Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Those Thinking I Want To Make Money Through Idps Are Mad – 2face - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Those Thinking I Want To Make Money Through Idps Are Mad – 2face (475 Views)

Come Home, Missing You on Bed! "You Are Mad"- Regina Daniels Tells Husband. Pics / Tonto Dikeh Called Davido Small Boy, 2face Dad Of Multitude Kids - Davido Reacts / Those Thinking I Want To Make Money Through Idps Are Mad - 2face Idibia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Thinking I Want To Make Money Through Idps Are Mad – 2face by OkNaijaComNg(m): 8:44am On Jul 22, 2017
​Nigerian music superstar, 2face Idibia​ ​has ​reacted to comments that he ​was seeking to divert funds ​to be realized at the special fund raising concert tagged ‘Eargasm’​.

The afro-pop legend declared that individuals thinking in that direction were insane.

​He explained that proceeds ​were specifically meant for the Internally Displaced Persons, ​IPDs, to donate to their plight and alleviate their suffering.

“My attention is focused more on the individuals and organizations concerned with providing support for IDPs; people who murmur about hidden agenda don’t matter.

“If they are pessimists and haters then they need to be saved from themselves”, he ​told Vanguard.

​”​The 2face foundation’s first activity in January 2017 was Project 1.4-1.4, with which we sought to raise N14​million​ in 14 days to assist IDP intervention work being undertaken by winners of the 2face peace awards.

​”​We launched million voices for peace project in 2012 and have a rich history of peace building initiatives.

​”​It’s primarily in the interest of peace that I called for the February 6th peaceful protest​.

“​And for anyone who thinks my image needs redemption for my commitment to peace building, I have absolutely no comment”, ​2fcae added
SOURCE: https://oknaija.com.ng/those-thinking-i-want-to-make-money-through-idps-are-mad-2face/

1 Share

Re: Those Thinking I Want To Make Money Through Idps Are Mad – 2face by drxeus(m): 8:47am On Jul 22, 2017
2face of all people haba
Did 2face say hes broke ni.
look at those children sef
they are not smiling
Thank God for life
Re: Those Thinking I Want To Make Money Through Idps Are Mad – 2face by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 22, 2017
Nigerians are the most cynical people in the world....
Re: Those Thinking I Want To Make Money Through Idps Are Mad – 2face by sbm060(m): 8:51am On Jul 22, 2017
Tubaba father of all nation #eyan Abraham ;
Re: Those Thinking I Want To Make Money Through Idps Are Mad – 2face by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 22, 2017
My pastor, pastor Chris oyakhilome said something. He said "just because you're doing something good doesn't mean everyone is going to love it, there're people who'll hate you and criticize you for doing something good, ignore them and continue doing good". I guess that says it all

(1) (Reply)

Tekno Still Has N2million To 'dash' Nigerians / Dija Gives Solution To Prevent Domestic Violence / The Lovely Photo Of Oge Okoye And Her Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.