Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,619 members, 7,827,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Investor BJ Shades Ray Hushpuppi - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Investor BJ Shades Ray Hushpuppi (48145 Views)

EFCC Calls For Petitions Against Hushpuppi, Investor Bj, Baddyosha, Others / Investor BJ Flaunts Gold Chain: ''Wears Full Duplex On His Neck" / Investor BJ Hints At Being A Buccaneer Member, Fans Hail Him (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Investor BJ Shades Ray Hushpuppi by chuckjoshua(m): 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Investor blow-job
Re: Investor BJ Shades Ray Hushpuppi by Koddedtinz: 5:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
But why do they all enjoy taking pics in the store?
Re: Investor BJ Shades Ray Hushpuppi by Barzinime(m): 6:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
Op are you demented?[s]Investor BJ is one of the “hard working socialites” 9ice praised in his song “Living things”[/s].
newsynews:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BW1tXVylxn8/

If you don’t know who Investor BJ is, then you need to start doing small Chache.

Investor BJ is one of the “hard working socialites” 9ice praised in his song “Living things”.

Many saw the song as the glorification of fraud as he used the yahoo boy code “Chache” while he reeled out names of guys with unknown source of income.

Recently, one of them called Hushpuppi aka Gucci Master got involved in a war of words with Nigerian rapper Ice Prince and Phyno.

He called them out for putting on fake Patek Phillipe wrist watches, the original he actually has.

The outburst between him and Phyno made him one of the sources for juicy gossips as he kept on displaying his extravagant Gucci lifestyle.

It seems the fame enjoyed by Hushpuppi is beginning to make the other Malaysian boys green with envy. It is in this light that Investor BJ dropped a shade on Instagram claiming he is the only recognised Gucci man in Malaysia. He claims he doesn’t go to shops to test clothes and snap pictures, he simply buys them. Omo, me ayam tayad of typing, read his words below.

http://wotzup.ng/investor-bj-one-of-the-guys-9ice-praised-in-living-things-shades-hushpuppi/

1 Like

Re: Investor BJ Shades Ray Hushpuppi by Sagay212: 6:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
abeg, gucci and versace dey make person body fresh or make man preeek long?
Re: Investor BJ Shades Ray Hushpuppi by LifestyleTonite: 6:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
Sagay212:
abeg, gucci and versace dey make person body fresh or make man preeek long?
Gucci no go make you release quick.

But I no know Wetin Versace dey do.
Re: Investor BJ Shades Ray Hushpuppi by GuntersChain(m): 6:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
Listening to songs done by Gucci mane

Re: Investor BJ Shades Ray Hushpuppi by ejanla077: 6:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
investor bllow jjob na only one picture dem allow you snap ni
Re: Investor BJ Shades Ray Hushpuppi by yinkslinks(m): 6:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
And they are all malaysians
Re: Investor BJ Shades Ray Hushpuppi by achieversbizpro(m): 6:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
praising scammers
Re: Investor BJ Shades Ray Hushpuppi by mapist(m): 6:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
newsynews:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BW1tXVylxn8/

If you don’t know who Investor BJ is, then you need to start doing small Chache.

Investor BJ is one of the “hard working socialites” 9ice praised in his song “Living things”.

Many saw the song as the glorification of fraud as he used the yahoo boy code “Chache” while he reeled out names of guys with unknown source of income.

Recently, one of them called Hushpuppi aka Gucci Master got involved in a war of words with Nigerian rapper Ice Prince and Phyno.

He called them out for putting on fake Patek Phillipe wrist watches, the original he actually has.

The outburst between him and Phyno made him one of the sources for juicy gossips as he kept on displaying his extravagant Gucci lifestyle.

It seems the fame enjoyed by Hushpuppi is beginning to make the other Malaysian boys green with envy. It is in this light that Investor BJ dropped a shade on Instagram claiming he is the only recognised Gucci man in Malaysia. He claims he doesn’t go to shops to test clothes and snap pictures, he simply buys them. Omo, me ayam tayad of typing, read his words below.

http://wotzup.ng/investor-bj-one-of-the-guys-9ice-praised-in-living-things-shades-hushpuppi/

He should come back when he spots the difference between "am" and "i'm". Plenty illicit money, poor diction/writing skills yet, he talks and people get moved. Smh for Nigeria.
Re: Investor BJ Shades Ray Hushpuppi by darlenese(f): 6:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
vecman222:
HushPuppi we Kwn..

BJ gini

bj as in blo.w job , Dem nor teach u for further maths?

warning : no mode should edit my post, or else I will ban shewun and lascadasticlala.
Re: Investor BJ Shades Ray Hushpuppi by darlenese(f): 6:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
vecman222:
HushPuppi we Kwn..

BJ gini

bj as in blow jo.b , Dem nor teach u for further maths?
Re: Investor BJ Shades Ray Hushpuppi by darlenese(f): 6:43pm On Jul 22, 2017
dear moderators. shebi Una say whatever I write on nairaland Una cannot be held responsible.

please whenever I write ":
pen. is
ni pple
blow J. o b
Abeg make Una leave am for me like that.
thanks.
Re: Investor BJ Shades Ray Hushpuppi by IPOBevangelist: 6:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
Money is an illegal invention.

The ways of making huge instant money is always illegal. The legal ones are unregulated by officials because it is a means of keeping the system running. Subsidy was legal but unregulated and people got rich until the criminals stepped in. None has gone to prison, because it was chop-I-chop.

Think of Hedge Funds, Pyramid Schemes, Commercial Lending at High Interest Rates etc. These are legal but crazily unregulated immoral business spaces where big bank owners and politicians are sharing the kills.

These Yahoo guys could play on those turfs as individuals deceiving the bigger thieves. I heard of a case where a local 419 conned a politician of all his loot in the name of oil lifting deal. The retired politician got stroke and got paralyzed on one hand because of over-thinking and high bp.

I did not know how to judge a thief who stole from another thief.

I think they may be reaping a porous system off, that is why they are not getting caught. It may not be moral but what is our business if their hurstle is not affecting ours ? Are we now supposed to judge them ?

If I was not doing wonderful legally, I can not assure anyone that I wouldnt join these boys to make money, because I just hate poverty. I can not entertain poverty in other to go to a fanthom heaven. Make I chop the life where I see for now.
Re: Investor BJ Shades Ray Hushpuppi by tydi(m): 7:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
LifestyleTonite:

Bad belle spotted

grin

shut up &kiss the truth
Re: Investor BJ Shades Ray Hushpuppi by DRPAIT123(m): 7:48pm On Jul 22, 2017
The more they brag,the more gucci sells......interesting
Re: Investor BJ Shades Ray Hushpuppi by ZeroUnity: 8:13pm On Jul 22, 2017
Attention drilling Miners... .

Re: Investor BJ Shades Ray Hushpuppi by Abudu2000(m): 8:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
lol, no offence to those saying ibj is an attention seeker but if you know this guy called ibj you wont say that. Dude,s got like 8cars worth over 400mil. Mhen i tink hush puppy finally met his match
Re: Investor BJ Shades Ray Hushpuppi by bjbukzy(m): 8:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
justscorchone:
The OJ Simpson song just played in my head right now
oshey! gucci wey don depreciate d very moment u wear am.
awon dumbos
Re: Investor BJ Shades Ray Hushpuppi by LEAFLET(m): 8:46pm On Jul 22, 2017
BJ biggest boy ever!!
Re: Investor BJ Shades Ray Hushpuppi by cris07(m): 9:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
Shol3:
Let the war begin cheesy
shola
Re: Investor BJ Shades Ray Hushpuppi by nwoye72: 9:44pm On Jul 22, 2017
Forget those fake designer in Asia,u can only get real one in d west
Re: Investor BJ Shades Ray Hushpuppi by ThatFairGuy: 12:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
Making fun of meeeee Bolaji grin grin grin
LesbianBoy:
Investor blow-job

Re: Investor BJ Shades Ray Hushpuppi by obanrepublic(m): 5:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
;Dsmh so wearing or buying gucci makes you different from another....all na wash make them come invest and create jobs for 9ja if dem truly get money....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fans To Uche Ogbodo: "You Can't Be A Bride Because Of Your Nude Photos" / Funke Akindele And Her Husband, JJC Skillz, Lovely In New Photos / Meet John Abayomi Aruleba, The Owner Of Instablog9ja, Biography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.