Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Nigerian Drug Mule Who Was Arrested Twice In 2016 Nabbed Again Yesterday - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Drug Mule Who Was Arrested Twice In 2016 Nabbed Again Yesterday (1136 Views)

Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) / Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport / Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Drug Mule Who Was Arrested Twice In 2016 Nabbed Again Yesterday by AfonjaBoston: 1:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
The City Crime Branch (CCB) officials, on Thursday, July 20th, raided a place and arrested a 29-year-old Nigerian national, who was peddling drugs in Bengaluru, India.

Based on a tip off, a team of officials nabbed Makuko Chukwuku Muolokwu while he was waiting for his clients at Bili Shivale bus stop at Kothanuru. Five grams of cocaine, seven mobile phones and a laptop were recovered from him. The total worth of the seized goods is said to be around 1.5 lakh.

Initial investigation revealed that Makuko had come to the city on a business visa two years ago.

He was arrested by Narcotics Control Bureau officials in 2016 and also by Ramamurthynagar police for similar cases. Though both cases are pending, he had continued to peddle drugs while out on bail, a senior police officer said

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/7/photo-nigerian-drug-peddler-who-was-arrested-twice-in-2016-nabbed-yesterday-in-india-with-5gm-of-cocaine-while-waiting-for-clients.html

Cc
Lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Drug Mule Who Was Arrested Twice In 2016 Nabbed Again Yesterday by NwaAmaikpe: 2:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
shocked

He will still be out on bail the third time
Re: Nigerian Drug Mule Who Was Arrested Twice In 2016 Nabbed Again Yesterday by Femolacaster(m): 2:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
Developers.
"We own 90% of Lagos, 85% of Abuja, 67% of Tokyo, 59% of New-York, 74% of Paris, 58% of China,69% of London and so on.
Now, we want to develop India, but they are saying "no".

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Mule Who Was Arrested Twice In 2016 Nabbed Again Yesterday by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
It's the developers again. Have you guys noticed that they stopped developing middle eastern countries with death penalty and have started developing countries without death penalty for drug offenders? The people are born to develop

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Mule Who Was Arrested Twice In 2016 Nabbed Again Yesterday by alukstea(m): 2:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
See his face sef , the devil the first time, lucider the second time ,wonder who he'd blame this time now ... it is well

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Mule Who Was Arrested Twice In 2016 Nabbed Again Yesterday by mubrix(m): 2:14pm On Jul 22, 2017
Any drug related crime sure comes from d developers ..he was just trying to develop India d number of times he got li grin grin ;Dke dey doveloped Singapore, Cambodia, etc
Re: Nigerian Drug Mule Who Was Arrested Twice In 2016 Nabbed Again Yesterday by AuroraB(f): 4:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
lofty900:
It's the developers again. Have you guys noticed that they stopped developing middle eastern countries with death penalty and have started developing countries without death penalty for drug offenders? The people are born to develop
You mean Igbos grin
Re: Nigerian Drug Mule Who Was Arrested Twice In 2016 Nabbed Again Yesterday by stinggy(m): 4:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
AuroraB:
You mean Igbos grin
angry angry angry
Take time you this Flatonja! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Mule Who Was Arrested Twice In 2016 Nabbed Again Yesterday by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
AuroraB:
You mean Igbos grin
yes o my dear. Igbos, developers all join cool
Re: Nigerian Drug Mule Who Was Arrested Twice In 2016 Nabbed Again Yesterday by AuroraB(f): 4:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
stinggy:

angry angry angry
Take time you this Flatonja! grin
Chineeeke nna! This Biafran, are you still in Mbaise? Have you gotten your Biafran Passport yet undecided
Flash it for my viewing pleasure. Would ya tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Mule Who Was Arrested Twice In 2016 Nabbed Again Yesterday by stinggy(m): 4:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
AuroraB:
Chineeeke nna! This Biafran, are you still in Mbaise? Have you gotten your Biafran Passport yet undecided
Flash it for my viewing pleasure. Would ya tongue grin
I've gotten my passport since. I've even traveled to peckham thrice with it. Real talk undecided
I'm only in Mbaise for an emergency security meeting.
Better join the moving train early cool
Re: Nigerian Drug Mule Who Was Arrested Twice In 2016 Nabbed Again Yesterday by GeneralOjukwu: 4:44pm On Jul 22, 2017
The Ipobic Biafran species.

Characteristics -

1. It's females that are bearded, rather than the males shocked

2. Flat oblong head ..yam legs... hairy chest

3. The favourite abode of the males of the species is prison.

Charles Darwin 1769 - 1863

In Evolution of Species

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Mule Who Was Arrested Twice In 2016 Nabbed Again Yesterday by Sleyanya1(m): 4:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
He's a Chronic drug mule then..

Plus there's a faulty system failing to prosecute him rightly.
Re: Nigerian Drug Mule Who Was Arrested Twice In 2016 Nabbed Again Yesterday by AuroraB(f): 4:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
stinggy:

I've gotten my passport since. I've even traveled to peckham thrice with it. Real talk undecided
I'm only in Mbaise for an emergency security meeting.
Better join the moving train early cool
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You are a handful, I swear down grin
Say me well to 'em chestbeaters, Mr Cork inclusive cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Mule Who Was Arrested Twice In 2016 Nabbed Again Yesterday by Justuceleague2: 6:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
Chukwu

Need i say more,? grin
Re: Nigerian Drug Mule Who Was Arrested Twice In 2016 Nabbed Again Yesterday by muller101(m): 8:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
Afonja afongess Igbos developers accommodators ewedu potor Amala akpu drugs rituals rape common words used by bigots. Seun do something pls
Re: Nigerian Drug Mule Who Was Arrested Twice In 2016 Nabbed Again Yesterday by Kworopshun: 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
IGBO IGBO IGBO! CURSED! CURSED! CURSED!
Re: Nigerian Drug Mule Who Was Arrested Twice In 2016 Nabbed Again Yesterday by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 25, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He will still be out on bail the third time
I seriously doubt that

(1) (Reply)

Teenage Student Beats Up His Teacher In Front Of The Class (video) / They wanted to behead this little girl PICS VIDEO / Man Films A Little Baby Get Kicked By A Camel, Sparks Outrage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.