Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,230 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

See What Happened To Me Last Night. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / See What Happened To Me Last Night. (589 Views)

See What Happened To This Lady In Lagos After Sucking Her Father's Dick For 3hrs / Last Night Was Special With Kondomax. Here's Why / What Happened To Our Women With Flowers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happened To Me Last Night. by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 22, 2017
A girl in the choir who obviously has a crush on me came for night vigil. She came with her boyfriend who is a drummer. When I say the guy,(since he is new in our choir,) I went to say "hi" to him but he was kinda hesitant to greet me. His friend too did the same.
The interesting thing is that this girl( who never mentioned the existence of this boyfriend to me) will look at me a bit and return her attention to her boyfriend until he left then she came over to me and flirt a bit.
When the guy left I went to her (in front of other instrumentalists) and told that her voice is sweet and I feel like kissing her but it just because of where we are. The girl smile and laughed and said "it is God."
After the program, I asked her why she didn't introduce me to her boyfriend (which I learnt about his existence that night because her brother told me that the guy is not a new comer but his sister's bf) but she kept quite and made conscious effort to change the topic. After the encounter we had with her, she began to ignore me.
Girls are so confusing. Why will a girl act this way? Maybe she thinks I can be used as a spare tyre right? What do you think?
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night. by ebukahandsome(m): 9:06am On Jul 22, 2017
Face your studies
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night. by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 22, 2017
ebukahandsome:
Face your studies
I am done for now. I'm even working sef
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night. by stancod(m): 11:09am On Jul 22, 2017
nijaomegacode:
A girl in the choir who obviously has a crush on me came for night vigil. She came with her boyfriend who is a drummer. When I say the guy,(since he is new in our choir,) I went to say "hi" to him but he was kinda hesitant to greet me. His friend too did the same.
The interesting thing is that this girl( who never mentioned the existence of this boyfriend to me) will look at me a bit and return her attention to her boyfriend until he left then she came over to me and flirt a bit.
When the guy left I went to her (in front of other instrumentalists) and told that her voice is sweet and I feel like kissing her but it just because of where we are. The girl smile and laughed and said "it is God."
After the program, I asked her why she didn't introduce me to her boyfriend (which I learnt about his existence that night because her brother told me that the guy is not a new comer but his sister's bf) but she kept quite and made conscious effort to change the topic. After the encounter we had with her, she began to ignore me.
Girls are so confusing. Why will a girl act this way? Maybe she thinks I can be used as a spare tyre right? What do you think?
I knw who the girl u talking about very well
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night. by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 22, 2017
stancod:
I knw who the girl u talking about very well
You do? interestingment! To confirm if you're saying the truth answer these two questions: Which state is the girl now and What is her name?
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night. by stancod(m): 11:35am On Jul 22, 2017
nijaomegacode:

You do? interestingment! To confirm if you're saying the truth answer these two questions: Which state is the girl now and What is her name?
kaduna
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
stancod:
kaduna
Wow! You got it right!
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
stancod:
kaduna
Wow! You got it right!
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night. by stancod(m): 7:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
nijaomegacode:

Wow! You got it right!
now to you. Tell me her name and I will tell you more about her
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
stancod:
now to you. Tell me her name and I will tell you more about her
...but you take style stupid o. No be you say you know her VERY well? Make ah tell you her name because you be Jalacalscap? mumu
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night. by stancod(m): 7:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
nijaomegacode:

...but you take style stupid o. No be you say you know her VERY well? Make ah tell you her name because you be Jalacalscap? mumu
u no still believe me

(1) (Reply)

Are There Any Hygiene Conscious Yoruba Girls? / Hilarious Pidgin English Wedding Invitation Has Gone Viral Online (photos) / Hi Ladies Am Single Need A Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.