Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Nysc Batch B Stream Ii Posted To Katsina State - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Batch B Stream Ii Posted To Katsina State (1134 Views)

Bandits Kill Obaje Saidu, Corps Member On His Way To Katsina For Clearance / 4 Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To Katsina NYSC Camp / NYSC 2017 Batch 'B' Stream II Orientation Course Date Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc Batch B Stream Ii Posted To Katsina State by peopleswant: 1:32am On Jan 12, 2018
For 2017 Batch B Stream II
Re: Nysc Batch B Stream Ii Posted To Katsina State by peopleswant: 1:33am On Jan 12, 2018
Who is posted to katsina
Re: Nysc Batch B Stream Ii Posted To Katsina State by starstunna1313(m): 5:00am On Jan 12, 2018
Lolz.. Kastina.. I have always wanted to visit a northern state that is not Abuja in my life and God have answered my prayers.. I can now learn my Arabic language in peace. Please I can't wait to meet these Muslim brethren

N:B... I am not a Muslim oh but bears an Islamic name HAFEZ....
Re: Nysc Batch B Stream Ii Posted To Katsina State by sharpnelly25: 8:10am On Jan 12, 2018
starstunna1313:
Lolz.. Kastina.. I have always wanted to visit a northern state that is not Abuja in my life and God have answered my prayers.. I can now learn my Arabic language in peace. Please I can't wait to meet these Muslim brethren

N:B... I am not a Muslim oh but bears an Islamic name HAFEZ....
welcome to katsina. is a good place.pls wen coming come with a very thick and white pullover
Re: Nysc Batch B Stream Ii Posted To Katsina State by starstunna1313(m): 8:15am On Jan 12, 2018
sharpnelly25:
welcome to katsina. is a good place.pls wen coming come with a very thick and white pullover

embarassed.. But its so sad am not staying. I have a hospital I work in here already.. So I will have to redeploy
Re: Nysc Batch B Stream Ii Posted To Katsina State by Codeofconduct1(m): 9:46am On Jan 12, 2018
pls is there no whatsapp group for katsina corp members here?
Re: Nysc Batch B Stream Ii Posted To Katsina State by sharpnelly25: 1:12pm On Jan 12, 2018
starstunna1313:

embarassed.. But its so sad am not staying. I have a hospital I work in here already.. So I will have to redeploy
no problem wish u well.
Re: Nysc Batch B Stream Ii Posted To Katsina State by sharpnelly25: 1:13pm On Jan 12, 2018
Codeofconduct1:
pls is there no whatsapp group for katsina corp members here?
there is.is been done according to your stream
Re: Nysc Batch B Stream Ii Posted To Katsina State by Victorrr23(m): 3:34pm On Jan 12, 2018
Firstly,i welcome the new PCMS to KATSINA STATE- 'The Land of Hospitality.'...if you need any information as regards the camping or katsina state in general...You can call this number 08177016995,you can also whatsapp me via 08177016995..i will be glad to help out...wishing you all safe journey down to THE LAND OF KATSINA..
Re: Nysc Batch B Stream Ii Posted To Katsina State by starstunna1313(m): 6:15pm On Jan 12, 2018
Victorrr23:
Firstly,i welcome the new PCMS to KATSINA STATE- 'The Land of Hospitality.'...if you need any information as regards the camping or katsina state in general...You can call this number 08177016995,you can also whatsapp me via 08177016995..i will be glad to help out...wishing you all safe journey down to THE LAND OF KATSINA..

Any WhatsApp group for us
Re: Nysc Batch B Stream Ii Posted To Katsina State by Juwonmania(m): 7:53pm On Jan 12, 2018
starstunna1313:

Good day, congrats to all stream ii Corps member. If u would like to redeploy to any state of your choice, u can reach me on 07034811553
Re: Nysc Batch B Stream Ii Posted To Katsina State by starstunna1313(m): 9:12pm On Jan 12, 2018
Juwonmania:

Good day, congrats to all stream ii Corps member. If u would like to redeploy to any state of your choice, u can reach me on 07034811553

Thanks for your concern shaa.. Have also done it in Abuja..

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Batch B Stream 2 Orientation Course To Begin In August 27, 2018 / Official NYSC Call Up Letter Sample - The Picture And Vital Details / See What They Caught This Corper Doing At Camp This Midnight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.