Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,089 members, 7,957,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:36 AM

I Want To Buy An IG Or Facebook Page - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Buy An IG Or Facebook Page (826 Views)

I want to buy an old Payment Received Adsense Plus domain / I Want To Buy An Old Unverified Nigerian Or US Adsense Plus Website / Any Whatsapp Or Facebook Group For New Site Owner And How To Get Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy An IG Or Facebook Page by Freaknasty: 7:13am On Jul 22, 2017
I will love to buy a good IG or facebook page with at least 25k Nigerian followers.

Page should have real people and the ability to drive products and services (brands)

I'm in Lagos. Wouldn't mind meeting the owner (seller) one on one if possible.

Seller should also be ready for verification and a formal agreement.
If you have for sale. Contact. Preferably Whatsapp : 08028052100
Re: I Want To Buy An IG Or Facebook Page by NLTroubleChild: 7:19am On Jul 22, 2017
8k likes face page for sale
Re: I Want To Buy An IG Or Facebook Page by Freaknasty: 7:22am On Jul 22, 2017
Kindly include contact details for follow up.

Thank you
Re: I Want To Buy An IG Or Facebook Page by Afam4eva(m): 11:12am On Jul 22, 2017
Freaknasty:
I will love to buy a good IG or facebook page with at least 25k Nigerian followers.

Page should have real people and the ability to drive products and services (brands)

I'm in Lagos. Wouldn't mind meeting the owner (seller) one on one if possible.

Seller should also be ready for verification and a formal agreement.
If you have for sale. Contact. Preferably Whatsapp : 08028052100
Be careful who you pay your money to. There are many people looking for whom to defraud.

You'll have a hard time getting an Instagram page. But if you need a Facebook page, i'll readily direct you to someone who's trust worthy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Paypal Available In Nigeria / Hacked Facebook Account / Ecommerce And Fuel Station Management Software For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.