Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

666 Hand Sign In Deeper Lifes, Women Mirror Magazine - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 666 Hand Sign In Deeper Lifes, Women Mirror Magazine (5117 Views)

Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) / Dirty Christian, Muslims, And Jewish Illumanti OK Hand Sign Means Sodomy. / My ATM Card's Security Code Is 666 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

666 Hand Sign In Deeper Lifes, Women Mirror Magazine by RighteousI: 2:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
I found this picture online and its the cover picture of the christian women mirror magazine which is a Deeper Life publication.

What's your opinion? Is this just a coincidence or a display of a satanic symbol.

Re: 666 Hand Sign In Deeper Lifes, Women Mirror Magazine by OtemAtum: 2:20pm On Jul 22, 2017
Lol, wetin concern deeperlife with 666? na tithe and offering with vow money concern them.
Re: 666 Hand Sign In Deeper Lifes, Women Mirror Magazine by bigass123(m): 2:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
I'm not understanding o
Re: 666 Hand Sign In Deeper Lifes, Women Mirror Magazine by kevoh(m): 2:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
Yes, it's a display of satanic symbol. Op, I thought I was the only one that noticed it.
Re: 666 Hand Sign In Deeper Lifes, Women Mirror Magazine by Ebios(m): 2:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
Mmmm
is not what u think
Re: 666 Hand Sign In Deeper Lifes, Women Mirror Magazine by Andypanky: 2:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
It just A co-incidence
Re: 666 Hand Sign In Deeper Lifes, Women Mirror Magazine by RighteousI: 3:27pm On Jul 22, 2017

1 Like

Re: 666 Hand Sign In Deeper Lifes, Women Mirror Magazine by Wilgrea7(m): 3:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
what is satanic about making your index finger and thumb touch each other??... Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: 666 Hand Sign In Deeper Lifes, Women Mirror Magazine by deebrain(m): 5:44pm On Jul 22, 2017
As if it was revealed to me....

I knew I would find something dumb in this section of nairaland.

ODES (as in plural of Ode) spotted.
Nairaland take note.
Re: 666 Hand Sign In Deeper Lifes, Women Mirror Magazine by isidiwent: 5:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
Forget this cheap and useless propaganda from hell... Deeperlife is a holy church & you are talking of useless 666.... Look at the cheap propaganda Satan's agent wants to use to fight great deeperlife..

Is it 666 that created your hands? God gave me hands to do whatever I wish... 666 cannot dictate to me how I bend my sweet hand...

E no go work

Hahahahaha..

Marine kingdom & kingdom of darkness, you people came late!!!!!

Abegiiiiiiiiii

4 Likes

Re: 666 Hand Sign In Deeper Lifes, Women Mirror Magazine by noillebnoj(m): 7:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
If I talk now..
angry
Re: 666 Hand Sign In Deeper Lifes, Women Mirror Magazine by ikorodureporta: 7:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
The fingers ddnt lock to form 6 na. This na ccc
Re: 666 Hand Sign In Deeper Lifes, Women Mirror Magazine by GoodMuyis(m): 9:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
What of 777
Re: 666 Hand Sign In Deeper Lifes, Women Mirror Magazine by OtemAtum: 9:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
Andypanky:
It just A co-incidence

Exactly, it's just a coincidence. Felixomor, GoodMuyis, see what they are saying about your lipsrsealed

Chei, the brain codes of Africans need to be reconfigured asap
Re: 666 Hand Sign In Deeper Lifes, Women Mirror Magazine by OtemAtum: 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
GoodMuyis:
What of 777

Singing:
777 is a number, Oluwashina lapapo won jijo wa
E jawo lapon ti o yo, ti o yo o
E lo gbomi ila kana Shina gbode
Re: 666 Hand Sign In Deeper Lifes, Women Mirror Magazine by GoodMuyis(m): 9:12pm On Jul 22, 2017
RighteousI:
I found this picture online and its the cover picture of the christian women mirror magazine which is a Deeper Life publication.

What's your opinion? Is this just a coincidence or a display of a satanic symbol.

As you can see the 3D lady was design to hold a question-mark icon in her fingers

1 Like

Re: 666 Hand Sign In Deeper Lifes, Women Mirror Magazine by isidiwent: 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
Deeper life has won satanic kingdom oooooh...... Kumuyi is a great pastor preaching Jesus to the world..

Since the satanic kingdom can't get him, they have to beg bended fingers to help them fight

Hahahahahahahahaha

Satan shame unto you, all powers belong to Jesus...

Abeg anyone with akpu and Egusi soup there Let's eat and give the kindgom of darkness the leather...

2 Likes

Re: 666 Hand Sign In Deeper Lifes, Women Mirror Magazine by felixomor: 10:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
OtemAtum:

Exactly, it's just a coincidence. Felixomor, GoodMuyis, see what they are saying about your lipsrsealed

Chei, the brain codes of Africans need to be reconfigured asap

Please have sense and stop mentioning me on irrelevancies. Abeg
Re: 666 Hand Sign In Deeper Lifes, Women Mirror Magazine by OtemAtum: 11:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
felixomor:

Please have sense and stop mentioning me on irrelevancies. Abeg
Dem no fit play with you Felix Omogbehin again? cheesy
Okay sorry, no vex cool
Re: 666 Hand Sign In Deeper Lifes, Women Mirror Magazine by Deicide: 12:50am On Jul 23, 2017
Well this is not 666 its an OK sign and besides, 666 doesn't mean anything cause the real number is 616 and the good part is that its all myths
Re: 666 Hand Sign In Deeper Lifes, Women Mirror Magazine by RighteousI: 12:53am On Jul 23, 2017
Re: 666 Hand Sign In Deeper Lifes, Women Mirror Magazine by GoodMuyis(m): 1:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
RighteousI:

I get your analysis.
That means Drake and those people in the other pictures were just placing their rolled up fingers over their eyes for fun. Oh! what a mistake I have made by misleading christians to belive that the hand sign in the mirror magazine represents the mark of the beast.

[s].....So many will follow Kumuyi to the pit.[/s]

Open your eyes and stop being naive, I circle the icon in the lady's hand for you to see and I also give you sample photo where object was hold in-between Thumb and Index finger.

Do you know why you are unwise? even a muslim will bash you for what I cross above
Re: 666 Hand Sign In Deeper Lifes, Women Mirror Magazine by NoToPile: 3:30pm On Jul 23, 2017
Lool the lady's index finger and thumb didn't touch or complete the circle now.

That's not the sign we see people do, she was holding a question mark between.

Look well
Re: 666 Hand Sign In Deeper Lifes, Women Mirror Magazine by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 23, 2017
@ isidiwent Lol karma indeed is a muda-bleeping-bitc!

Deeper life Church fostered it's growth by this kind of propaganda. Islam used warfare, Deeper life cut the "war" path of it and used the other half: "Fear".

They beat their targets into succumbing by labelling most things as 'Satanic'. Some folks 2000+ years back melted their earings and made idols...the Kumuyites in Nigeria consequently declared it sinful...reminds me of how Mohammed was 'blasphemed' in one foreign land and the Hausas killed innocent people in Nigeria here.

If I look back and see list of things labelled Satanic before like TV, artificial hair, nails etc, I have further faith that the Kumuyies of Nigeria too live in the dark and need help. Just that the threat of fire keeps the sheep in check.

The Neck tie is worn by the Vicious Croats when going to war. Today, it has been refined and is a sign of Gentlemanship and Kumuyi is always on one.

The Cross belongs to criminals and is for criminals and for killing...same class as a sword, pistol, AK47 etc. Today we know what the cross stands for. If Jesus sanctified the cross by coming in contact with it, I suppose his forgiving and supposed 'contact' with Mary Magdalene should have let our prostitutes allowed...and 'fornicators' shouldn't bto sit on the back of the church.

Most of these 'righousness' ish is not only imperfect, but clearly make-shift! Not to be taken too serious!
Re: 666 Hand Sign In Deeper Lifes, Women Mirror Magazine by milkymesh: 6:48pm On Jul 23, 2017
My opinion is you are a GOAT. A product of a broken condom.

RighteousI:

(1) (Reply)

Ugandan Pastor Uses Lady As Practical While Education Sex To Church Members / Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It / The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.