Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,775 members, 7,831,494 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

NYSC Batch A Stream II Posted To Sokoto, Let's. Meet Here - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch A Stream II Posted To Sokoto, Let's. Meet Here (1325 Views)

Nysc Batch B Stream Ii Posted To Katsina State / Batch B Stream ii Posted To Bauchi / Official NYSC 2017 Batch B Stream II Mobilization Time Table Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Batch A Stream II Posted To Sokoto, Let's. Meet Here by Sunshyne200(m): 3:56am On Jul 22, 2017
Those of us posted indicate where you are traveling from, so if we arrange before commencing the trip we could meet and go in groups.

I am at minna, so I am going from minna on Tuesday Morning!!!

*** Useful Information to aid you plan

Brief History: Sokoto, usually referred to asSokoto Stateto distinguish it from thecity of Sokoto, is located in the extreme northwest of Nigeria, near to the confluence of the Sokoto River and the Rima River. As of 2005 it has an estimated population of more than 4.2 million.Sokoto Cityis the modern-day capital of Sokoto State (and its predecessor, the Northwestern State).

Distance from Sokoto to major cities, and time @100km/hr

- Distance from Sokoto to Lagos 746 km ~ 8hrw
- Distance from Sokoto to Abuja 501 km ~ 5hrs
- Distance from Sokoto to Kano 380 km ~ 4hrs
- Distance from Sokoto to Zamfara 141 km ~ 2hrs
- Distance from Sokoto to Kebbi 195 km ~ 2hrs

NB: "~" means approximately
Re: NYSC Batch A Stream II Posted To Sokoto, Let's. Meet Here by fortunate007(m): 12:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
Pls I want to travel from Ibadan to Sokoto who knows how much the transport fear?
Re: NYSC Batch A Stream II Posted To Sokoto, Let's. Meet Here by holuwatosin1994(m): 5:10pm On Jul 22, 2017
I'm coming from ondo state
Re: NYSC Batch A Stream II Posted To Sokoto, Let's. Meet Here by emmaatuo(m): 9:34am On Jul 23, 2017
I'll be leaving from calabar... Anyone else leaving from here?
Re: NYSC Batch A Stream II Posted To Sokoto, Let's. Meet Here by Sunshyne200(m): 4:37pm On Jul 23, 2017
I would be going from kaduna.
From kaduna it's about 8hrs trip, so from ibadan should be like 14 hours trip.
Re: NYSC Batch A Stream II Posted To Sokoto, Let's. Meet Here by iamwizzle(m): 6:13am On Jul 24, 2017
Leaving lagos for sokoto dis evening...ny soko kopa
Re: NYSC Batch A Stream II Posted To Sokoto, Let's. Meet Here by unleemited: 9:03am On Jul 24, 2017
iamwizzle:

Where is your bus leaving from? How much is it? Did you make reservations earlier?
I plan to go out for enquiries today as i have not made concrete arrangement yet due to some factors. Your response would be appreciated.
Re: NYSC Batch A Stream II Posted To Sokoto, Let's. Meet Here by Randy895(m): 9:16am On Jul 24, 2017
greetings to stream 2 cop members for those redeploying nd ur destination is delta kindly call me for info abt delta nd wer u can get a gud ppa...08188563107
Re: NYSC Batch A Stream II Posted To Sokoto, Let's. Meet Here by iamwizzle(m): 10:10am On Jul 24, 2017
unleemited:

Where is your bus leaving from? How much is it? Did you make reservations earlier?
I plan to go out for enquiries today as i have not made concrete arrangement yet due to some factors. Your response would be appreciated.

Iddo @ oyingbo...7550....would pay wen I get to d pak today

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A Stream II Posted To Sokoto, Let's. Meet Here by Sunshyne200(m): 2:03pm On Jul 24, 2017
Please I arrived kaduna, who knows the park for sokoto state transport...
Re: NYSC Batch A Stream II Posted To Sokoto, Let's. Meet Here by smj4islam: 4:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
iamwizzle:
Leaving tomorrow morning by God's grace from Lagos at ijora
Re: NYSC Batch A Stream II Posted To Sokoto, Let's. Meet Here by smj4islam: 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
unleemited:

I made reservation on Sunday at ijora. Straight to sokoto camp. #10500
13 sitter hummer box

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A Stream II Posted To Sokoto, Let's. Meet Here by Coolgent(m): 11:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
Sunshyne200:
Those of us posted indicate where you are traveling from, so if we arrange before commencing the trip we could meet and go in groups.

I am at minna, so I am going from minna on Tuesday Morning!!!

*** Useful Information to aid you plan

Brief History: Sokoto, usually referred to asSokoto Stateto distinguish it from thecity of Sokoto, is located in the extreme northwest of Nigeria, near to the confluence of the Sokoto River and the Rima River. As of 2005 it has an estimated population of more than 4.2 million.Sokoto Cityis the modern-day capital of Sokoto State (and its predecessor, the Northwestern State).

Distance from Sokoto to major cities, and time @100km/hr

- Distance from Sokoto to Lagos 746 km ~ 8hrw
- Distance from Sokoto to Abuja 501 km ~ 5hrs
- Distance from Sokoto to Kano 380 km ~ 4hrs
- Distance from Sokoto to Zamfara 141 km ~ 2hrs
- Distance from Sokoto to Kebbi 195 km ~ 2hrs

NB: "~" means approximately

Point of correction...
Sokoto to Lagos is 950km
Sokoto to Zamfara 205km
Sokoto to Abuja 680km
Sokoto to Kano 450km

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A Stream II Posted To Sokoto, Let's. Meet Here by Bowwow11(m): 12:07am On Jul 25, 2017
pls if u ar been posted to Benue state quote me nd drop ur number so dt I can add it up on whatapps

(1) (Reply)

Female Corper Want To Be My Roommate. / Photos Of NYSC Passing Out Corper Today In Ogun State / See The Corpers Lodge Built By A Corp Member In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.