Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Timaya Shows Off His New Dreadlocks Hairstyle After 7 Years (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Shows Off His New Dreadlocks Hairstyle After 7 Years (photos) (48164 Views)

Jnr Pope Meets Secondary School Mates After 24 Years (Photos) / Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) / Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timaya Shows Off His New Dreadlocks Hairstyle After 7 Years (photos) by Correctgist(f): 11:44pm On Sep 20, 2018
The Egberipapa 1 of Bayelsa AKA Timaya AKA Papichulo has retraced his roots to his signature dreadlock hair style he had when he started out in his career, see new photos of his new hair style below, what do you think? Yay or Nay?

He wrote:

Had my dreadlocks for 6years... I cut it off and saved it for 7years, now am back on it. This is TIMAYA. BAM BAM out Tomorrow

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/timaya-shows-off-his-new-dreadlocks-hairstyle-after-7-years-photos/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timaya Shows Off His New Dreadlocks Hairstyle After 7 Years (photos) by OneCorner: 12:35am On Sep 21, 2018
We don fry akara finish... make we fry d hair join?

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timaya Shows Off His New Dreadlocks Hairstyle After 7 Years (photos) by chiommy123(f): 12:38am On Sep 21, 2018
Abeg wat kinda nonsense is this? Why can't people look decent

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Shows Off His New Dreadlocks Hairstyle After 7 Years (photos) by OKorowanta: 4:18am On Sep 21, 2018
chiommy123:

Cos they want to be called impressario...but dem no know say dem dey fall their hand.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Timaya Shows Off His New Dreadlocks Hairstyle After 7 Years (photos) by Nobody: 5:19am On Sep 21, 2018
That thing looks dirty.

Low cut wouldn't have been bad at all.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Shows Off His New Dreadlocks Hairstyle After 7 Years (photos) by Felixalex(m): 5:19am On Sep 21, 2018
I love Timaya... Seems like a mature, cool headed guy cool cool

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timaya Shows Off His New Dreadlocks Hairstyle After 7 Years (photos) by oluwatymylehyn(m): 5:20am On Sep 21, 2018
Looks good on him

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Shows Off His New Dreadlocks Hairstyle After 7 Years (photos) by kosons(m): 5:20am On Sep 21, 2018
Nayyyyyyyyy
Re: Timaya Shows Off His New Dreadlocks Hairstyle After 7 Years (photos) by bullabong(m): 5:21am On Sep 21, 2018
chiommy123:
self expression has nothing to do with decency my sister. You own personal self expression may be considered vulgar by a deeper life lady. Nice day Chioma

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Timaya Shows Off His New Dreadlocks Hairstyle After 7 Years (photos) by Phenotech(m): 5:23am On Sep 21, 2018
This rubbish! Why can't you just normal and decent?

3 Likes

Re: Timaya Shows Off His New Dreadlocks Hairstyle After 7 Years (photos) by egusbaba(m): 5:23am On Sep 21, 2018
complete NAY didn't look good on him like it did previously
Re: Timaya Shows Off His New Dreadlocks Hairstyle After 7 Years (photos) by vincentjk(m): 5:25am On Sep 21, 2018
Is dah stuff fixed or what?
Re: Timaya Shows Off His New Dreadlocks Hairstyle After 7 Years (photos) by itspzpics(m): 5:39am On Sep 21, 2018
cheesy

He show it off in style.. See more of his adorable photos here >>> http://www.praizenews.com/timaya-rock-former-hairstyle-says-cut-saved-7yearspics/
Re: Timaya Shows Off His New Dreadlocks Hairstyle After 7 Years (photos) by okerekeikpo: 5:40am On Sep 21, 2018
Dandruff infested hair

1 Like

Re: Timaya Shows Off His New Dreadlocks Hairstyle After 7 Years (photos) by Dumdumfashion(f): 5:42am On Sep 21, 2018
Looks dirty and smelly to me undecided

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Shows Off His New Dreadlocks Hairstyle After 7 Years (photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 5:43am On Sep 21, 2018
You gotta See this dude's house man! Damn Timaya got style

10 Likes

Re: Timaya Shows Off His New Dreadlocks Hairstyle After 7 Years (photos) by inoki247: 5:46am On Sep 21, 2018
chiommy123:

please what is Decency that's how a Nigeria guy that invented a robot was rocking a dread and earning alot in England.. Nigeria and Hypocrisy.. this Guy Works in a Bank in South Africa for Western Union department self if is Nigeria they won't employ him dey will label him a Yahoo Boy or a Picker.. be attributing hairstyle with achievement. so if am rocking a dread lock doz dat mean my brain is locked...

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Timaya Shows Off His New Dreadlocks Hairstyle After 7 Years (photos) by symbianDON(m): 5:49am On Sep 21, 2018
see the head like mop grin

1 Like

Re: Timaya Shows Off His New Dreadlocks Hairstyle After 7 Years (photos) by Newboss(m): 5:51am On Sep 21, 2018
chiommy123:
Please define decent. angry

6 Likes

Re: Timaya Shows Off His New Dreadlocks Hairstyle After 7 Years (photos) by dopeJemi: 5:55am On Sep 21, 2018
Phenotech:
This rubbish! Why can't you just normal and decent?

What is decency? Point me to a constitution that says dreadlocks equate indecency, All I see here is you using your personal belief on decency to judge someone.

8 Likes

Re: Timaya Shows Off His New Dreadlocks Hairstyle After 7 Years (photos) by femi4: 5:55am On Sep 21, 2018
He's gone back to the "irresponsible look" mode

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Shows Off His New Dreadlocks Hairstyle After 7 Years (photos) by dopeJemi: 5:58am On Sep 21, 2018
Dumdumfashion:
Looks dirty and smelly to me undecided

It looks smelly to you? Na wa

3 Likes

Re: Timaya Shows Off His New Dreadlocks Hairstyle After 7 Years (photos) by Phenotech(m): 6:01am On Sep 21, 2018
dopeJemi:

What is decency? Point me to a constitution that says dreadlocks equate indecency, All I see here is you using your personal belief on decency to judge someone.
oh my God, what kind of badluck is this. Friday morning for that matter. Eh I don't remember quoting you. So what the Bleep are you poking nose for my comment for? Next time try to keep malice with my comment

3 Likes

Re: Timaya Shows Off His New Dreadlocks Hairstyle After 7 Years (photos) by dopeJemi: 6:05am On Sep 21, 2018
inoki247:

please what is Decency that's how a Nigeria guy that invented a robot was rocking a dread and earning alot in England.. Nigeria and Hypocrisy.. this Guy Works in a Bank in South Africa for Western Union department self if is Nigeria they won't employ him dey will label him a Yahoo Boy. be attributing hairstyle with achievement. so if am rocking a dread lock doz dat mean my brain is locked...

As in ehn, The way we think in this country is so primitive, it's appalling. I'm wondering where they saw "Dreadlocks equate indecency". Using what they feel is decent which isn't beyond their personal belief to judge another person, To Nigerians, Short hair is decent, Long hair is indecent, Where they got this nonsense from, I don't know, it's just pathetic.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Shows Off His New Dreadlocks Hairstyle After 7 Years (photos) by Franzinni: 6:06am On Sep 21, 2018
Nigerians need to update the software of their brain..

What is wrong with dreadlocks?

We all have a stereotype that has been programmed in us so we generalize when we see all people with dreads...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Shows Off His New Dreadlocks Hairstyle After 7 Years (photos) by inoki247: 6:09am On Sep 21, 2018
dopeJemi:

As in ehn, The way we think in this country is so primitive, it's appalling. I'm wondering where they saw "Dreadlocks equate indecency". Using what they feel is decent which isn't beyond their personal belief to judge another person, To Nigerians, Short hair is decent, Long hair is indecent, Where they got this nonsense from, I don't know, it's just pathetic.

that Guy that invent the highest robotics na Naija guy d guy was on casual he did not even put on a Suit. But here with suit they will think you have made it. with tattoos, with casual like skinny jeans dey will label you unfortunate being.

4 Likes

Re: Timaya Shows Off His New Dreadlocks Hairstyle After 7 Years (photos) by JailBreaker(m): 6:12am On Sep 21, 2018
Ogologoma! grin

Study For Free In Uk - International Ambassador Scholarship

http://tellcollege..com/2018/09/study-uk-international-ambassador-scholarships-london.html
Re: Timaya Shows Off His New Dreadlocks Hairstyle After 7 Years (photos) by dopeJemi: 6:12am On Sep 21, 2018
Phenotech:

oh my God, what kind of badluck is this. Friday morning for that matter. Eh I don't remember quoting you. So what the Bleep are you poking nose for my comment for? Next time try to keep malice with my comment

Shut the fnck up, It is not stated anywhere on nairaland that you must only quote posts of monikers that quote you you reprobate. I see something that reeks of ignorance I call it out, We cannot be thinking like Mo.rons and expect Nigeria to be great. Say no to ignorance and backwardness, Equating hairstyle to decency or indecency is Pure Ignorance.

Good day

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timaya Shows Off His New Dreadlocks Hairstyle After 7 Years (photos) by ajoketokunbo: 6:18am On Sep 21, 2018
just look at that undecided undecided
Re: Timaya Shows Off His New Dreadlocks Hairstyle After 7 Years (photos) by dopeJemi: 6:20am On Sep 21, 2018
inoki247:

that Guy that invent the highest robotics na Naija guy d guy was on casual he did not even put on a Suit. But here with suit they will think you have made it. with tattoos, with casual like skinny jeans dey will label you unfortunate being.

It is sad the way we think in this part of the world. An armed robber will wear a suit one day and we will call him responsible just because he is wearing a suit. I remember how responsible my aunt saw her neighbor's house keeper just because he was always on shirt and trousers, low cut, no beards, until armed robbers came to rob his boss' house and stole his car and it was discovered that it was the same house keeper that called and sent them. It's just sad and pathetic how we think in this country.

5 Likes

Re: Timaya Shows Off His New Dreadlocks Hairstyle After 7 Years (photos) by izzy4shizzy(m): 6:23am On Sep 21, 2018
Hair is dope

I wonder why we in this country are so scared of beards and hair

3 Likes

Re: Timaya Shows Off His New Dreadlocks Hairstyle After 7 Years (photos) by FOWOSHERE01(m): 6:27am On Sep 21, 2018
The real Timaya

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hisbah Arrests Sadiya Haruna For Uploading ‘Sexual Content’ / Cynthia Morgan Shows Her Panties In Sexy Filtered Photo / Buju BNXN Slapped By Police, Spits On Officer Who Tore His Shirt (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.