Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

NIIT Info Needed Please - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / NIIT Info Needed Please (494 Views)

Vpn Needed Please / Paypal Account Urgently Needed Please For Free Oh / NIIT Comptia A+ Slide For 5k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NIIT Info Needed Please by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 22, 2017
Please I want to study in NIIT, and I base in Abuja, and am a novice as well, what are the requirement pls, and how will I begin
Re: NIIT Info Needed Please by bassdow: 4:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
Broszamb:
Please I want to study in NIIT, and I base in Abuja, and am a novice as well, what are the requirement pls, and how will I begin

Why not check their website, Google, or better still, visit their nearest office and get the necessary information you need.

Don't know what the mods are doing while irrelevant (not so sorry to use such word) threads are being littered everywhere.

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Adstester To Send Fake Clicks And Views To Ads And Blog / My 4 Months Experience In Blogging. / Jumia Black Friday 2017 Festival (details And Date Announced)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.