Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Root Your Android Phone. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Root Your Android Phone. (803 Views)

Top 6 Reasons You Should Never Root Your Phone / 5 Reasons You Should Not Root Your Android Phone / Top 7 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone, N0 4 Tho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Root Your Android Phone. by Udezer69(m): 5:50am On Jul 22, 2017
Well, rooting your phone should be easy... Kingroot application for Android will do the trick.. To get it just go on your browser and google 'Kingroot apk free download' find it and download... Make sure you go to settings, go to 'Security' and turn on "Unknown Sources" to allow installing apps from other sources apart from Google play store. Once installed tap the root button and make sure you have internet connection. It should reboot... Afterwards...go to Google Play Store now and download "Root Checker"...open it use it to see if you have rooted your phone successfully...it should show a green symbol if your phone is rooted... If it's not rooted,
meaning King root failed, it will tell you it couldn't root your device. Though I am using an Infinix hot note x551 upgraded to lollipop.. The new software security prevented kingroot from working on my phone so I found a solution to that by going into my settings.. Scrolling down to "About Phone" tapping 'Build number' 6 to 10 times I think, to see a pop up message "You are now a developer" went back to settings page... Opened "Developers options" looked for "OEM unlocking" ..switched it on... Went back to settings page... Opened security... Went to "Device administrators" u should see Kingroot listed along with Android device manager... Just turn everything you see there on.. Then go back and scroll down to look for "apps with usage access" turn everything on too.. Now go back to settings page... Find and open "Accessibility" turn on Kingroot. You should see it there... Now leave settings... Go to Kingroot application and try to root again... Should reboot and work this time around... Then open Root Checker and check if phone is now truly rooted...
Re: Root Your Android Phone. by Udezer69(m): 5:53am On Jul 22, 2017
This should be what your phone should look like while successfully rooting... And what your phone should look like after rooting is confirmed by kingroot

Re: Root Your Android Phone. by whitebeard(m): 5:54am On Jul 22, 2017
Nice one I should try it
Re: Root Your Android Phone. by Udezer69(m): 5:56am On Jul 22, 2017
Root Checker Validation

Re: Root Your Android Phone. by Udezer69(m): 6:05am On Jul 22, 2017
http://thecassions.com/suv/?l7u8dUF2Mq3mftvPHk

Download root app delete VIP version free.. Cause on Google Play Store it cost N1500.. U can use it to shift apps to SD card.... And other things... Like uninstallint bloatware
Re: Root Your Android Phone. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 22, 2017
pls am experiencing network issue on my x551....i hardly get 3g signal...did yhu have any idea what d problem is..am on xui 1.n.1.1

(1) (Reply)

See How To Solve Mathematical Problem Using Your Smartphone's Camera / Phone Help Here / One More Reason Why I Uninstalled Whatsapp From My Smart Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.