Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:40 AM

How To Pause A Cybercafe Time 100% Working - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Pause A Cybercafe Time 100% Working (800 Views)

How To Pause Whatsapp Status For A Very Long Time Without 5seconds Limit / New Etisalat 1gb Cheat 100% Working / How Do I Pause A Download On Play Store?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Pause A Cybercafe Time 100% Working by Mrjackson20: 7:42am On Aug 02, 2017
most time when we use the cybercafe, we alway want extra time, esp when you have something very important to check ,most time it is painful to beg for just 1 min from the admin but he will bluntly declince, Not too worry, here is a solution
HOW TO PAUSE CAFE TIME
1. You will need a software PROCESS EXPLORER here is the download link
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/dbf7f7fe

2.install the software on the computer(install is simple, just click next)
3.open the process explorer
4.you will see a list of files
5.look for timer
6.click on timer and select pause
7.Then you can minimize process explorer and continue browsing
8.when you want to restore the time back,
8.click on timer and select resume
9.That all.

This little trick works on any cybercafe time
Re: How To Pause A Cybercafe Time 100% Working by dxdiag(m): 3:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
Back then when i still visit cybercafe to browse i use this trick, it even got to a stage, i graduate to removing timer from public PC not until cafe attendants noticed it and always monitor me whenever am using system, still did not give up, switched to another cafe and it went on and on... hijacked other people infos using keyloggers and all that.
This days i dont ve time to do that since internet subscription,is affordable and cheap with high end device for the internet.
Re: How To Pause A Cybercafe Time 100% Working by mikeycharles(m): 5:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
dxdiag:
Back then when i still visit cybercafe to browse i use this trick, it even got to a stage, i graduate to removing timer from public PC not until cafe attendants noticed it and always monitor me whenever am using system, still did not give up, switched to another cafe and it went on and on... hijacked other people infos using keyloggers and all that.
This days i dont ve time to do that since internet subscription,is affordable and cheap with high end device for the internet.
grin grin chai! grin
Re: How To Pause A Cybercafe Time 100% Working by johnime: 6:32pm On Aug 03, 2017
dxdiag:
Smh
Re: How To Pause A Cybercafe Time 100% Working by shapoh(m): 12:23am On Aug 04, 2017
mehn..if at this stage you are still visiting a cyber cafe, not to talk of pausing timer...your village gods are seriously chasing you... grin grin grin,
back then, even the almighty cyberklock, we dey pause am...lol...reminds me of the good old daysI buy 1hr and just log in after 5mins i disable the timer , and spend more than 2hrs at the cafe, come back next day and say i want to use my remaining time..it got to a stage the woman said since wen ave u bought this time and each day u come to use your remaining time, i was shocked wen she told me my ticker was expired so what time am i using?i bought and everyday i spend more than 2hrs, grin grin grin
Mrjackson20:
most time when we use the cybercafe, we alway want extra time, esp when you have something very important to check ,most time it is painful to beg for just 1 min from the admin but he will bluntly declince, Not too worry, here is a solution
HOW TO PAUSE CAFE TIME
1. You will need a software PROCESS EXPLORER here is the download link
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/dbf7f7fe

2.install the software on the computer(install is simple, just click next)
3.open the process explorer
4.you will see a list of files
5.look for timer
6.click on timer and select pause
7.Then you can minimize process explorer and continue browsing
8.when you want to restore the time back,
8.click on timer and select resume
9.That all.

This little trick works on any cybercafe time
Re: How To Pause A Cybercafe Time 100% Working by mansionmbn: 1:51am On Aug 04, 2017
Please how can I get easybrowsing or cafecentra cracked full version please.

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Can Help Me With A Download Link For Mediatekmt65xx Usb Vcomdriver / Guys Help Between Ifinix Note 4 And Note 3pro / 2 Things To Do If You Ever See This Kind Of Problem On Your Infinix Smart Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.