail.com
Thanks and God bless.
Re: Start Earning With This Free Videos by Hannstone: 12:02am On Aug 09, 2017
Biszigurl@gmail.com. plz I need the link and the vedio
Re: Start Earning With This Free Videos by flora221: 1:46am On Aug 09, 2017
hf.oladunni@gmail.com
Re: Start Earning With This Free Videos by mkbessman(m): 6:29pm On Jul 26, 2019
Sorry guys. This business crashed long ago. I couldn’t have access to the site and I also lost a fortune. I stopped sending videos to individual emails as regards what I posted on how to get started because I have to be transparent. I also opened up to them on my mail that it has crashed and I was greatly thanked by them. But nevertheless If there’s any opportunity I’ll let us know. But I’ll also crave your endurgence to investigate properly before committing yourself into any site given to you. I apologize and I take responsibility of any losses incurred. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Start Earning With This Free Videos by mkbessman(m): 9:50am On Oct 09, 2019
Sorry things went sour in this investment platform. I lost so much money in it but nevertheless we’ll still push on. I still wish to put smiles on our faces as we succeed. So I bring you good news. You may have been told that people who make money on FX trade are all gurus. But I’ll like to reveal to you that you can trade Forex even as a novice. YES! That’s the truth. And I’ll say that again. “You can trade Forex even as a novice”. Now I’m going to reveal to you how that can be possible. All you need are:

-A good smart phone

-Access to power supply ( it just simply means your phone should be charged all the time.)

-Data connection (let’s try to monetize our data this time)

-A proposed Application for trading (to be communicated as soon as trading kicks off)

With these aforementioned you can comfortably trade Forex from your kitchen or bedroom or even your toilet.

NOTE: you’re trading with your money by yourself and at such no one is holding your finance. So you have nothing to loose and so much to gain.

So let’s make some genuine money before the year runs out. It’s not a get rich quick scheme. To be honest but you’ll always smile to the bank.

I’ll welcome your kind responses. You can start right away. Like I said your money is with you. I believe I’m as safe as you are. Thanks and God bless.

(1) (2) (Reply)

ATM Fraudster? / How Can I Get NAFDAC Number? / When And How Did You Make Your First Million Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.