Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,906 members, 7,866,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:52 PM

Two Kids Dead, Due To Massive Flood In Onitsha (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Kids Dead, Due To Massive Flood In Onitsha (photos) (1065 Views)

Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) / Woman Breaks Her Young Maid's Head In Onitsha (photos) / Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Kids Dead, Due To Massive Flood In Onitsha (photos) by royalsgist: 11:49am On Jul 22, 2017
Children of same parents aged 12 and 6 have been confirmed dead following heavy rainfall in Okpoko, New Haven Layout, Ogbaru, Anambra State.

This started on Thursday evening and lasted through the early morning yesterday left several properties damaged in parts of Onitsha, Owelle Aja and Oduke in Obosi and Okpoko area.

Church buildings, fences, vehicles and houses were busted in the flooding.

In Okpoko area, streets affected include Achina, Ojibe, Onyekwelu and Emenike.

source......https://royalsgist.com/2017/07/22/two-kids-dead-due-massive-flood-onitsha-photos/

Re: Two Kids Dead, Due To Massive Flood In Onitsha (photos) by OkuFaba(m): 12:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
I'm not suprised, last time i made a 2days drop in Onitsha, i noticed some 6'ft deep drainages were filled with waste... Why flood no go carry dem children
Re: Two Kids Dead, Due To Massive Flood In Onitsha (photos) by LUGBE: 1:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
OkuFaba:
I'm not suprised, last time i made a 2days drop in Onitsha, i noticed some 6'ft deep drainages were filled with waste... Why flood no go carry dem children

I taught you are reasonable embarassed
Re: Two Kids Dead, Due To Massive Flood In Onitsha (photos) by Ugboamaka: 2:47pm On Jul 22, 2017
it is a pity, Rip to the dead
Re: Two Kids Dead, Due To Massive Flood In Onitsha (photos) by OkuFaba(m): 10:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
LUGBE:

I taught you are reasonable embarassed
Who be this one Delete abeg
Re: Two Kids Dead, Due To Massive Flood In Onitsha (photos) by bsonenterprise: 10:32am On Jul 24, 2017
I thought the flood was only in the SW. And the iPods were too busy throwing stones from thei glass houses.
Re: Two Kids Dead, Due To Massive Flood In Onitsha (photos) by Nbote(m): 12:34pm On Jul 24, 2017
bsonenterprise:
I thought the flood was only in the SW. And the iPods were too busy throwing stones from thei glass houses.

Why some of una no fit get sense?? Why must some of u make every issue a tribal battle?? So the mainlanders and islanders squabble in Lagos now is now Igbos vs Afonja beef abi?? Some of u need to get ur heads out of ur asses and use ur senses...

(1) (Reply)

Three Nigerians Nabbed In Asia For Overstaying And Drug Trafficking / Stacks Of Dollars Found In The House Of Gov. Shettima In Abuja / Joke: Kim Jong Un Announced His Support For Biafra (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.