Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Man Successfully Sues Wife Over Ugly Children - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Successfully Sues Wife Over Ugly Children (1164 Views)

Businessman Beats Brother’s 60-Year-Old Wife Over Sick Husband's Property (Pic) / 88-year-old Man Seeks Divorce From 55-year-old Wife Over Infidelity / Man Sues Wife For Receiving Phone Calls At Odd Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Successfully Sues Wife Over Ugly Children by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:19pm On Jul 22, 2017
A Chinese man divorced and then sued his ex-wife for giving birth to what he called an extremely ugly baby girl, the Irish Times reported.

Initially, Jian Feng accused his wife of infidelity, so sure that he could never father an unattractive child.

When a DNA test proved that the baby was his, Feng’s wife came clean on a little secret — before they met, she had undergone about $100,000 worth of cosmetic surgery in South Korea.

Feng sued his ex-wife on the grounds of false pretenses, for not telling him about the plastic surgery and duping him into thinking she was beautiful, The Huffington Post reported.

The kicker? He won. A judge agreed with Feng’s argument and ordered his ex-wife to fork over $120,000.

“I married my wife out of love, but as soon as we had our first daughter, we began having marital issues,” he told the Irish Times. “Our daughter was incredibly ugly, to the point where it horrified me.”

Re: Man Successfully Sues Wife Over Ugly Children by newyorks(m): 12:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
sharp man with sharp mind.

beauty begots beauty my brosmileysmileysmileysmiley

the guy below me though, read before u comment ok.
DNA shows the man as legit father.
Re: Man Successfully Sues Wife Over Ugly Children by Greenbullet(m): 12:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
This woman is cheating
Re: Man Successfully Sues Wife Over Ugly Children by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 12:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
Hahahahahahhahahahhajahajjajajajaja

Stories dey ooooo, the woman de cheat with that wicked Korea leader that big boy look like him. North Korea president

1 Like

Re: Man Successfully Sues Wife Over Ugly Children by Yeligray(m): 12:55pm On Jul 22, 2017
So things like this dey why OBJ papa no sue d mama

2 Likes

Re: Man Successfully Sues Wife Over Ugly Children by Yeligray(m): 12:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
Plastic surgery + fine husband= plastic children

1 Like

Re: Man Successfully Sues Wife Over Ugly Children by Yeligray(m): 12:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
Plastic surgery + fine husband= plastic children... A word of advice to women ; be confident in yourself and be who you are, there is always a man who would love you despite how you look
Re: Man Successfully Sues Wife Over Ugly Children by misscrystals(f): 7:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
but then the kids are fine na
Re: Man Successfully Sues Wife Over Ugly Children by themayor4542(m): 8:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
misscrystals:
but then the kids are fine na
Excuse me mam. Fine for where? Can't you see how ugly the boy looks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Iron Their Clothes Before They Die? / Are Millennial Parents Better Parents Than Past Generations? / My Refrigerator That Was Abandoned For Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.