Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,776 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Dancing Senator: Davido's Uncle Dances With Sexy Ladies After Senate Job [video] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dancing Senator: Davido's Uncle Dances With Sexy Ladies After Senate Job [video] (558 Views)

774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Speaks After Senate ‘Drama’, Says Recruitment Not Suspended / Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja / 'You Must Resign' - Akpabio Tells Saraki After Senate Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dancing Senator: Davido's Uncle Dances With Sexy Ladies After Senate Job [video] by ontiah: 8:56am On Jul 22, 2017
The senator representing Osun west constituency, Sen. Ademola Adeleke has said that the reason why he dances most of the time is because dancing is a part of exercise and as human one needs to be happy, active and lively.

Watch him dancing with some pretty sexy ladies after a strenuous Senate session.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz-99XzcFXQ

According to him, “there is time for everything, time to cry, mourn and time to be happy. “I derive joy in dancing and as a matter of fact i trained my children and my nephew ‘Davido’, i thought them how to dance. “I dance to keep myself lively and make other people happy.
Re: Dancing Senator: Davido's Uncle Dances With Sexy Ladies After Senate Job [video] by bakila: 9:09am On Jul 22, 2017
All the oloshoos of House of Reps and Senate cadre will be strategizing on having their cut from this man.

(1) (Reply)

The Picture Of APC Governors With President Buhari Is Old And Fake – Ffk / Despite Agitations, Nigeria Won't Breakup: GOWON / Prof. Yemi Osinbajo To Commision Projects In Rivers State Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.