Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Young Man Laments As Flood Carries Away His Properties In Akwa Ibom. Photos - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Young Man Laments As Flood Carries Away His Properties In Akwa Ibom. Photos (25277 Views)

Lord's Chosen Enugu Church Building’s Collapse Imminent As Flood Wreaks Havoc / Family Members Cry As Flood Renders Them Homeless (Photos) / "Rumuokwurusi Residents Count Losses As Flood Wrecks Havoc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Laments As Flood Carries Away His Properties In Akwa Ibom. Photos by dakeskese(m): 7:22am On Jul 22, 2017
God take charge
Re: Young Man Laments As Flood Carries Away His Properties In Akwa Ibom. Photos by barallanee(f): 7:26am On Jul 22, 2017
God..ah wonder how people cope,how will der start sef cry
Re: Young Man Laments As Flood Carries Away His Properties In Akwa Ibom. Photos by dakeskese(m): 7:26am On Jul 22, 2017
Re: Young Man Laments As Flood Carries Away His Properties In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Ijaya123: 7:33am On Jul 22, 2017
sarrki:

grin. Exactly

So who will now reside in Biafra land? grin
Re: Young Man Laments As Flood Carries Away His Properties In Akwa Ibom. Photos by mechanics(m): 7:58am On Jul 22, 2017
eyah, may God comfort them.
Re: Young Man Laments As Flood Carries Away His Properties In Akwa Ibom. Photos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:01am On Jul 22, 2017
is good to build high foundation house,
Re: Young Man Laments As Flood Carries Away His Properties In Akwa Ibom. Photos by herich(m): 8:10am On Jul 22, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
Ijaya123:

So who will now reside in Biafra land?
grin

You guys have been commenting and quoting each other.
Even on threads that isn't related to Igbo/Biafra,
You will find way to draw battle line.
When they come after you now, you start tagging them, children of hates and all sort of name calling.
We've beginning to know your tactics.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Laments As Flood Carries Away His Properties In Akwa Ibom. Photos by a4jasper(m): 8:15am On Jul 22, 2017
Neduzze5:
The Buhari menace in play.

Until a vote is held and a consensus reached to throw out the incapacitated president from the helms of power, then we might continue to have issues in Nigeria.

Fortunately enough, Biafra is on the move, an Exodus out of the Zoo and we stand a chance of turning our fortunes around.
See what hatred fr buhari hs done to u, u can't even critise constructively. Until ppl like u start holding ur immediate leaders accountable, then d cycle continues. Abi dt state no get governor?
Re: Young Man Laments As Flood Carries Away His Properties In Akwa Ibom. Photos by ChopBellefull(m): 8:26am On Jul 22, 2017
Abi Timaya sang, "water carry me go o, if i dey lie mk thunder dey blow me o".. And u pple were busy playing the song. Nw ds is the effect. cheesy

Sorry man
Re: Young Man Laments As Flood Carries Away His Properties In Akwa Ibom. Photos by elmas(m): 8:31am On Jul 22, 2017
OLUJOSHINS:

Do U stay around Surulere?

I want one/two video games & I believe they won't cost much. it won't be reasonable for U to start paying transport fare up & down. so how e go be?

Top of the day to you, which video games do you want?

Cheers!
Re: Young Man Laments As Flood Carries Away His Properties In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Godwin16(m): 8:37am On Jul 22, 2017
sorry bro join us and be Happy #teamgarrirepublic
Re: Young Man Laments As Flood Carries Away His Properties In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 22, 2017
so he was just standing and watching the flood carry his properties away? like pots, frying pan, spoons, plates, pillows and cushions? what an idiot!
Re: Young Man Laments As Flood Carries Away His Properties In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Ijaya123: 8:57am On Jul 22, 2017
herich:
[color=#006600][/color]

You guys have been commenting and quoting each other.
Even on threads that isn't related to Igbo/Biafra,
You will find way to draw battle line.
When they come after you now, you start tagging them, children of hates and all sort of name calling.
We've beginning to know your tactics.

Are you one of them that you're this pained? Some people just take everything serious and can't see the joke in issues.
Re: Young Man Laments As Flood Carries Away His Properties In Akwa Ibom. Photos by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:17am On Jul 22, 2017
Sometimes i no dey even pity these lamentators! They expect the govt to come clean up their environment. These days u hardly see ppl cleaning up waterways, they rather use it as refuse dump when it rains.
Re: Young Man Laments As Flood Carries Away His Properties In Akwa Ibom. Photos by banmee(m): 9:29am On Jul 22, 2017
Integrityfarms:
Everyone should join in the awareness on climate change. This is an area our government have played indifference on.

Climate change is real and its a devastating issue of global concern. Flooding is one of its products

This is not climate change. This is as a result of the Nigerian citizenry and that of govt. Nigeria does not have a history of foresightedness. Worse is, they do not know how to maintain anything. If proper drainages were built and maintained, proper town planning was done, none of this would happen. Nigerians are always looking for ways to avoid taking responsibility for their thoughts and actions. One good thing though; at least you are not blaming god for it.
Re: Young Man Laments As Flood Carries Away His Properties In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Nbote(m): 10:38am On Jul 22, 2017
ecoeco:

Chai

See lie

Flood carried ur properties AWAY

All this lies just to get federal govt compensation

Flood
carry the property frm ur parlor
open door
carry the property pass veranda
Unlock protector
Carry the property pass through the protector iron bars
Carry the property reach gate
Open gate
Carry the property cross ur street
Carry the property.....

Aahhhhh Bros fear God na

Flood right now

#Eco99#

My broda pray make u no see flood because if u do U'll know d true power of water... U're talking because u saw d photos he posted , do u know how many other ppl were affected? How much do u think is d so called govt compensation he'll get?? Those in suleja got 7k
Re: Young Man Laments As Flood Carries Away His Properties In Akwa Ibom. Photos by OLUJOSHINS(m): 11:04am On Jul 22, 2017
elmas:

Top of the day to you, which video games do you want?

Cheers!

I like strategy games. preferably one like No man's land or Celtic Kings. But a recent one. I also need the latest football manager.
Re: Young Man Laments As Flood Carries Away His Properties In Akwa Ibom. Photos by elmas(m): 11:41am On Jul 22, 2017
OLUJOSHINS:

I like strategy games. preferably one like No man's land or Celtic Kings. But a recent one. I also need the latest football manager.

Sir is it on playstation or psp?
Re: Young Man Laments As Flood Carries Away His Properties In Akwa Ibom. Photos by TinaAnita(f): 12:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
Rain why?
Re: Young Man Laments As Flood Carries Away His Properties In Akwa Ibom. Photos by joey048(m): 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
ecoeco:

Chai

See lie

Flood
open door
Unlock protector
Open gate
Carry the property.....

Aahhhhh Bros fear God na

Flood right now

#Eco99#
so when you close gate water no go enter.SMH
ecoeco:

Chai

See lie

Flood
open door
Unlock protector
Open gate
Carry the property.....

Aahhhhh Bros fear God na

Flood right now

#Eco99#
so when you close gate water no go enter.SMH
Re: Young Man Laments As Flood Carries Away His Properties In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Justiceleague1: 1:47pm On Jul 22, 2017
Eeya,sowie...
Btw,if it is coneheads' pako house,bottles of sèpé and fire wood and bedbug infested brown foams would litter and float everywhere....

Jetleeee okoyibo et kunlauuu,o sha'mó grin
Re: Young Man Laments As Flood Carries Away His Properties In Akwa Ibom. Photos by herich(m): 1:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
Ijaya123:

Are you one of them that you're this pained? Some people just take everything serious and can't see the joke in issues.

Pained? For what.
Just pointing out observation.
You're busy making jest and fun of a particular people, even on matters that doesn't relate with them and you said you were just joking.
Even, to bring them into joke, on issues that doesn't concern them, is still a deliberate act to disrespect them unnecessarily.
Re: Young Man Laments As Flood Carries Away His Properties In Akwa Ibom. Photos by OLUJOSHINS(m): 2:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
elmas:

Sir is it on playstation or psp?

laptop bro
Re: Young Man Laments As Flood Carries Away His Properties In Akwa Ibom. Photos by elmas(m): 6:53pm On Jul 22, 2017
OLUJOSHINS:

laptop bro
Can I get your number so we could chat privately on whatsapp?
Thank you sir.
Re: Young Man Laments As Flood Carries Away His Properties In Akwa Ibom. Photos by uvie66: 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
All these people lamenting the havoc caused by flood should start by changing there attitude in the way they dispose of their rubbish. DO NOT DISPOSE YOUR RUBBISH ON THE ROADSIDE IT WILL COME BACK TO HAUNT YOU.
Re: Young Man Laments As Flood Carries Away His Properties In Akwa Ibom. Photos by nypdinc: 5:11am On Jul 23, 2017
That's always expected by people who leave close to the ocean.
Re: Young Man Laments As Flood Carries Away His Properties In Akwa Ibom. Photos by austine4real(m): 7:19pm On Jul 25, 2017
olalove07:
Sorry bro
happy birthday to u.

lllnp
Re: Young Man Laments As Flood Carries Away His Properties In Akwa Ibom. Photos by austine4real(m): 7:19pm On Jul 25, 2017
olalove07:
Sorry bro
happy birthday to u.

lllnp

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashola Inspects Houses Constructed Under The National Housing Programme In Uyo / Secrets Of Land Purchase In Nigeria / Please Judge This Case For Me, Between Me And My Tenant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.